Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
so good to see fresh cast and that too on Geo
Yayy , Finally Bilal Qureshi is back. ❤️ I am happy that Moomal Khalid is back too. I am sure they'll make a beautifull on screen couple.🤗
Yayy , Finally Bilal Qureshi is back. ❤️ I am happy that Moomal Khalid is back too. I am sure they'll make a beautifull on screen couple.🤗
Me too. Bilal was really good in munafiq
Love momaal. Great to see her back. This must be a 7pm daily right? Who is Abbas awan? Is he new or has he worked some dramas before?
Love momaal. Great to see her back. This must be a 7pm daily right? Who is Abbas awan? Is he new or has he worked some dramas before?
He is imran ashraf brother. He was in sabaat.
i am liking this cast
Yes. I only loved him in Munafiq.. and I've been waiting for him since that show ended.
Bilal is coming back after munafiq. Looking forward to it