EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: incandescent

Your post is titled dramas/movies, what about donghuas? πŸ˜’πŸ˜² Your being unfair to tgcf and mdzs. πŸ˜­πŸ€£

ok let me edit and put BL corner πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail

Cherry magic should be here πŸ˜Ž

Machida Keita Cherry Magic GIF - MachidaKeita CherryMagic EijiAkaso -  Discover & Share GIFs

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: EXOL

ok let me edit and put BL corner πŸ€£

Thank you. πŸ€£

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: incandescent

Your post is titled dramas/movies, what about donghuas? πŸ˜’πŸ˜² Your being unfair to tgcf and mdzs. πŸ˜­πŸ€£

What about Scumbag System and our drama queen shizun Shen Qingqiu ? He's the prettiest you know β˜ΊοΈ Also Thousand Autumns !!! Yan Wushi is hands down the sexiest donghua character ever. πŸ˜Ž

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 3 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

That's what I was thinking what about my obsession with C-BL novels🀣

I have read countless BL novels and many are in my listπŸ€ͺ

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

What about Scumbag System and our drama queen shizun Shen Qingqiu ? He's the prettiest you know β˜ΊοΈ Also Thousand Autumns !!! Yan Wushi is hands down the sexiest donghua character ever. πŸ˜Ž

I mentioned those because those two are the only donghuas I have watched. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I wish they had made SS and TA as 2D animations. Somehow the 2D animes look more appealing to me. 

But I am gonna start reading Thousand Autumns soon. I have heard that it's really good. 

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi there!!

I am waiting to watch Immortality!  It will be my first BL drama! I want to watch it because of  Leo Luo from Ashes of Love. β€οΈ

Edited by Katelyn - 3 years ago
Leprechaun thumbnail

Where did I comment asking if anyone is reading TYK?? I'm going back and forth in pages but couldn't find it anywhere lol!!! 

1) Your first BL drama and how did you end up watching them? - UNTAMED and special shoutout to my friend here who's one of the BIGGEST Yibo enthusiast I know and she drags me anywhere she wants πŸ€£ 

2) Your fav BL drama. I have watched only one and I guess it's too early to make a comment here.πŸ˜†

3) BL Currently watching? None!! Waiting for May πŸ€“

4) Upcoming ones - Immortality, HOB, Winner is King, A League of Nobleman. 

That's all I can think of now πŸ˜³ 

+1 for Minghao as Xie Lian 😍😍😍 

And...... to all those who have WKX in either DP or sig, you, yea YOU!!! You've been delaying my reply time.

Edited by Leprechaun - 3 years ago
edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Leprechaun

Where did I comment asking if anyone is reading TYK?? I'm going back and forth in pages but couldn't find it anywhere lol!!! 

1) Your first BL drama and how did you end up watching them? - UNTAMED and special shoutout to my friend here who's one of the BIGGEST Yibo enthusiast I know and she drags me anywhere she wants πŸ€£ 

2) Your fav BL drama. I have watched only one and I guess it's too early to make a comment here.πŸ˜†

3) BL Currently watching? None!! Waiting for May πŸ€“

4) Upcoming ones - Immortality, HOB, Winner is King, A League of Nobleman. 

That's all I can think of now πŸ˜³ 

+1 for Minghao as Xie Lian 😍😍😍 

And...... to all those who have WKX in either DP or sig, you, yea YOU!!! You've been delaying my reply time.

You haven't watched any Thai BLs????😲 Janta wants to know WHYYY? I'm JANTA🀣

EXOL thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi there!!

I am waiting to watch Immortality!  It will be my first BL drama! I want to watch it because of  Leo Luo from Ashes of Love. β€οΈ

He is a great actor . Have you seen love is sweet ? He rocked the modern look as well . It was a good watch