"Janhvi is doing great work, she is good at everything"- Tripti Dimri

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/ykNMe9vQ5yU?t=1168

In a recent interview, when the host asked Tripti which contemporarie's work she likea and would want a similar lineup, she said that Janhvi is doing great work and that she has shown huge improvement from her first film and has done a lot of hard work in Gunjan Saxena. She also said Janhvi is good at everything, she can dance well, she can act well...so it would be Janhvi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I haven’t watched anything of this Tripti but while Janhvi’s line up of work is obviously great, her quality of work itself is nothing to write home about. Was just rewatching a few scenes from Gunjan, boy her acting especially during that ‘venting’ scene was embarrassing to put it politely. She definitely seemed to have inherited the acting genes from her dad.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

I haven’t watched anything of this Tripti but while Janhvi’s line up of work is obviously great, her quality of work itself is nothing to write home about. Was just rewatching a few scenes from Gunjan, boy her acting especially during that ‘venting’ scene was embarrassing to put it politely. She definitely seemed to have inherited the acting genes from her dad.

😭 The one where she turns off the music? I liked that venting scene. What did you think was off about it? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Perhaps she adores Jhanvis Insta like all of us 😆

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

😭 The one where she turns off the music? I liked that venting scene. What did you think was off about it? 

Her diction and dialog delivery. I wanted to like that scene so badly but the more I watch it the more I find it weak! To me Pankaj Tripathi and father-daughter scenes are what have sailed the movie through. I will give it to Janhvi for trying her best though and also for making those father-daughter scenes extra adorable and almost personal for me.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If what she is doing is GREAT work .. then thats just insulting to the word GREAT

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Janhvi has a great lineup because she is being given great projects,not because it is earned or she has got it after years of struggle or something.What is there to appreciate in it?With those projects also she ends up acting terribly.

Edited by Raffaello - 3 years ago
rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

An actor with zero expressions!! Is she even sridevi's daughter I doubt this 😵

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ladies and Gentlemen here we have proof of Tripti officially joining the Dharma family 😆

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raffaello

Janhvi has a great lineup because she is being given great projects,not because it is earned or she has got it after years of struggle or something.What is there to appreciate in it?With those projects also she ends up acting terribly.

Pata nahin, maybe Tritpi can explain since she said the words, not me.