Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

In the,dream mukhi holds her from the waist  bawri is also holding mukhi n when he tried to wipe her tears she kisses his hands 

Edited by RamonaG - 3 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Episode 91

Starts from there where Purvi says that video can be more phed using latest techniques...but u guys are still in the era where a woman has to give her agni pariksha....anajali says ur video is fake that's not been proved just then naina comes and they show fb where purvi and sudha goes to naina to ask her why she did all this..

Naina says I loved karan that's why I did this...purvi says he has cheated u that's it..and ask her to tell the truth to mukhi and they go to karan and steal the original video from his phone which nain shows to mukhi and all other panch ...anjali and prakashi are disappointed...purvi ache se sunati hai and walk out of the panchayat without waiting fro anything...mukhi tries to trace karan but he ran away from revari...

At haveli purvi is at Terece remembering all their moments and how mukhi called her names...and cries profusely...mukhi is seen asking prakashi about Purvi prakashi says she saw her going to terece...and says u should not have said all those wordsto her and ask him to speak to her...he goes...

Anjali akss why is she doing this prakashi says purvi is a wounded lioness who will never forgive mukhi she is gonna blast him....

Mukhi goes to terece and wipes purvi tears...and asks her forgiveness he explains her that he couldn't understand her and did all the bad thingstoher....and folds his hnds....purvi holds the hands and says she is not angry on him as he was not aware of the truth...and says she liked how he is a nice mukhi and is always ready to do justice without seeing who is the doshi...mukhi cups her face and purvi kisses his hand and hugs him....

Mukhi hears a scream that purvi asking him to go away from there....then he realises that be was dreaming...mukhi goes near her but purvi says if u won't go I will jump off here...mukhi apologizes her but purvi is stubborn that she will never forgive him on life time...and she even says why is he apologizing to a molkki...it's not good for his rutba...mukhi tries to explain her but she says I am ur slave u shouldn't apologize to me...please leave othewise I will jump from here ...

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: darkchocolates

Partial acche din..Real mein chahiye ab😳

Real wale bhi ajayenge πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

In the,dream bawri is  holding mukhi n when he tried to wipe her tears she kisses his hands 

Jab maine wo dekha I was like bawri ko kya ho gya itni jaldi kaise maaf kardi...jab sapne se bhar aaya mukhi o was laughing so hard...🀣

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pallavi_p28

Vir gol gol ghumega kya, phir dhoti chodkar trouser pahan na padega

Mooch n dhoti Vir ka tha, hain aur rahega πŸ€£

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Purvi proves herself innocent in panchayat 

Mukhi swears to not spare karan 

At home mukhi asks prakashi where is bawri 

prakashi says she is on the terrace but thinks  she won't forgive mukhi as now she hates him 

there is apology in mukhis dream sequence  in that purvi forgives mukhi n kissed his hands n hug n all is there on the terrace of the haveli 

In reality purvi screams at mukhi on the terrace and says she is a molkki n why is he lowering his prestige by apologizing to a molkki n he bought her for a price  n tells him not to come forwards or she will jump from the terrace 

Mukhi says  bawari i never knew all these new technologies i should be aware of all this he begs forgiveness but purvi is in a big temper 

Episode  ended there 

A good EPISODE 

Purvi πŸ‘

Mukhiji ko drones ka pata hai par iska nahi pata 

pallavi_p28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks sri for detailed update

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you sri😚😚😚

Ajeeb admi hai apni duniya me rehta haiπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Sab k siggy box change hne ka time agya hai🀣

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Jab maine wo dekha I was like bawri ko kya ho gya itni jaldi kaise maaf kardi...jab sapne se bhar aaya mukhi o was laughing so hard...🀣

I also thought ab forgiveness ho gayi πŸ€£