Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

How many of you remember Deepika Singh's terrible acting in the initial episodes of DABH!! I'm actually appreciating her as she improved later and the show ran for so many years, let's give time to Richa too. Not all these actresses have taken acting classes, they're truly freshers. She looks similar to Shreni Parikh right, Shrenu was quite similar in acting level in her 1st drama, havan

Edited by --Amulya-- - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

More than her , the character is doing well so she is bearable to me. Of course vk is way ahead of her. I think in the presence of a great supporting cast and vk, little things can be ignored , like her accent etc . 

MissC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I totally thought she was Shrenu Parikh when I saw the first promo but now that I look at them both, Shrenu looks a little more mature than this actress, I think this one’s a good fit for the role. As far as acting is concerned, she is a newbie, no one’s good in the beginning, everyone has to start somewhere in order to get better. Maybe it’s just me but in the recent episodes I feel like the female lead’s acting has improved a bit or at least it’s not bugging me like it did before. 

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissC

I totally thought she was Shrenu Parikh when I saw the first promo but now that I look at them both, Shrenu looks a little more mature than this actress, I think this one’s a good fit for the role. As far as acting is concerned, she is a newbie, no one’s good in the beginning, everyone has to start somewhere in order to get better. Maybe it’s just me but in the recent episodes I feel like the female lead’s acting has improved a bit or at least it’s not bugging me like it did before. 

same here i also thought the same😅 in first epi

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She needs to work on her dialogue delivery . 

She is picking up. 

Darsh is overshadowing her😆

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

She needs to work on her dialogue delivery . 

She is picking up. 

Darsh is overshadowing her😆

may be she will looks better after 18 yr leap