Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MissC

I think everyone will agree with what you said. The male lead is good and so is everyone in his family on the show but the female lead’s acting isn’t good enough, same goes for everyone from her side of the show. The promo before the show started was so misleading. The female lead and her accent is simply irritating. 

Agree. But I don't think so makers are going to change anything in that.🤔

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: taher33

I agree her acting and voice annoy me... I may give it a few more episodes to see if it improves ... if not I’m not going to watch ... my choice I know :) 

Yeah it's completely your choice. But hope so we'll get something interesting to see in the show.

ananyachaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I totally agree with what u said...she seems total misfit

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Intially i thought she looks like shenu parikh but she was not, but why dont they rope establish actress for daily soaps in SP ,almost all SP shows currently have new gals as a lead few r doing good acting. I think they have a policy to make serials with new Female leads ..but Male leads are old nd famous. 

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

Intially i thought she looks like shenu parikh but she was not, but why dont they rope establish actress for daily soaps in SP ,almost all SP shows currently have new gals as a lead few r doing good acting. I think they have a policy to make serials with new Female leads ..but Male leads are old nd famous. 

May be they are thinking at least they can bank on ML if story is bekar 

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetyz

May be they are thinking at least they can bank on ML if story is bekar 

Many ppl watch shows for ML too, but many viewrs still like saas bahu drama.. More drama more viewrs 

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

Many ppl watch shows for ML too, but many viewrs still like saas bahu drama.. More drama more viewrs 

That saas-bahu dramas tho I can’t digest 

I can never watch those unnecessary dramas

Watched promos for saath nibhana long long back

They get ready as if they are going to wedding everyday.I get ready as if I am doing jaadu pocha 24*7. Even maids in that serial  get ready better than me 🤣😂

So then only I decided not to let my husband watch even the promos of such serials 

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I watch another star plus show and I’m not sure about the reasons but the female lead was changed in a month and I think the new female lead is better suited and she is an established actress too . It’s makes a world of difference . Shrenu parikh is amazing they should have considered her !!!! Oh I wish they had !!!!!

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: taher33

I watch another star plus show and I’m not sure about the reasons but the female lead was changed in a month and I think the new female lead is better suited and she is an established actress too . It’s makes a world of difference . Shrenu parikh is amazing they should have considered her !!!! Oh I wish they had !!!!!

which show was that? 

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I agree with what all you said. The female lead looks cute but her acting & accent is terrible. I am not against casting new faces. But they should have talent. Here all the weight of acting is put forth by the male lead. Male lead alone cannot take forward the show for a longtime. The leads chemistry also matters. Even in there combination scenes it’s the male lead who shines. Just now read an article that Abigail Pande is doing a cameo as Darsh’s ex girlfriend. I wonder why they didn’t consider Abigail as the female lead. She is a good actress. She has done good job in many shows. Actresses like Ridhima pandit, Dharti Bhatt, Chandini  Bhagwanani have played Gujarati girls in there previous shows. They could have roped anyone among these actresses as lead. I have seen an episodic with VJ & chandini bhagwanani. They had fantastic chemistry together. Why not chandini as the lead? VJ had good chemistry with his previous show actresses. Be it Ishita Ganguly, Meera Deostole or Nia Sharma. All the couples were appreciated by the audience.