Posted: 3 years ago

The male lead is good ..but the female lead i dont know why i am not able to connect with her. Its the looks or dialogue delivery..just looks so misplaced.

Maybe i am wrong but i had high hopes with this show

Originally posted by abha981

The male lead is good ..but the female lead i dont know why i am not able to connect with her. Its the looks or dialogue delivery..just looks so misplaced.

Maybe i am wrong but i had high hopes with this show

U r not wrong dear

We all are in same boat

I feel she can’t even emote well

VK is totally dominating her.She seriously needs to step up her acting 

I find her acting ok she can do better 

May be all will agree with your post completely. 

I just started watching the show too, I haven’t seen any of the leads previous shows but loved the main actors dialogue delivery and acting ! I really am not impressed with the female lead ! I’ve tried multiple episodes I think they needed someone with more experience in acting , she seems too young and don’t see any chemistry building between them . No offense but the main actors family ... all the actors have been cast well and they are all doing a freer job... the entire family side for Nandini didn’t impress me much ... she can’t emote or act / speak well . 

Originally posted by taher33

I just started watching the show too, I haven’t seen any of the leads previous shows but loved the main actors dialogue delivery and acting ! I really am not impressed with the female lead ! I’ve tried multiple episodes I think they needed someone with more experience in acting , she seems too young and don’t see any chemistry building between them . No offense but the main actors family ... all the actors have been cast well and they are all doing a freer job... the entire family side for Nandini didn’t impress me much ... she can’t emote or act / speak well . 

Starting episodes she did very bad job

From 2-3 episodes i felt she’s becoming ok

May be i am getting used to her or she’s improving

I don’t know but yeah VK is outshining her

If she doesn’t improve the ratings of the show dip... I hope not ... I like the concept of the show a lot ... so different .... she’s just too young compared to him and her accent seems too out on .... the actors mom is doing a great job too ... and his younger brother as well ... 

I think everyone will agree with what you said. The male lead is good and so is everyone in his family on the show but the female lead’s acting isn’t good enough, same goes for everyone from her side of the show. The promo before the show started was so misleading. The female lead and her accent is simply irritating. 

Originally posted by Swetyz

Starting episodes she did very bad job

From 2-3 episodes i felt she’s becoming ok

May be i am getting used to her or she’s improving

I don’t know but yeah VK is outshining her

Same as you,

At first I get annoyed,

But then I may got use to her, and even liked her she is cute 🥰

Her sister is nice,

Nany is somehow looks funny and mean at the same time  ( ha na?? ) 😂

Gon ben, 😂 ( whaaat iz theez ) is a piece of art 😂

It is my positive side speaking!

I enjoy the show 🥰

I agree her acting and voice annoy me... I may give it a few more episodes to see if it improves ... if not I’m not going to watch ... my choice I know :)