Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

But I am glad that Anokhi did not back down meeting Ahir after hearing crap Shaurya said.. Had it been me, I would have felt that such dialogues could ruin friendships. 

Also, if Anokhi must fall for or be attracted to someone before falling for Shaurya, I hope it's someone not rich, but just a poor and nice guy so that Shaurya can never again question her character and he realizes money, popularity and power aren't things that impresses Anokhi.. It's just a soch and kindness. 

I never thought that way. I feel proud of Anokhi that she didn't stop talking to Ahir just because Shaurya uttered rubbish words. 

If Anokhi falls for someone, he shouldn't be poor, I believe. Shaurya won't feel jealous of someone inferior to him and CVs are hell bent on making him jealous and aggressive. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

I never thought that way. I feel proud of Anokhi that she didn't stop talking to Ahir just because Shaurya uttered rubbish words. 

If Anokhi falls for someone, he shouldn't be poor, I believe. Shaurya won't feel jealous of someone inferior to him and CVs are hell bent on making him jealous and aggressive. 

But he can be jealous of anyone who gets close to him... It's then upto him to ponder why Anokhi isn't as close to him... He has issue with Ahir probably because he is rich too... Though doesn't look like one😆.. I doubt any of it is happening though.