Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Well, Anokhi, at present, is not bound to Shaurya in any sense. but as viewers, we know these two are gonna fall in love and get married sooner or later. After all this serial is titled Shaurya aur Anokhi Ki Kahani. So when one of these turn toxic, it hurts us as viewers. 

We as a viewer know, but why would it turn toxic if Anokhi does fall for some gentleman of her opinion? Shaurya is already filled with it. 

I mean, it should be normal, specially because viewers know it's just a phase. Shaurya was said to be in love with Shagun too... In other shows we had Jai love Pia in Kasam Se, but Jai and Bani still remained gems of the show, Mukti fell for someone else in Kasauti, but Prem Mukti remained special... 

I won't mind seeing Anokhi considering anyone else for romantic involvement, but it should not be Ahir... For some reason, I am not comfortable with that idea... 

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

We as a viewer know, but why would it turn toxic if Anokhi does fall for some gentleman of her opinion? Shaurya is already filled with it. 

I mean, it should be normal, specially because viewers know it's just a phase. Shaurya was said to be in love with Shagun too... In other shows we had Jai love Pia in Kasam Se, but Jai and Bani still remained gems of the show, Mukti fell for someone else in Kasauti, but Prem Mukti remained special... 

I won't mind seeing Anokhi considering anyone else for romantic involvement, but it should not be Ahir... For some reason, I am not comfortable with that idea... 

No-no, Anokhi falling for someone isn't toxic. Shaurya's characterization is. 

I don't know any of the shows you mentioned above, so I can't say anything. 

I agree. I want Anokhi-Ahir to be good friends only. No romantic involvement.

mayeshawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Kaha se aate hain yeh log matlab kisiko bhi kisike saath ship kar lete jaise shio ki ticket free mein mil rahi hai

Pata nahi. Log aise hi hain

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry to interfere here like this.But i couldn't control myself today after reading somany posts related to ACP Ahir.

I am Nabni. I used to participate in discussion,these days coz of work load i am not able to participate in any discussion. But i am a fan of this show and watching it from day one that too on TV. See i am a proud trp contributor.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jokes apart... i don't know why you guys hate ACP Ahir somuch. ๐Ÿ˜ญOk i can understand that we all are here for SHAKHI ...they are the end game. But if we think practically, we will never fall for a guy like Shaurya who has somuch attitude and anger issues. Top of that he is behaving like a jerk,spewing venom,manhandling etc etc...๐Ÿ˜ก upar se THE SABARWALS... kaun ush family mei jaana chahega. Anokhi has already many problems in her life. She doesn't need more complications in life. 

Dusre side pe hei ACP Ahir... who seems to be a nice, fun loving and caring guy. Upar se ACP bhi hei(matlab rich hoga as per Shaurya).๐Ÿ˜† atleast Anokhi ke sath respect se baat toh karta hei.๐Ÿ˜†We still don't know much about his character and his background. if he is trying his luck to patao Anokhi, i can't see anything wrong in this.๐Ÿ˜ƒAnokhi is a brilliant student and has a charismatic personality. koi bhi impress hosakta hei. Agar ACP impress hua toh problem kya hei.  ๐Ÿ˜† If i would hv in Anokhi's place, i would definitely choose ACP over Shaurya. atleast life mei shanti bani rahe... ๐Ÿ˜Šalso ACP can help Anokhi in solving Babli didi's matter. bade fayede hei๐Ÿ˜†

Ok guys, don't throw chappals and tomatoes on me.. It's just my personal opinion. I am also a SHAKHI fan, but what to do.. after seeing Shaurya's behaviour , i am in super angry mode now. ๐Ÿ˜ก

serenepeace46 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ahir and anokhi has a platonic friendship,in the og she even called him brother when he helped her sister's divorce case, on the marriage day of shankha and mohor acp told that he has a gf, but due to some family issues from the gf side they haven't married yet, so no ship for Ahir and anokhi, acp loves to rile up shankha just to see his reaction that's it, but acp is a righteous man, he never misbehaved with mohor and never doubted mohor's character and intentions, he actually supported her when nobody did and believed her, everyone should have a friend like acp who will support you when no-one does and show where you went wrong, I love acp's characterisation in og, he also showed mirror to shankha whenever he was wrong with judging mohor and he became shankha's best friend as well 

mayeshawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tikmun

Sorry to interfere here like this.But i couldn't control myself today after reading somany posts related to ACP Ahir.

Hi there. Why are you sorry? This place is for discussion and you are most welcome

I am Nabni. I used to participate in discussion,these days coz of work load i am not able to participate in any discussion. But i am a fan of this show and watching it from day one that too on TV. See i am a proud trp contributor.๐Ÿ˜Ž

We need people like you, so thank you

Jokes apart... i don't know why you guys hate ACP Ahir somuch. ๐Ÿ˜ญOk i can understand that we all are here for SHAKHI ...they are the end game. But if we think practically, we will never fall for a guy like Shaurya who has somuch attitude and anger issues. Top of that he is behaving like a jerk,spewing venom,manhandling etc etc...๐Ÿ˜ก upar se THE SABARWALS... kaun ush family mei jaana chahega. Anokhi has already many problems in her life. She doesn't need more complications in life. 

I don't hate Ahir. I am neutral towards his character here. (I love the one in Bengali version though) I don't intend to compare him with Shaurya either. but wouldn't be wrong to think of him as an alternative to Shaurya? Why can't Ahir and Anokhi just be friends? Friends are caring too. Just because he is a boy and Anokhi is a girl, they don't have to be romantically shipped together.

Dusre side pe hei ACP Ahir... who seems to be a nice, fun loving and caring guy. Upar se ACP bhi hei(matlab rich hoga as per Shaurya).๐Ÿ˜† atleast Anokhi ke sath respect se baat toh karta hei.๐Ÿ˜†We still don't know much about his character and his background. if he is trying his luck to patao Anokhi, i can't see anything wrong in this.๐Ÿ˜ƒAnokhi is a brilliant student and has a charismatic personality. koi bhi impress hosakta hei. Agar ACP impress hua toh problem kya hei.  ๐Ÿ˜† If i would hv in Anokhi's place, i would definitely choose ACP over Shaurya. atleast life mei shanti bani rahe... ๐Ÿ˜Šalso ACP can help Anokhi in solving Babli didi's matter. bade fayede hei๐Ÿ˜†

Once again, my intention was not to compare Ahir and Shaurya. They are two different characters and neither of them deserves to compared to each other. My point was why are people romantically shipping them just because Shaurya turned toxic? Before Monday's episode, I saw nothing like this. Why can't people just let Ahir-Anokhi be friends?

Ok guys, don't throw chappals and tomatoes on me.. It's just my personal opinion. I am also a SHAKHI fan, but what to do.. after seeing Shaurya's behaviour , i am in super angry mode now. ๐Ÿ˜ก

mayeshawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: serenepeace46

Ahir and anokhi has a platonic friendship,in the og she even called him brother when he helped her sister's divorce case, on the marriage day of shankha and mohor acp told that he has a gf, but due to some family issues from the gf side they haven't married yet, so no ship for Ahir and anokhi, acp loves to rile up shankha just to see his reaction that's it, but acp is a righteous man, he never misbehaved with mohor and never doubted mohor's character and intentions, he actually supported her when nobody did and believed her, everyone should have a friend like acp who will support you when no-one does and show where you went wrong, I love acp's characterisation in og, he also showed mirror to shankha whenever he was wrong with judging mohor and he became shankha's best friend as well 

I love the Ahir Dasgupta character in Mohor. I need some time to form an opinion about Ahir Chattwal in SAAKK. But my point remains the same, why can't people treat Ahir-Anokhi as good friends? They don't have to be romantically involved to be lovable to viewers

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

No-no, Anokhi falling for someone isn't toxic. Shaurya's characterization is. 

Oh okay - Yes, he is toxic for now, but not that I am hoping for any drastic change in his characterization. 

I don't know any of the shows you mentioned above, so I can't say anything. 

I agree. I want Anokhi-Ahir to be good friends only. No romantic involvement.

But I am glad that Anokhi did not back down meeting Ahir after hearing crap Shaurya said.. Had it been me, I would have felt that such dialogues could ruin friendships. 

Also, if Anokhi must fall for or be attracted to someone before falling for Shaurya, I hope it's someone not rich, but just a poor and nice guy so that Shaurya can never again question her character and he realizes money, popularity and power aren't things that impresses Anokhi.. It's just a soch and kindness. 

Koeli thumbnail

Guys, donโ€™t bring other social media issues on IF. It is not allowed to be discussed. I have edited out the violation part. Kindly refrain in future.

SAAKK DT

mayeshawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli

Guys, donโ€™t bring other social media issues on IF. It is not allowed to be discussed. I have edited out the violation part. Kindly refrain in future.

SAAKK DT

Okay will keep this is mind in the future