Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Why ship Ahir with Anokhi? DT NT Pg3

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have seen some people shipping Anokhi with Ahir. I am mad at our RESPECTABLE male protagonist too, but I don't see why Anokhi has to go to another male if Shaurya is disgusting at the moment. I am not talking here as a Shakhi fan. Even if I was a neutral viewer of the show, I would still have this question in mind. 

If Anokhi chose Ahir over Shaurya, (1) It would prove Shaurya right directly or indirectly. (2) She is here to study. Why can't she just do that? (3) With Ahir and Anokhi's friendship, I would want to see the age-old belief that a girl and a boy can't be friends to be proven wrong. 

Anokhi doesn't have to be with a boy. She can just focus on her studies. Ahir is a good friend, let him stay like that. 

P.S. Our professor sahab isn't even regretting what he did. He saw Ahir with Anokhi and thinks what he said was right. Now if suddenly he trusts Anokhi in the cheating track, it will be such a big loophole. 

Edited by AnokhiKaShaurya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t understand why she has to be shipped with Ahir either. I hope their friendship stays platonic. Anokhi considers him a good friend and that’s good.
Like you said, it’s not necessary to ship her with anyone right now 

mayeshawrites thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: somewhereover

I don’t understand why she has to be shipped with Ahir either. I hope their friendship stays platonic. Anokhi considers him a good friend and that’s good.
Like you said, it’s not necessary to ship her with anyone right now 

Exactly. Let the girl breathe for some time

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

I have seen many people on Twitter wishing Ahir was cast opposite Anokhi instead of Shaurya. I am mad at our RESPECTABLE male protagonist too, but I don't see why Anokhi has to go to another male if Shaurya is disgusting at the moment. I am not talking here as a Shakhi fan. Even if I was a neutral viewer of the show, I would still have this question in mind. 

If Anokhi chose Ahir over Shaurya, (1) It would prove Shaurya right directly or indirectly. (2) She is here to study. Why can't she just do that? (3) With Ahir and Anokhi's friendship, I would want to see the age-old belief that a girl and a boy can't be friends to be proven wrong. 

Anokhi doesn't have to be with a boy. She can just focus on her studies. Ahir is a good friend, let him stay like that. 

P.S. Our professor sahab isn't even regretting what he did. He saw Ahir with Anokhi and thinks what he said was right. Now if suddenly he trusts Anokhi in the cheating track, it will be such a big loophole. 

I really wish that they clear up whether Ahir has any romantic feelings towards Anokhi or not. It's really ambiguous right now and it's making it hard to watch him because he sometimes comes off as creepy. Monday he was being a bit over the top with sitting next to her, helping her with the pen and today they put some sort of soft music in the background during their scene with his flirtatious dialogue so I'm not sure how he feels. But I'm right there with you that I want Anokhi to just focus on her work for the time being. As she said today, with everything that's been happening, she hasn't had the time to actually do what she came for, study. I also really want them to prove that a guy and girl can be just friends as well so I want them to clear up very soon that ACP does not like her and is just being friendly and then I will watch their friendship happily while Shaurya burns 😆

backtobetter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The makers are so focused on the jealousy track that they don't realise they are making the ACP come across creepy. If I had filed a complaint and the ACP came to pick me up from college I would shoo him away. Thanks, but no thanks! Stop holding my pen, I can hold it myself. Stop showing up outside my college. 

mayeshawrites thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: infinitie

I really wish that they clear up whether Ahir has any romantic feelings towards Anokhi or not. It's really ambiguous right now and it's making it hard to watch him because he sometimes comes off as creepy. Monday he was being a bit over the top with sitting next to her, helping her with the pen and today they put some sort of soft music in the background during their scene with his flirtatious dialogue so I'm not sure how he feels. But I'm right there with you that I want Anokhi to just focus on her work for the time being. As she said today, with everything that's been happening, she hasn't had the time to actually do what she came for, study. I also really want them to prove that a guy and girl can be just friends as well so I want them to clear up very soon that ACP does not like her and is just being friendly and then I will watch their friendship happily while Shaurya burns 😆

I don't think he has anything romantic towards Anokhi. It's just a part of his character. Even the OG version of Ahir smiles like that. The creatives are using him as a plot device to make Shaurya jealous. If he wasn't flirty, touchy or creepy, Shaurya won't be jealous of him. 

mayeshawrites thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: backtobetter

The makers are so focused on the jealousy track that they don't realise they are making the ACP come across creepy. If I had filed a complaint and the ACP came to pick me up from college I would shoo him away. Thanks, but no thanks! Stop holding my pen, I can hold it myself. Stop showing up outside my college. 

They are trying too hard to sell his character. But having watched the Bengali version a bit, I know he is positive. I think all this is solely to make Shaurya jealous nothing more. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Big no for Ahir and Anokhi... 

For one definitely a good reason, Shaurya's imagination will be proven right ... Not that it should matter, but the platonic relations are sometimes more special - like that of Sheldon and Penny from The Big Bang Theory.

I do hope in near future they introduce us to Ahir's family and someone who is married but has a wife who can knock some sense in Shaurya about her trust in her husband. 

As for Shaurya.. It's not even a question of fait in Anokhi as two are not even close to being committed. Anokhi has full freedom to move around and get in relationship with basically anyone she likes! Nothing wrong with Ahir, but NO for now 😒 it would leave a bad taste. 

mayeshawrites thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shahsb_26

Big no for Ahir and Anokhi... 

For one definitely a good reason, Shaurya's imagination will be proven right ... Not that it should matter, but the platonic relations are sometimes more special - like that of Sheldon and Penny from The Big Bang Theory.

I do hope in near future they introduce us to Ahir's family and someone who is married but has a wife who can knock some sense in Shaurya about her trust in her husband. 

As for Shaurya.. It's not even a question of fait in Anokhi as two are not even close to being committed. Anokhi has full freedom to move around and get in relationship with basically anyone she likes! Nothing wrong with Ahir, but NO for now 😒 it would leave a bad taste. 

Well, Anokhi, at present, is not bound to Shaurya in any sense. but as viewers, we know these two are gonna fall in love and get married sooner or later. After all this serial is titled Shaurya aur Anokhi Ki Kahani. So when one of these turn toxic, it hurts us as viewers. 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kaha se aate hain yeh log matlab kisiko bhi kisike saath ship kar lete jaise shio ki ticket free mein mil rahi hai