Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hrithik is so hot that I would never even daydream about myself with him. He's out of my league even for my dreams.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish.

Hrithik is so hot that I would never even daydream about myself with him. He's out of my league even for my dreams.

Word. I think I may be eligible to stand next to one or two strands of his hair. I can really make him feel insecure about those two hairy strands. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yaar kya hai yeh

Isse Bhagwan ne kaise banaya hai?

Ya yeh khud Bhagwan hai!!!!

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nope none of I am not good stuff. You are all precious and even HR himself said you have to love yourself every day! aha  aha...I even saw the picture of the tight hug he gave himself...is that cool or what?  sides... Love is completely blind...so per chance a hunk comes your way feel beautiful and just hug away ...unless your husband/s object of course🤗

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

p.s. I also have proof that Love IS magic and needs no eyes of judgement, these are very fortunate people the lady is gorgeous, but he does not need to "see" her.

https://youtu.be/kmKaBYZgxpY

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ivery hott..Thor of India

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Word. I think I may be eligible to stand next to one or two strands of his hair. I can really make him feel insecure about those two hairy strands. 

I think often about how I'd react if I ever came f2f with my celebrity crushes and with Hrithik I might just hide. You can't tell me that this picture is just a random click of his. I would never let the world see what I look like on my laptop on a random day while working from home. You'd almost think that im jobless.

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Nope none of I am not good stuff. You are all precious and even HR himself said you have to love yourself every day! aha  aha...I even saw the picture of the tight hug he gave himself...is that cool or what?  sides... Love is completely blind...so per chance a hunk comes your way feel beautiful and just hug away ...unless your husband/s object of course🤗

Ohmygod you are so kind. Thank you so much, this made my day😭🤗 God spent way too much time on deciding HR's face, body, talent etc. tho, it's unfair.😆

Edited by aish. - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMgmPSgHa0M/

OMG he just put up a post again! 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ohmygod you are so kind. Thank you so much, this made my day😭🤗 God spent way too much time on deciding HR's face, body, talent etc. tho, it's unfair.😆

TBF while a lot was god given much (scoliosis, slipped discs, rheumatic knees, stammer, double thumb)  was do it yourself fixer upper. 😆