Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by DushtKanya

Ah it's always gonna be you Stefan, you're the better man ๐Ÿ˜

Idk but boy, there was perfect allele dominance/co-dominance when it comes to genes in the case of Hrithik's looks โ˜บ๏ธ

Tiger did, he posted laughing emojis ๐Ÿค— 

Yes Katherine.. My doppelganger will soon get married with yours โค๏ธ.. 

Hrithik looks like this and he does not sign anything for two years, the wait for fighters is becoming very long.. 

He is looking so hot here . Time to make another thirst thread ๐Ÿฅต.

Uff hes a super sized combo meal hahahah

Originally posted by anna143

Uff hes a super sized combo meal hahahah

He is only one meal, but everyone wants a bite.

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Texture at the top and sides dont match

Hair transplant ,  Hair weaving may be 

I was swooning over the picture when i saw it โค๏ธ

DushtKanya I'm about ready to start throwing rotten tomatoes at the couple two haters, who want to rain on this parade....Just so they know fans do not care what he does to his hair, because I do try to keep mine luscious, so I begrudge nobody what they do to theirs in particular when it looks this good, sides he is filming and he may be the star but even so a good actor has to follow the vision the writer/director have for their character, so they may have wingtip/highlight his hair like that, you do not know what they are doing, I have a hint but I will keep it to me self, so no rumors started here. I love it. As for the shirt (those are not haters-they are fashionistas, they be cool-Minty shout out)  I will split it with all of you, you guys keep the shirts, I will take him without any shirt.

OK so since you are a mod and all that, just smack me, (it sometimes works) if I try to hurt somebody and turn this into a Tomatina.๐Ÿ˜ˆ   

Originally posted by SteFanSalvaTor

Yes Katherine.. My doppelganger will soon get married with yours โค๏ธ.. 

Hrithik looks like this and he does not sign anything for two years, the wait for fighters is becoming very long.. 

And thatโ€™s the only part I dislike about him. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผI mean, you make a movie like War and then donโ€™t make a sequel or have any release for the next zillion years, what is this bad behavior?๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by cutejodikangal

And thatโ€™s the only part I dislike about him. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผI mean, you make a movie like War and then donโ€™t make a sequel or have any release for the next zillion years, what is this bad behavior?๐Ÿ˜ก

He's flouting the law of demand and supply ALL D FREAKING TIME. I mean, he's clearly a rebel or else, he just wants us to subscribe to the philosophy that sabra ka phal meetha Hota hai!

On another note, his looks just keep getting better with age!

Originally posted by CriticusExpert

DushtKanya I'm about ready to start throwing rotten tomatoes at the couple two haters, who want to rain on this parade....Just so they know fans do not care what he does to his hair, because I do try to keep mine luscious, so I begrudge nobody what they do to theirs in particular when it looks this good, sides he is filming and he may be the star but even so a good actor has to follow the vision the writer/director have for their character, so they may have wingtip/highlight his hair like that, you do not know what they are doing, I have a hint but I will keep it to me self, so no rumors started here. I love it. As for the shirt (those are not haters-they are fashionistas, they be cool-Minty shout out)  I will split it with all of you, you guys keep the shirts, I will take him without any shirt.

OK so since you are a mod and all that, just smack me, (it sometimes works) if I try to hurt somebody and turn this into a Tomatina.๐Ÿ˜ˆ   

@red: ...now that's really catty, how can you even think of leaving the rest of the girls in the dust with just his shirt? While you leave with the real deal? Never. ๐Ÿ˜† I'll have what you're having, with an extra dollop of whipped cream on the side. ๐Ÿ˜›

That said, the responses in this thread have been prettttty amusing from the get go. ๐Ÿ˜†