Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KGF007 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Torture torture torture too much torture.

samething she is repeating in all her songs.

bruno_mars101 thumbnail

Sad to see a thread of hate on a 17 yo girl.

Keep in mind audience look for attributes than sur. (Modulation, originality, and more importantly not be a copy cat of original). 

Copy cat singers who are 80% as good as Shreya Ghosal or Alka yagnik are dime a dozen every year and are forgotten in a month or two after show.

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bruno_mars101

Keep in mind audience look for attributes than sur. (Modulation, originality, and more importantly not be a copy cat of original). 

Copy cat singers who are 80% as good as Shreya Ghosal or Alka yagnik are dime a dozen every year and are forgotten in a month or two after show.

It’s not hate 😆 it’s frustration!! Indian Idol is more of a drama show, than a genuine reality singing show! Any guests that comes, parrots the same overused dialogue for every contestant! SMP is over hyped, opportunities and over the top accolades only seem to be given to her! Is that fair?? No matter how good she is, ignoring the talent of others and not providing equal opportunities to the equally deserving, shows how biased this show isss!! Many people can see it, but apparently some people like you, can’t!  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bruno_mars101

So just cuz she’s 17 we can’t critique her ? She’s a contestant on a reality show, on top of that she’s an awful singer who is overhyped cuz she must know the producers or something 

bruno_mars101 thumbnail

I think she genuinely impresses judges and audience like me. When some one claims bias, you have reason the bias and ask the question. 

Why the hell do so many guests of the show adore her??

She is confident and makes excellent modifications that other 80 percent soon to be forgotten copy cats fail to. Of all singers, she is the only one that has potential to establish a legit career.

I think we have a situation where folks are getting votes amplified 3 to 4 x  based on their looks and home state and it is even more important for judges in such environment to emphasize and reiterate true talent. I trust in judgement of Vishal, Manya, Ajay-Atul and a ton of others rather than a select few on this forum.

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

With that regard you can argue the same thing for Salman Ali. At least Salman sang different types of songs. SMP sticks to the same old rock 'n' roll formula and has to sing all her notes in falsetto. You notice she doesn't even sing real notes. Everything has to have oh or ah in it. Her entire performance of Alvida was pretty much either falsetto or shouting. 

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

To me, she's an absolute torture... In my opinion, she spoils all of the evergreen and hit songs

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

There is something special, when you have a thread dedicated to hate you

“Expect while reaching for the stars, people to whirl by with their dark clouds and storm upon you.”

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GiridharM

There is something special, when you have a thread dedicated to hate you

“Expect while reaching for the stars, people to whirl by with their dark clouds and storm upon you.”

Very well said. Jealous people will keep crying to show their favorite is best by creating and supporting threads like this. 

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdpant

Remove arunita from the show.

what’s wrong with Arunita??