SMP performance or torture

Posted: 3 years ago

This is only me or someone also agree that SMP performance is a torture. Why some contestants are getting over appreciation than others? 

Torture for me!! what’s worse is she sings songs unrelated to the theme, butchers classics and the judges still go ga ga over her.

And then her fans say that she isn’t favoured!

TORTURE (AAAAAAA......UUUUUUUU...... On repeat)

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by jagpal68

This is only me or someone also agree that SMP performance is a torture. Why some contestants are getting over appreciation than others? 

Pure torture 

Originally posted by jagpal68

"NOISE POLLUTION"smiley36 ....... most of the time, yes. Except for her audition perfromance, and her 1st song yesterday "sare ke saare gama ko lekar", that song. 

Not her fault it is her mother who want't make her rockstar.

Everyone has their singing style and every listener likes different type of music. That is why variety is sustainable. Personally it’s not my kind of music hence I fast forward her performances also Nihal and Anjali recently started adding Sawai and Danish bec not a fan of alaps etc. I have simple taste. 😁

She is d only one there who had individuality n brings uniqueness .

SMP singing is like listening to grunge/hard rock music. Very annoying to the ears.