Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I think its the judges to be blamed. They go gaga over smp's unnecessary oodles and the other trio's, Danish, anjali and savai's unnecessary alaaps. They literally add alaaps to every song they sing. That's why we will lose real good singers like srisa and anushka. How can one explain nichiket, srisa and saili ending up in bottom 5? 

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't anticipate them being back next season given the fan feedback

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She is too much. Okay fine, she can do oodles but in EVERY performance? 

I miss the old Indian Idol where judges challenged contestants to do better and try different styles. They would not let you sing one type of song the whole season and demanded versatility . They literally wanted perfect singing, and if you even made one mistake they would point it out! 

This season you can make animal sounds and the judges will say wah wah wah. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Torture torture torture.  One week is enough but every week?? same type of singing and being given MBD for torturing the viewers

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SMP is an absolutely unique singer.  She is an exceptional talent.  Hope she wins Indian Idol by a large margin.  Only other performer who I feel is fantastic is Sayili.  Such flawless performance with difficult songs!  

tumtum thumbnail

She is hyped too much by Vishal . We usually mute the TV after first minute .

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg yes yes yes....cant stand her singing....always forward her and anjali...sometimes ak aswell...

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiridharM

SMP is an absolutely unique singer.  She is an exceptional talent.  Hope she wins Indian Idol by a large margin.  Only other performer who I feel is fantastic is Sayili.  Such flawless performance with difficult songs!  

SMP maybe good, but she sings the same kind of songs and she is over hyped unnecessarily!! There should be a balance and equal opportunity provided to all the deserving singers, not just her! She isn’t that exceptional! Every contest is unique in their ability and genre! I hope the most deserving wins and SMP isn’t it!! 

Safsoo thumbnail

Well seems like the creative team does not want them to show versatility at all. We all have seen Arunita's Bheegi Bheegi Si video on YT. There's an SMP Video as well on YouTube from Voice Kids where she is singing Surmayi Akhiyon main which is a Melody Song. Definitely exhausted of listening to her same type songs.

kapa thumbnail

She is over hyped by the judges, its not a talent show any more just drama.  SMP & lot of other contestant  been through so many different shows.  I feel sorry for swai he lacks confidence due to inexperience of coming on tv.  It looks like SMP will be the winner.