Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Isn't leap necessary now🤔? 

I don't think so ria... I want to see Bon's life as a teenager and her struggles in becoming a barrister 😔 that's why I'm waiting for this sick track to end. I am really least interested in Ani and her romance at this age. Jitna abhi tak ho gaya that is enough 👍🏼

Idk.. if they go for a leap now it'll be bad 🤢 they need to utilize this age to show various hardships one faces in studies as well... but I'm doubtful they are interested in showing that 🤪

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

I don't get it... if he has left then how will he guide her in becoming barrister babu?  abhi jo uske saath ho raha hai that's because of Kaka and Samaaj ... then unke saath akela chhod dena is wrong decision. Isse Achha usko leke Kolkata chala jaata 😆

Heat of the moment mein kuch bhi soch leta hain🤣

This is just a preface , pehli baat toh voh reh nahi payega without her even for a week, jeene ki vajah jo hain .

Aur dusri baat , makers need to show that how he returns back marrying Manorama , or something like that👍🏼

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: listmist

I loved your confidence👍🏼

What you think now?? Ani left home and might be gone to meet sumati par ayega kaise ?? 

Poora epi nahi dekha maine... Likhti hu bahut kuchh...

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So finally makers showed smething expected ARC left home so now thy bth vl realise wat thy loosing each other nu i hope, bt i feel our makers shifted frm one mission to another, now mission searching ARC, so how vl Bon concentrate in studies.... so ths only ARC want frm Bon or wat..   so always ARC decides in way tat creates trouble fr Bon.... one he send her away or he himself leave ..  wat a track bt hope witness smething better... 

Edited by rajiraji14 - 3 years ago
listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bubblesort

Logic and ITv in same line 😆 No never kabhi nahi vali situation hai🤣

Kya yar 😆

Vaise sach mein hui to😳

Wahi hongi re😭🤪🤣

Nanha munna chotu ani aa raha h😭

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

I don't think so ria... I want to see Bon's life as a teenager and her struggles in becoming a barrister 😔 that's why I'm waiting for this sick track to end. I am really least interested in Ani and her romance at this age. Jitna abhi tak ho gaya that is enough 👍🏼

Idk.. if they go for a leap now it'll be bad 🤢 they need to utilize this age to show various hardships one faces in studies as well... but I'm doubtful they are interested in showing that 🤪

Yes they could show her awkwardness with her classmates, school life, education but they are interested in showing dumbpoorna and modern mano🤪 they are not utilizing this stage to the fullest..  I think after reaching 320 eps they can opt for leap.. 

Edited by rianshxoxo - 3 years ago
..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Heat of the moment mein kuch bhi soch leta hain🤣

This is just a preface , pehli baat toh voh reh nahi payega without her even for a week, jeene ki vajah jo hain .

Aur dusri baat , makers need to show that how he returns back marrying Manorama , or something like that👍🏼

Seriously whatever 🤣 

End this track already 🤪

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
listmist thumbnail

Ye sab kya 😆

Immj me at least once in a week functions hota hai🤣

Colors k paas bahut paise hai lagta... To dhang ke writers par kyu nahi istemaal karte😡

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isn't leap necessary now🤔? 

Leap is not coming anytime soon👍🏼

Abhi we can rest in peace for a couple of months or so👍🏼

Abhi bhi kaafi kuch dikhana baaki hain . Because once leap happens , it will grossly deal with love hate chemistry , romance and depth 👍🏼 Isn't that too early!

I mean they can still show a lot about the society , it's barriers , her hardships , struggles and a lot more👍🏼

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

🤣🤣

Rishta tan aur man ka nahi hoga , chillax Ash👍🏼

Wahi to chahiye woh nahi honga to kaise chalega bhai