Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: listmist

Then why so much functions in very show ab molki me bhi har week koi na koi jashn hota h

ITV and functions go hand in hand.. Kaand karne ke liye functions bahut Zaroorat hai makers ko 🤪

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wahi to chahiye woh nahi honga to kaise chalega bhai

🤣tum bhi waaris ki bhukhi ho kya

rianshxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

320 episodes🤣

I fear kalke trp mein 0.0 na aa jaye!

320 episodes tak tikhna will be a heavy challenge for BB😆

I did not mean 320 more episodes upto episode 320😆

trp kam ho raha hai.. Itna bhi nehi jayenge🤣

Janu.301017 thumbnail

The way he holds her in the jungle...was ❤️

This one scene shows how much he love her...he is not realising...but AE realised I think...that's why she said she was so attatched to you and you are also...he says yes...

She is his reason for existence and she is the goal of his life...

But it's like they both said good bye..like AE said..I wish tum iss lakhya me kaamyab ho...and Ani said...I also wish tumhari aazadi desh ki lakshya kamyaab ho...

And that room scene was also so impactful...he doest want to go far away from her...but thinks that if he is not there...that relation is also not there and she will be free and she will know their relation. as zimmedari..

But ARC bonditha ka condition kaka aur samaj ki vajase...tho tum usse akela unlogo ko saath hi rehne ke liye choddiya...ab aur aur asar padega na..it would have been better if he would take her to some other place and live alone and make her understand in your own way.atleast she won't be manipulated daily by someone..

Edited by Janu.301017 - 3 years ago
bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sume IF is again acting weird re😡

Manorudh ke bache ka Naam honga manorudh kaise hai☺️

Ladki hui to anima❤️

Ye IF sirf humare sath aisa kyu karta hai😡

Nice name and pyaar se Mannu kaisa rahega😳

Anima is sounding like anime , so Japanese cute type ladki hui to inki chalega🤪🤣

Yar main sahi mein pagal ho rahi hu aaj , kuch bhi bakk rahi hu sacchi🤣

Ka_ta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Ikr 😕

They have tried enough of tracks that were supposed to take place post leap...

Now they should start some tracks that centered on Bon's struggle as teenager 👍🏼 teens ko sirf pyaar vaali problems nahi hoti hai 🤣

But I have stopped all my expectations from this show...🤪

I just enjoy talking about it with you guys 😳😆

Even I have zero expectations from the show!

Makers ko khichdi pakane mein mazaa ata hain,had they shown the marriage revelation post leap, it would have been much more impactful and hard hitting👍🏼

I so wish they showed something about her school, I mean the practical problems we all  faced in school life 🤔

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

The way he holds her in the jungle...was ❤️

This one scene shows how much he love her...he is not realising...but AE realised I think...that's why she said she was so attatched to you and you are also...he says yes...

She is his reason for existence and she is the goal of his life...

But it's like they both said good bye..like AE said..I wish tum iss lakhya me kaamyab ho...and Ani said...I also wish tumhari aazadi desh ki lakshya kamyaab ho...

And that room scene was also so impactful...he doest want to go far away from her...but thinks that if he is not there...that relation is also not there and she will be free and she will know their relation...

But ARC bonditha ka condition kaka aur samaj ki vajase...tho tum usse akela unlogo ko saath hi rehne ke liye choddiya...ab aur aur asar padega na..it would have been better if he would take her to some other place and live alone and make her understand in your own way.atleast she won't be manipulated daily by someone..

Exactly, today was probably last Ani-AE scene, him telling his 'pyaar' that bon is his jeene ki wajah...

Ka_ta thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

I did not mean 320 more episodes upto episode 320😆

trp kam ho raha hai.. Itna bhi nehi jayenge🤣

That's a sad reality😆

But we are not responsible , execution is too poor these days👎🏼

rianshxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

That's a sad reality😆

But we are not responsible , execution is too poor these days👎🏼

Is this the same show we started to watch🤪look at manorama her salwars and heels are so modern.. At least setting should be oldish. Such vibes we get only from bonditas dressing🤪 RC mansion dekho kitna modern hai 

Also cringe tracks

If this is the condition trp audience seedha channel change karenge aur imlie jaise regressive shows dekhenge

Edited by rianshxoxo - 3 years ago
Janu.301017 thumbnail

Vaise I forgot seeing sampooo..I was like...ek aur baath kahi tho...us cup se sar pe mardunga...