Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow awesome update

Loved it 

So Samrat know about the secret mission 

Interesting ab yeah dekhna hai villain gang kya plan kiya hai . waiting for your next update

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Wow awesome update

Loved it 

So Samrat know about the secret mission 

Interesting ab yeah dekhna hai villain gang kya plan kiya hai . waiting for your next update

Thankyou. We will come to see about in upcoming updates !!! 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Thank you ❤️

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Thank you ❤️

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting......

Suspense mixed with romance....

Eagerly waiting to read further....

Please give next update soon....

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

LOVE FOUND AUR LOVE LOST

Shopping: 

All three were enjoying shopping in the streets of Shimla, buying various things and eating delicious food in Shimla. 

Pakhi and Sai were busy shopping by buying earrings, necklaces, bangles and other cosmetics and they didn’t even care about Samrat. Poor Samat was missing Virat as he was left all alone with ladies. Suddenly Samrat goes missing and it gets noticed by Pakhi. Pakhi informed Sai and both began to search Samrat. Pakhi was terrified as he was nowhere to be seen. Sai pacified Pakhi that they will find Samrat. Suddenly Pakhi noticed Samrat buying something in the shop and ran towards him and gave a bone crushing hug. Samrat was surprised by Pakhi’s sudden gesture and he reflected back and caressed her hair.

Pakhi: “ Bahuth dara dia aapne !! kaha dund rahe hoo apko ?  bina bataya kaha chale gaye aap ?!?!  “ series of questions were raised by Pakhi

Samrat cupped Pakhi’s face:  “ Pakhi mai aa gaya na aur mai yaha hoon !!! tumhari liye maine ek earrings karidiliya. I noticed that you were having eye on that earrings when you left the shop. So maine socha tha ki kya maine tumhari liye yeh gift karoon. Issiliye bina bathaya chale gaya it’s surprise na “ 

Pakhi: “ Par… Thankyou for this surprising gift and hereafter don’t go alone without informing I can’t bear that “ 

Samrat: “ Bina bathaya chala gaye toh ?!?!?! “ 

Pakhi kept her index finger on his lip and nodded her head, conveying him not to do it once again. And were having eyelock.

Sai : “ ahem ahem

Both Samrat and Pakhi came to consciousness and both put their heads down due to shyness.Sai smiled at them.

Sai: “ Kya hum shopping continue kare ya phir hotel chale jaye “ 

Pakhi: “ Let’s do some more shopping and then go

Samrat was shocked : “ Phir se kya yaar !!! Are you both gonna buy Shimla ?

Both laughed at him and three after finishing their shopping left for the hotel room.

Here Mangal Singh’s men were watching them and informing him regularly. Virat after hatching a plan to catch Mangal Singh was waiting for all three in the Hotel Room. Sai glared at Virat for not joining them in shopping and didn’t even ask him how the work went. 

Virat: “ Sai shopping mast kiya hai kya ?!!! “ Sai didn’t respond to Virat’s question.

Samrat: “ Yeh dono na Virat Shimla ko kardliya mera phair tak gayi hoon inke sath shopping karne bahuth se bore miss you Virat !!!!  “

Sai: “ Aacha !!! hum dono apko bore lagathi hoon teke aaj se hamse aap dono bath math karna aur hum dono bhi apke sath kabhi nahi jaunga akele jaunga haina Pakhi didi !!!!

Pakhi: “ Haan !!!  Sai yeh dono ko sabak sikana zaroori hai aajse aap dono se koi baath cheeth nahi “ 

Samrat: “ Arey mai sirf mazak kar raha hoon

Pakhi: “ Mazak vazak nahi In dono se baat karne mein koi fayda nahi !! chalo Sai hum dono apne kamre mein chale !!! '' 

Both left the place leaving them alone. Both Samrat and Virat were shocked and confused what to do ? How to pacify their respective wife ? Both discussed and an idea popped out in their mind.

Suddenly a waiter knocked both Sai and Pakhi’s room and gave them a short chit of paper. 

For Pakhi:

I am waiting for you in the garden of the hotel.  

With Love : 

Samrat 

For Sai:

I am waiting for you in the backyard of the hotel.

With Love:

Virat

Both girls blushed and decided to go. They both got fresh up and left the room to meet their respective partners.

Samrat and Pakhi 

Pakhi was dressed in a pink color saree with golden embroidery border and wore the earring which Samrat gifted  her today morning similar to that of her saree and hand full of pink golden bangles.Samrat was mesmerized and speechless by her beauty.Pakhi waved on Samrat’s face as he stood as statue and laughed at him. Samrat just smiled and held her hands and made her sit on the chair as it is a dinner date. Yaa, Both brothers planned for dinner date night. Both began to have their dinner. They were served with Appetizers at the beginning later on served with a main course dish like Thai Red Curry with vegetables, Baked ziti with roasted vegetables as well molten choco lava cake as dessert. Both enjoyed food.

Samrat: “ Shall we dance ? “ by bending his knees and asking her hand. 

Pakhi: “ Sure “ she accepted his request by placing her hand over him.

Both danced gracefully in accord to the music indirectly expressing the love towards each other through the song. At the end of the song Samrat bent down and was on knees holding a rose in his hand.

Samrat: “ Pakhi, I know ours is a normal marriage for others but for us it was not. Things at the beginning didn't go very well and we both lacked communication and understandability. But, later on, We started to accept each other,trust each other,know each other and finally came to the conclusion that we cannot live without each other. So Pakhi I LOVE YOU. I don’t know when I started to have true feelings for you. It's okay, if you don't accept my proposal. I understand it may take time but let me tell my true feeling regarding you. I love you and I wanted you till my last breath. Will you be mine ? “  

A lone tear escaped from Pakhi’s eyes and she was speechless.

Pakhi: “ I will always remain yours Samrat and will be with you until last breath because I TOO LOVE YOU. Yaa, at the beginning of our marriage I was not pleased in marrying you and I married on insistence of Virat.But I must thank Virat warna mujhe aap jaisa acha partner kabhi nahi mila. The way you gave me space in the beginning of our marriage understood me I was impressed and blamed myself for not accepting you. Finally I LOVE YOU SAMRAT

Both became very emotional on their sudden confession and hugged each other and found solace in each other's embrace.

Virat and Sai

Virat was searching it has been nearly 45 minutes and Sai didn’t arrive yet. He doubted whether Sai received his message or is she still angry at him.Virat rushed towards his room and searched the entire room and Sai was found nowhere. 

Virat: “ Sai !!  mazak mat kar Sai jaldi aana teke baba tum bahuth naraz hoon maafi mangatha hoon mai tumse par yeh hide and seek game math khel Sai aao na please !!!  “ 

Virat was shouting Sai’s name but there was no response.A waiter was passing by their room and Virat enquired whether he saw Sai. Waiter replied that he saw her going towards the backyard after that he didn’t see her.Virat was confused where she went and he called those police officers over the phone and they replied they came out in a nearby locality and they didn’t see Sai. Virat panicked and followed backyard whether she was there but there he could see the broken bangles in that place and was shocked.It was similar to that of Sai’s bangles and understood that Sai is kidnapped.

FLASHBACK : 45 minutes ago

Sai was neatly dressed in a red and black combination saree with a jhumkas,bangles and anklets and was about to reach the backyard but suddenly two men from behind captured and made her unconscious using chloroform kerchief. In a struggle to escape her from those goons, Sai's bangles got broken.

Virat rushed to the place where Samrat and Pakhi were present. They both were busy talking.

Virat: “ Sorry to disturb you both woh woh Sai ko kisi ne kidnap kiya “ 

Samrat and Pakhi: “ Kya ??? “

Pakhi: “ Seedhe seedhe bolo Virat tum kya bol rahi hoon Sai ko kidnap kiya matlab kisi ne kiya ?? kaise kiya ?? tumhe kaise patha ?? “

Virat explained how he found Sai is being kidnapped to Samrat and Pakhi.

Samrat: “ Chalo Virat we will search her fikar math karna Virat hum Sai ko zaroor dundlenge Kuch nahi hoga Sai ko” 

Virat hugged Samrat and began to feel emotional.Samrat pacified him and the three began to search Sai. Virat called the police officers and all assembled and all three got into a mission to rescue Sai. 

At Forest

Finally Sai got her consciousness back and she was tied up against a tree and all goon members were surrounded.

Mangal Singh: “Ji aap khush hoon dekhiye Sai ko kidnap kiya maine ??

Y: “ Haan Mangal meri pyaari Sai mujhe wapas phirse mila isse zyadha khushi manane mein kya mauka hai “ 

Sai: “  Jagtap!!! “  

The person (Y)  who is with Mangal Singh is none other than Jagtap.He is the one who followed Sai by sending his man in college and followed her till Shimla. 

Jagtap: "Kaise ho Sai ?? bahuth aache haina sweetheart !! apne pati ke sath honeymoon manane mein bahuth khush hoon kya ? par, sweetheart tum honey moon manunge woh Virat ke sath nahi mere sath. kal hum dono ki shadi hai is jungle mein aur phir honeymoon teekse manunge tumhe yeh jagah pasand nahi toh ham foreign bhi chale jayenge !!!

Sai:"Chii sharam nahi aaye tuje shadi shudha ladki ke sath is tarah behave karne mein. Dusri patni ke sath honeymoon,  mai marjaunga par tumse shaadi kabi nahi. Virat, woh ayenge aur mujhe lekar jalenga tu dekh"

Jagtap: "Mai bhi dekhti hoon woh kab kaise aayenge? tumhe dundene mein. It is impossible sweetie "

Mangal: "Ji haan hamare saare gundo ne sabhi forest ko surround karliya isiliye woh kabi nahi aayenga. Jagtap ke bath ko sun aachi ladki ki tharah warna tumhari Virat ko maar dalunga hame

Sai: “ Khabardar, mai bhi dekhti hoon meri Virat kisiko mar dalunga tumko ya phir is gandha sa Jagthap ko” 

Jagtap pressed Sai’s cheek and chin with hands.

Jagtap: “ Chillana math Sai !!!  warna mai tumko pehala mar dalunga ya phir kuch bhi karlunga isiliye shanth,pyaari ladki ki tharah meri baat ko sun.Kal hamari shaadi aaram karo Dulha aur dulhan dono aacha aur fresh rakna zaroori hai na. Ek dum romantic couples ki tarah happy married life. Love you sweet heart kal milthe

Jagtap injected anesthesia injection on her neck. And Sai became unconscious. 

Jagtap: “ Isse aache se dhyaan karlo kabhi kisi bhi halath mein chale jayunga woh issiliye khayal rakho isse !!!!  “

Goons: “ Teke boss !! aap fikar mat karna “ 

So Mangal Singh and Jagtap left Sai with the goons and Sai remained unconscious.

4 AM: 

It has been 8 hours since Sai’s disappearance all the police officers, Virat, Pakhi, Samrat were searching her in each and every suspected location of Shimla. Old bungalows, gudowns, construction sites and many more but there is no address of Sai being present.All were very worried as they are unable to find her. And were tracking each and every location creating checkpost in and outer areas of Shimla and investigating Car,Vans, Lorries Trucks and many more.

Virat:“Meri galti hai aapne kaha ki hum wapas Nagpur chalenge par maine apke bath ko nahi mana. Maine apne Sai ko kodiya. Mai ek ache pati bhi nahi aur police officer bhi nahi “ 

Samrat: “ Arrey Viru kya karu hum we planned something and destiny has played in either way. Don’t worry Sai ko kuch nahi hoga hum use zaroor dundlenga teke

Virat was vexed as he didn’t get any news regarding Sai and started to break things around him due to frustration and Pakhi Samrat and other police inspector Sanjay pacified him and made him calm.The search was going all over Shimla but there is no news regarding her.

Sanjay: “ Sir only one place is left

Virat: “ Kaunsa place mujhe jaldi batao

Sanjay: “ The forest region sir, There we can see whether Sai is there or not ?” 

Virat: “ Forest !!! Teke hum zaroor wahan jalenge ab

Sanjay: “ Sir yeh early morning ke samay bahuth dangerous hai kya hum 6 baje bath chalenge wahan ”

Virat with eagerness and frustration clutched his collar and hissed his jaw.

Virat: “ Nahi mujhe abhi jana hai abhi k abhi do you understand !?!?

Samrat freed Sanjay from Virat’s clutches and made Virat sit.

Samrat: “ Viru !!! dekh, kya Sanjay bula rahi hai woh sahi hain isiliye hum 6 baje wahan pahuche teke. Sai ko kuch nahi hoge tum chintha math kar. He said jungle as an option hum jungle ke alawa koi jagah mein dundlenge aur akhiri bar 6 baje jungle mein chalenge teke!!

Virat just hummed in response and he had intrigue and gut feeling that Sai is in the jungle.

6 am

All police officers Virat, Pakhi, Samrat reached the forest. They separated themselves as different teams in search of her.

Here Sai woke up and she felt dizzy due to the effect of injection. Both Jagtap and Mangal were in front of Sai.

Jagtap: “ Good morning sweetheart . Aache se so liya hain kya you look so beautiful while sleeping. Mujhe bahuth jalan aa rahi tumhare khubsarath chahara woh stupid Virat rooj dekhthe hain. Tujhe tadne ka haq sirf aur sirf mujhe hai kisi aur ki nahi

Sai: “ Stop it Jagtap tumne apna limits cross karliya how dare you to call Virat as stupid pati hai woh meri. You are paving way for your destruction Jagtap dekh Virat tum dono ko maar dalunge chodunga nahi

Mangal: “ Hum bhi dekhthi woh kya karenge usko pata bhi nahi tha ki tum yahan hai warna is samay mein woh yaha thak pahunch liya hai kya tumhari coward pati

Sai: “ Basss Stop it woh zaroor aayega Virat aap kahan hai ?? “shouted Sai  

It echoed the entire forest. And here Virat could sense that Sai is present in this jungle.

Virat: “ Mera gut feeling kah raha hai woh yaha hai ab dekh.Sai mai aa rahi hoon tumhari Virat!!!! “ 

Jagtap: “ Bas !! chup raho warna

Sai : “ Warna kya ?? Kya karoge tum maar dalunge mujhe maar dalo!!“ 

Jagtap: “ You are testing my patience Sai. Shaadi ke liye thayar ho jao

Sai: “ Shaadi !!!  kaunsa shadi ? mai tumse shaadi kabhi nahi karungi kya tum duniya ke akiri insan bhi ho !! mai aakri baar kahungi mai tumse shaadi kabhi nahi karungi !!! “ 

Mangal: “ Jo bol na hai bolo ye shadi ho saktha

Here, Virat and all other members were seriously searching Sai in nook and corner of the forest.Jagtap and Mangal started to prepare for shaadi.Finally they untie Sai but immediately Jagtap handcuffed her hand with his hand with the help of rope.And made her to sit in Mandap and rituals started to begin with varna mala.Sai stood lifeless and was hoping for Virat to come. When they were about to take seven peharas they heard a gunshot. Yaa, Virat and his team found Sai.

Sai: “ Virat “ and ran towards him and the rope got cut. And here Jagtap and Mangal stood astonished. All the police officers surrounded the goons.

Sanjay: “ Mangal tum yahan

Sai and Virat hugged each other.

Virat: “ Sai tum teek ho na

Sai: “ Haan main theek hoon aap

Jagtap: “ Virat “ shouted.

Virat: “ Tumhari himmat kaise hai meri biwi ko kidnap karke shadi karne ki koshish bhi kiya ??? “ 

Jagtap: “Virat tumne bahut kuch kiya mere sath, mere rasthey mein hat varna mar dalunga tujhe teke, aur Sai mera pehla pyaar hai tumne meri Sai mujhese cheen liya ek aur nahi bardash nahi karunga mai

Virat: “Arrey pagal !!! woh patni hai meri. Tum Mangal ke sath bahuth galat kiya iska asar ab dek “

Mangal: “ Bata do Jagtap kya mai isko mar dalunga ??? Virat tum ne mujhe pakad ne ke liye Nagpur se aaya itni asan se tum mujhe arrest karlunge kabi nahi. Mangal kisi police officer ke haath mein pakad nahi saktha ab dekh mai kya karoon tujhe ?!!!!

Mangal was about to shoot Virat and got shot by his hand by Sanjay.He winced in pain and Jagtap witnessed it and got angry on Virat.Jagtap took his gun and pointed towards Virat and shot.

Bullet sound is heard.

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Interesting......

Suspense mixed with romance....

Eagerly waiting to read further....

Please give next update soon....

Thank you ❤️

Next chapter is updated !!!

Wow kaafi action hogaya iss chapter mein! Really hope that Virat/Sai didnt get shot or seriously injured.... 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Wow kaafi action hogaya iss chapter mein! Really hope that Virat/Sai didnt get shot or seriously injured.... 

Thankyou ❤️

Ya we will see in upcoming chapters !!!!

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lovely update!!

Ladies and shopping are first love!! 😂😂

Nice that samrat an Pakhi confessed and moving forward!!

!Ohhh suspense!!!

Who got shot?? Did sai get shot while shielding virat?? That will be typical serial story 😂😂 

Continue soon!!

Happy writing!!!