Mehendi hai rachne wali Wu and EDT no 2 - DT Note pg 15 - Page 106

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by ImHemangi

ye ek baat smjhao mujhe koi ye hyderbad se flight nhi udati kya🤣🤣 why via banglore or chennai😆😆

because every flight and train tickets are fully booked.

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

dont worry they added suspense its interesting well managed

I think vo vahi MMS wali ladki hai.

Originally posted by samarp2

Courier & bomb seems out of track..out of no where..

I think kaki is also shooting, cause her BTs pics r also there, along with leads

Same. Raghav’s past coming now is too early imo. Coz of the covid everything went for a toss I suppose. With sangeet getting cancelled and majority of the supporting cast being mia due to covid they had to introduce a new angle 

Shailu ur makki serial 2nd season is comg back🤦🤣..

Promos have started😆

when I saw the the lead speaking you missed me na in promo I was like Hell Noo Woman/Fly/Witch no one missed you.

after watching precap in loop i click something like there was explosives in booked car and that’s why puri car jal gyi .. inspector said... bcz aj k epi jo bnda raghu ka picha kr rha tha he said raghav you don’t know but we had trapped you all way and he informed someone that raghav had booked privat car.... so this is quite possible that the car accident is also a trap for raghu .... the cold blooded murder behind raghu...

let’s see how’ll pallu save raghu at final attempt.... tb tk sutali bomb futate rhenge😂😂

Originally posted by eshasrk

Its quite a possibility tht Pallavi might end up saving Raghav from something very dangerous.....tht is the only way I can see him changing towards her, otherwise no chances, becoz this guy is sooo damn full of himself...

But....he is the biggest Don of hyderabad....how come anyone or anything reaches his house without any warning or verification ???

He needs to change his security ASAP

I guess it's about to happen.

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

raghu dialogue ---self talk --irony of my life -the person who i am irritated most of the time  i am going to her house 

next moment when he sees she is going to bangalore he says ur running off not done 

she says emergency 

he says --sangeet 

she says--🤣begani shadhi tu kyoun excited🤣

kaka and he argues and he twisted words that he can book for pallu and he does (wife ko taxi book ki)

cop calls him not deshmukhs🤣

Also Raghav was calling him Pallavi Ji🤣

Y he books taxi for her?..he's already missing her, as she will go he will have no one to talk in Deshmukh house 🤣

He was happy to send her out.

Originally posted by ImHemangi

by the end of this track they will be raghvi officially no doubt..... she will feel concern respectful n even his shield who save him from this threat as well their journey start to heal raghu’s pain first ... raghu pallu will be forced in marriage due to situations demand not out of hate .... ye chkkr n ulti toh dikha hi diya so preg crap k liye ready hona pdega or she will also diagnosed with acute pancreatitis same as amma .... as she helped raghu a lot so when her situation worsen may it leads raghu to rush to hospital n there ue comes to know about donar truth also.... and to protect n save her lifetime he will marry her... hone ko kuch bhi ho skta hai.... but shadi toh must hai ab...

Amma ko pta chalega and she will do drama and ask him to marry her.

Originally posted by SRKian

She probably stopped somewhere. Our wish for Bangalore 🤣🤣

I’m afraid this is where the story is going 

kahi mansi se oehle pallu ki shaadi na ho...

One thing is sure dono normal friends ban jaenge but fake pregnancy truth ke baad Pallavi will barge in his house & will slap him for touching her without her permission thinking about that night. Raghav will be amused and will deny the facts. Meanwhile Kaku will spread this news to defame her and Baba will get heartattack and Amma wilk barge in his house asking him to marry her to save hee dignity....then she will deny the marriage but ye forcefully krega for Amma...🤣