Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Mehendi hai rachne wali Wu and EDT no 2 - DT Note pg 15

anokhi12 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.

Hope This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Landed❤️

Congooo guys for the second EDT🤗

https://twitter.com/xxgoldenroses/status/1370548965800824832?s=19

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -RD-

And u were still saying no soft corner 😆

Congrats on 2nd Thread ..

Kaatilana komalta kehte hai isko 🤣

anokhi12 thumbnail

Jao dekhiye live aur bataye Kya kaha bcz I can't watch it

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: SRKian

aai palti maaregi when her son(real or fake) enters the picture. before that I don't think she'll be against raghvi muchsmiley36

Exactly!

yeah good for pallu for not caring about what others think. raghav also deserves a lil credit for that . It's because of his challenge that she is evolving into a headstrong woman. Had it not for his challenge she most likely would've kept her distance from him after the fiasco.So I'm gonna give a lil credit to my boysmiley36

I don't know Raghav ko kitna credit milna chahiye iske liye, cause Pallavi has handled Jagadish Anna previously and also Raghav's man who was following Kirti around. Par anyway, tujhko dena hai to de de.smiley36

even I can see him taking a 360 degree turn as soon as the challenge is oversmiley37

@bold ikr! smiley36 he just cannot be friends with her. if pallu suggests something like this I'm sure he'll straightway say no!smiley37 The guy doesn't have it in him to just have a platonic relationship with this particular woman even if it's for a brief momentsmiley36smiley37

Haan re, uske bas ka baat nahi hai dosti karna. Uska hai ya to baahon me aao ya bhaad me jao. And, Pallavi would choose the latter.smiley37

When raghvi happens officially I believe their initial courtship will have problems mainly coz of raghav and his ways.Currently he's like those toxic men who want to control their girls you know "you can't have male friends, you can't go there alone etc" initially pallavi might agree to it but at some point, she'll snap and that's when raghav gonna have to change his ways. unless and until she snaps he isn't changing his wayssmiley36 so yeah we should also brace ourselves along with pallusmiley37

Courtship??????smiley37Yeh hoga bhi. Mujhko bahut serious doubts hai. Raghav apne dimaag me hi courtship karega, kyunki Pallavi uspe ghaas kya, bhoose ka dher bhi nahi dalne walismiley37

he defo knows he's attracted to her and I agree had the mms thingy didn't happen he most probably would have been nicer to her and probably would've acted a lil freely on his emotions The epi where she went to return his money is proof enough.smiley42but he has his own set of past emotional baggage which he needs to overcome before he can fully accept and act on them.

Usko trust issues hai, aur ek guilt ka bojh hai. But trust is something he will develop during this month long challenge. Aur woh emotional baggage will ease with time. Probably Pallavi will inadvertently become the bridge between his family and him. Kyunki ye marriage wale functions me Amma may come 

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago
anokhi12 thumbnail

I mean agar show ki baade mein kuch kaha to bataye

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: anokhi12

Jao dekhiye live aur bataye Kya kaha bcz I can't watch it

The girl whose asking the questions is so meh she asked abt Raghav rao as a char to which he said lpt of shades will unfold  lots of twists in upcoming epis and then she asked abt similarity between RR and SKR so he said rao to same hai and complex hain both RR and his life.The she asked abt #RaghVi and he said he knows and the  she said fans want him to promote it and he said yes he will remember and promote hashtag RaghVi and MHRW and said i love u fans next they were talking abt his experience shootinf his webseries Lovely

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago