Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved the progress of the story and I also liked Virat’s realisation. Can’t wait to see how the story progresses further. Bhavani is plotting again , good god.

can’t wait for the next update 
:)

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update😇🤗

So emotional🥺

Sai jaisa pyaar koi nahi kar sakta🥺

Sai hamesha sach ko support karti hai😊

Proud of you Sai baby😘❤

Waiting for next update🤗

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Poor Devi... Kaku Sena should not go to jail, because it's very small punishment for them... They should be punished worst than that.... They should be slapped by their own children... Sorry if I sounded rude but they deserve it.

HIMAP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Poor Devi... Kaku Sena should not go to jail, because it's very small punishment for them... They should be punished worst than that.... They should be slapped by their own children... Sorry if I sounded rude but they deserve it.

They deserve much more than the slapping... They have such an attitude that they don't want a servant boy as their son in law even though he is a reputed doctor... How the hell they serve the people of the country where most of the people are normal people who work for daily bread... How the hell they were in army and police even it will be like serving for the under privileged people which causes the humiliation for them in their point of view ..  such a old fashioned... They should lock themselves in their home to protect their reputation and imaginary high levels... Virat is also just like them just the difference is he managed to go outside and see the people of his time 🤣... Thought process is the same...

ishika_692 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's awesome ❤️

Plz continue plz !!

Shari30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I hope u continue superb story