Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Pulkit Savage SS ( Update Mar 23 - Part 5 Page 12)

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Inspired by Sairat's Savage SAI OS, I thought I will write something from Pulkit's POV.

I really wanted Pulkit to do something in show rather than Sai doing everything given that its his life and future at stake and he being the adult.

This is after Sai calls Pulkit and informs him that the wedding cant take place as someone has played a big game to spoil his name and Devi from him again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Pulkit was furious to hear from Sai that Chavans were back to their old conspiring self. He decided that now that life has given him second chance to get back with Devyani, he was not going to let it go away all over again. 

He was upset with himself for underestimating Bhavani and Ninad again. He was grateful for Nagesh Chavan for taking care of him, his education and even letting him stay in their house after his fathers death. It was only due to gratefulness towards kakasaheb that he didn’t want todo anything against Bhavan or Ninad.  

He should have told all the truth when he came to Chavan Nivas the other day including Harini. He also was angry with himself for dragging Sai into all this, esp after knowing them and living with them for years. He should have shielded her from all this and instead pushed her into the pack of hyenas without any second thought about what they would do to her. Now both Devyani and Sai were in danger and he had to do something to get them out. 

From what Sai mentioned today,even Virat who was willing to support him earlier is also now against him. Looks like Virat was planning to take some action on him based on some fake evidence to make him suffer for spoiling Devyani’s life. Pulkit couldn’t understand how anyone from Chavan Nivas had such a big influence to change the records within hours of him showing to Sai.

But now was not the time to lose his cool . It was time to be calm and collected and get things done.  

He made his mind, it is time to show Chavans what he is capable of and get back Devi in his life.

First thing he did was to call his friends who were witness to the wedding and told them to come from Mumbai asap and meet at his home in Nagpur. They were reputed doctors and surgeons whose word will be believed in court.

He went to his cupboard, opened the locker and took out a big file with documents. Luckily Devi and he had sense to register the marriage after marrying in Shiv Temple. After kaku told him that Devi re-married, if he wanted, he could have shown the marriage certificate to cops 10 years back and got Devi back, but Devi would have been arrested for bigamy and defamed which he didn’t want to do. He loved Devi so much that not even in his dreams he could do this to her. For him, she will always be his wife.

He collected the marriage certificate, temple marriage receipt, photos of their wedding which also had his and Devi’s friends happily smiling.  He thought about the 10years that they spent apart without knowing the complete truth, still unable to comprehend how anyone would be so cruel to their own daughter.

He then picked up Harini’s birth certificate, and remembered what he had to do to get her back in his life. Once kaku got to know that he stayed in touch with one of the Chavan servant to keep track of Devi’s whereabouts, Kaku got rid of everyone  and got new set of servants. He no longer had any idea of what was happening in Chavan Nivas. Devi was pregnant and admitted to hospital for delivery, the same hospital where he was interning. He hid and saw everything going on. Kaku must have lied to everyone at home coz even Ninad and Omi were not in hospital.  He overheard Kaku talking to a nurse where she wanted the nurse to give the child to orphanage after delivery and tell Devi that her child had died.  

He wanted to talk to the nurse and convince her that he will help him to give the child to orphanage, but before he could, the nurse had handed over the child to another lady.  When he followed her, he found out that the lady rents children to street beggars and also sold them to brothels or kotha when the girls turned 10. He had made a call to then ACP, now DIG , and worked with him to expose this and got the criminals behind bar including the lady and got back his child. He made sure not to bring Devi, Chavans or nurse to keep the babysafe.

He took the baby with him to outskirts of Nagpur. He wanted to be away from Chavans radar for few years, so he openeda small practice there. He got a birth certificate drawn with Devi as mother and him as father. He did not want the child to ever face any issues in herlife. She was the only reason for him to live. He slowly built his reputation and eventually he came back to Nagpur, the place where he fell in love with Devi. He ensure he stayed away from Chavans even now as it brings out bad memories of losing Devi.

But that he knows that Devi wants to come back in his life, he will do his best to make it happen. He no longer was the poor, unknown servant boy. He had money, contacts and friends at high places who can help him out.

He then took his friends and met with DIG, who has become his family friend over the years since they worked on the case and told him everything that he hid about Chavans. He showed all the evidence and his friends confirmed it as well. Pulkit told him about this letter that defamed him with two women, one of whom being his sister and daughter’s guardian, Madhuri, whom DIG knows well.

DIG then got couple of inspectors to do a quick check without keeping Virat in loop and got CCTV footage from college. The college peon confessed that he was bribed by a lady Patralekha, whose house his wife worked as a maid servant. He also confessed that he printed the letter and kept it outside Chavan Nivas door as per Patralekha’s orders. From the call records, the inspector could verify that call was made from Patralekha’s phone. DIG was surprised to know that Virat’s family was this cruel and he also worried for Kamal Joshi’s daughter who was only 18 years and stuck with Chavans.

Finally Pulkit called a local politician from ruling party, who he knew and told him about all this. He wanted to be sure to have political support in case Ninad tried to influence any investigation thru his contacts.

With this, it was almost end of day, Pulkit wanted to give one last chance to Chavans and told DIG that he doesn’t want to raise a formal complaint yet unless things go really bad. He will always remain indebted to Nagesh Chavan for all his help and would never want to ruin his family’s reputation by putting his wife and brothers behind bar for all their criminal activities. But Patralekha was no one to him. Why on earth did she scheme to do all this was beyond his understanding.

He called Sai and told her to start packing her items and be prepared to leave Chavan Nivas. Told her to keep all this confidential. Also asked her about Patralekha and she informed Pulkit about Patralekha-Virat's past. All this was slowly clearing up in Pulkit's mind and he understood that Patralekha was trying to break Virat-Sai's relationship with misunderstandings the same way kaku did with him and Devi.

When Sai made it to the living room with suitcase, everyone including Virat was shocked. The family other than Sai were still discussing how they all saved Devi from Pulkit and thanked God for sending the letter at the right time. Kaku and Patralekha were smirking due to their plan working and started taunting Sai that she couldnt handle a loss and decided to leave Chavan Nivas, how ehsaan faramosh she was to leave Virat etc. Virat being angry couldn't say anything but panicked seeing Sai's suitcase and asked Sai to go back to the room and not to leave for this matter since he did the investigation himself and found all evidence against Pulkit. 

Sai said, 'My dad always told me to stand for truth and right, however this house insults my dad's teach again and again and yesterday even my dead mom was not spared. This family does not respect the fact that we are married and finds out ways to throw me out of house. I see no reason to stay after this. If Devi Tai, who is the daughter of the house is treated this way, what am I to them? Also what evidence are you talking about, the one planted by your family? I don't believe that you properly investigated due to your bias and you will know soon'

Before they could talk any further, Pulkit, DIG and his team arrived at Chavan Nivas.

----------------------------

Part 2 -- Page 3

Part 3 -- Page 7

Part 4 -- Page 10

Part 5 -- Page 12

Edited by sukri - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail

Love love love this , and what a cliff hanger of an ending. This deserves a follow up, with or without sairat being together ❤️

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Please updateeee soonnnnn

Superb 

FUITV thumbnail

You write so well,  ow you are added to the list of people I plan to pester to write an OS 😛

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Impressed ; is what I am. 

Last 2 episodes i have lost my interest in writing anything, as this is not the show that I started watching since GC days..it had stopped making sense with loads of drama..🥺

I seriously hope, that with Neil getting covid,writers had this amazing chance to show pulkit doing some work...only if they are willing to use their brains..🤔😅

Also , for the second part can you please write a more brutal takedown for Patralekha and Sonali..👿.

Pretty please....🙏🙏

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow, I love how you decided to write an os on this. In the show Pulkit gadha hai 😂😂 . Thankfully you have addressed it. 

Suitcase, thd suspense, fools smirking enjoyed it 😆👌❤

sukri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: notaquitter

Love love love this , and what a cliff hanger of an ending. This deserves a follow up, with or without sairat being together ❤️

I am in angry mode, so it will be pulkit vs chavans the way it should be in show. Maybe in a day or two if I calm down,  then might think of Sairat 😆

sukri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: notaquitter

You write so well,  ow you are added to the list of people I plan to pester to write an OS 😛

Never thought I will write an OS. This show kya kya karwata hain 🤪😜

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow, awesome awesome....I really want this to happen.... Plz continue, I really want to know the reaction Kaku gang ....plz plz plz

sukri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sairat

Impressed ; is what I am. 

Last 2 episodes i have lost my interest in writing anything, as this is not the show that I started watching since GC days..it had stopped making sense with loads of drama..🥺

I seriously hope, that with Neil getting covid,writers had this amazing chance to show pulkit doing some work...only if they are willing to use their brains..🤔😅

Also , for the second part can you please write a more brutal takedown for Patralekha and Sonali..👿.

Pretty please....🙏🙏

Thanks, I was so happy reading your Savage OS, I knew there should also be angry but calm Pulkit who also should have handle it instead of sitting and drinking tea after knowing what they are upto.

Show me Pulkit is like one laid-back guy. Aag Lagi hain, but he is letting an 18 yr old deal with it. Pagal.

Anyways I will try to do justice to part 2 esp kaku, Sonali and Patralekha.