Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

oh, this was damn good πŸ˜ˆ As usual Vansh bakwaas krega ki he did it all to protect IshaniπŸ˜” .... Rids should definitely question ki why he let everyone blame her for someone's death.... it's a serious issue. this will help in again painting him in a bad light in front of everyone

also, I am more curious as to how Vansh and Vihaan and Kabir will react on what Rids/Raima did with Ishani....🀣like they should realize that something is wrong with this 'RIDS'. it was too against how she would have acted. 

Well she did have memory loss so may be reverted back to the girl we saw in first episode jo jawab deti hai😈😈 and maybe she had enough of their bullshit.

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing update πŸ‘πŸΌ

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter 11- Return of Sunny.

Raima's flashback 

Sunny was drinking coffee in his favorite cafe. He didn't know what to do next, all the money Vansh had given him was finished. He cannot go back there since he was 'dead'. He was suddenly startled a man in black suit sat in front of him gave him a phone which and said the caller wants to speak to you. 

Rai- Hello Mr. Sunny, how are you?

S- How do you know my name.?

Rai- That's my business,  i have a deal for you. The man puts a blank cheque on the table.

-Fill the amount of money you require and don't you dare be over smart. The money will be transferred to your account. 

You just have to go back to VR mansion and tell the truth of why you left Ishani

S- And if idon't ?

Rai- Well then you can rot in hell for all i care. I am giving you a solid deal, money and ticket to be out of India before Vansh can do anything to you.  So do we have a deal😈😈

S- Yes,

Rai- Good see you tomorrow at VR mansion.

Present 

Raima was enjoying the looks everyone was giving Vansh. Sunny started telling the truth 

S- Vansh ko shaq tha ki Riddhima was a spy and he wanted her to stop questioning about Ragini and wanted to know who was helping him. So i pretended to help her.

On the other hand he gave me lots of money to run from the wedding and leave Ishani. Islye we did the whole me being dead drama.

I am sorry Riddhima ki meri wajah everyone had blamed you for my death.

Rai- Why are you saying sorry 😑😑, Vansh should be sorry. Why did you have to do such drama. You could easily told Ishani the truth she would have trusted you.

And since you have so many people under you couldn't ask them to find proof of Sunny's infidelity. 

And also after knowing the truth you stayed quite. Even now i could see the question in your when Ishani questioned my character. 😭😭

Raima couldn't control herself, she will destroy her plan if she stays her for a minute. She goes back to her room. Sunny apologized to Ishani and went away from there and as promised by Raima he had gotten the money and a ticket to America. 🀭🀭🀭

Raima was actually starting to have a headache with all that was happening. Man this family was a bunch of cheap and shallow people. Vansh came to the room and knocked on the door. 

Rai- Please Vansh i am not in a mood to talk.

Va- I wanted to say i am sorry,  mein apne plan karab nahi karna chahtha islye never told anyone about Sunny death.

Rai- Tell me, did you for once thought that maybe Vihaan and i were having some relation?

Va- looks away.

Rai- I got my answer. Your method was wrong, and what was more wrong that you never bothered to tell your own wife the plans you made. We dont have trust on each other.  And till the time we fully trust each other we can never be happy. Anyways i am tried good night πŸ€¨πŸ˜’β˜Ή

Vihaan felt bad, 😭😭😈😈he knows the family trusts Vansh more but his character being butchered by her own sister was jarring. He laughed at the irony that a total stranger who doesn't have any memories of him spoke for him. 

He won't say this but this memory loss might be good thing , she has become quite bold and it is needed to handle Vansh and this family. 

PS- Bechara Vihaan, so sad dont worry Raima is there, hehe unknowingly he is becoming attracted to her. 🀭🀭🀭

And do you think what Raima said to Vansh was right.?

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sahi kaha Raima ne....😎 both never trusted each other and both of them have absolutely horrible communication skills🀣 

i feel bad for my Vihaan..... even he doesn't deserve this toxic fam.... he did so much for Vansh...but dekho...😭

Vansh seriously needs to buck up.... aise hi chlta rha then toh dear forget about reconciling with Rids. πŸ€£

Vihaan and Raime will make a grt pair..... Raima should now all the more connect with Vihaan.... will piss of Vansh immensely πŸ€£πŸ€£

raveena0605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

sahi kaha Raima ne....😎 both never trusted each other and both of them have absolutely horrible communication skills🀣 

i feel bad for my Vihaan..... even he doesn't deserve this toxic fam.... he did so much for Vansh...but dekho...😭

Vansh seriously needs to buck up.... aise hi chlta rha then toh dear forget about reconciling with Rids. πŸ€£

Vihaan and Raime will make a grt pair..... Raima should now all the more connect with Vihaan.... will piss of Vansh immensely πŸ€£πŸ€£

But plan ke liye thoda time Vansh ko dene hoga, like talk show him the mirror, show him his hypocrisy 😈😈😈

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Raima is fab... Vihaan jodi is , feel bad for him. He is the only decent family member there....

take care. ❀️

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter 12 - Rishabh's birthday. Chachi's plan

Raima was up early, it was Rishabh's birthday and she was baking his favourite chocolate cake. She was missing him a lot, they would have all the junk food on his birthday and a huge party was also kept but that cannot happen here.

Vansh came to the kitchen and saw Riddhima was baking chocolate cake and thought it was for him. He asked

Va- Did you remember my favourite cake is chocolate cake?

Rai- No, it is actually my father's birthday and i wanted to bake a cafe for him. Don't worry i have also made some chocolate muffins you can have them.

By the way i am going to meet my father, just wanted to inform you.

Va- No, you are not going. I don't want you to leave the house. 😑

Rai- Vansh🀨 last night i said something about trust. I wont run away, if you want you can send someone behind me like Vihaan or Kabir but i am going 😏😏

Vansh didn't want to send her away, but she was right if he wants to win her back, he will have to start trusting her. And in any case he rather send Vihaan behind her then that idiot Kabir.

Raima was so happy back in her mansion, she ran straight into Rishabh arms,

Rai- Dad!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 😁😁😁πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Rishabh- Thank you dear. So were is my gift?πŸ€”πŸ€”

Rai- Haww, you care more about your gift? Anyway i bought freshly baked chocolate cake for you as a birthday present. 

Vihaan was keeping an eye on Riddhima, she looked so happy and bubbly when she is with her so called Dad. In mansion it was like she had a guard up. Well can't blame her for that.

Raima saw Vihaan standing near the gate. She mocked him playfully saying, Vansh still doesn't trust me. I guess he didn't want to send Kabir. Anyway we can go home now.

They reached home and Raima went straight to her room. The first thing she did was checked her phone for something and as usual she was right. The video showed Chanchal coming and keeping all her jewellery in Raima's cupboard.  She was pretty sure she wanted to make her a thief.

Well thief she will become😈😈 she took all Chanchal's jewellery put it in a bag, she messaged her men and asked him to deliver the bag to a particular person. She then called a number and said

Rai- I am sending you a bag. Tomorrow when i message you, come with the bag and say that Chanchal Raisinghania had given you the jewellery to polish.

M- Ji Mam

Rai- Thank You. 😈😈

As expected after breakfast Chanchal did the whole drama of not been able to find her Jewellery and everyone's room was searched. Then she proceeded to do drama of how only Riddhima's room is left and she is sure Riddhima had stolen her jewellery. 

Raima on her part did the acting of feeling sad but said yes to searching her room. She felt satisfied when saw Chanchal face pale, when she realised her jewellery had been actually stolen. 

They were in living room and discussing where the jewellery could have been gone, when their regular jeweler came and said 

JM- Mrs. Raisinghania, yeh lijiye aapki jewellery jo apne mujhe polish karwane ke liye di thi. I am sorry itna time laga.

Chanchal- Mene kab diye tum ko yeh jewellery. 

JM- Aare Madam ji aap kal hi aa kar de ke gaye thi yeh bag. Kaha tha ki ghar mein kuch function hai islye jaldi se polish kar dene.

Chanchal- ( no other option then to say yes) Aare han mein bhul gayi thi.

JM- Acha mein chalte hun.

After he went Dadi reprimands Chanchal for forgetting such a thing and also disturbing everyone and asking to check everyone 's room. But it was Riddhima's response that shocked everyone. 

Rai-  I dont know whether she forget, she wanted to me to be shown as a thief☹☹. You were not eager to search everyone's room. But so happy and excited to search my room. You wanted the jewellery to be in my room.

Just because you people  don't like me doesn't mean you can treat me like this. Ishani doesn't respect me, you wanted to prove me a thief. If you people don't want me here then have the courage to ask Vansh to chose between family and me.

I am sure your dedicated pota will always be with you. No matter what happens to me. Now if the drama is over please leave me alone. 

Raima was feeling suffocated, she wanted this revenge to be over soon, because she doesn't want to be in this for a minute longer. These people don't deserve love,respect  and care and most importantly don't deserve her sister. 

Ps- So how like this chapter,  Chanchal and her gold. 

Kabir's deeds are going to be revealed,  and a stalker from Raima's past is coming. 

lifesucks28 thumbnail

Gayab hi kr deni chahiye thi chachi ki jwellery.... dukh ke maare nikal leti🀣🀣

and yes this toxic fam doesnt deserves Rids or even Vihaan..... 

Vihaan dear nikal le yaha seπŸ˜†

hmm ....Raima's stalker....nice πŸ˜ˆ so basically Vansh ko lagega Rids ka stalker from her past..... πŸ€£ vansh be like Vihaan kam tha jo ye bhi aa gya πŸ€£

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter 13 - The truth of Kabir Mehta

Kabir had been trying to be close to Riddhima, and it was made easy by Riddhima, she was talking that much to Vansh after the whole Chachi and her jewellery incident. 

What suprised him most was how rude Vansh had been to Chachi and Chachu, he had basically thrown them out of the house for treating Riddhima like a thief. He practically ordered both of them to stay anywhere but here

Kabir was having milk and kajur his favourite and Riddhima was having chocolate milkshake and they were talking , a part of him did miss these conversations, there was a time when he was actually happy with her.

After drinking she took away the glass and he went to bed thinking what more can he do poison Riddhima's mind. Raima on the other hand had taken fingerprints from the glass and had sent it to her detective friend and boy what  mine of information she found.😈😈

Her detective friend went to the police and gave him all the details and the Commissioner was especially included in this. The next day everyone was having breakfast when

C- Kabir Mehta you are under arrest. 

Rai- I am sorry, but i think you are mistaken, his name is Kabir Sharma. 

C- No Mrs Raisinghania, he is Kabir Mehta. I have been investigating the death of a decorated police officer Kabir Sharma., but when came to my department under the same name. I know something was off.

I didn't have much proof so i kept tabs on him with the help of Mishra and Pingle, he had been trying to create false evidence against Mr. VANSH and he is also responsible for the death of Ms. Ragini. 

And you, Kabir Mehta, i pity you, you were just a pawn in Anupriya Raisinghania's game. You are not even her real son, in my research it was shown her baby was still born, she stole you from the hospital. 

Kabir was so shocked and shattered that he didn't even resist when the commissioner arrested him, everyone was so shocked and thinking about what was happening that they didn't see Raima leave.

Kabir was in the police van thinking about what his life had become, he jerked suddenly when he noticed the van stopped moving. The constable pulled him out and they stood watching the commissioner talk to someone. It was Riddhima, what was going on?

Rai- Here you go Commissioner, the money i promised you. Leave please 😈😈(aims a gun at Kabir).

Tch,tch Kabir you thought that i am Riddhima, and since i have lost my memory you can manipulate me but dear i am not Riddhima, she is my twin and now i will make you pay for what you did to my sister. But i am giving you a chance run.

Kabir was bound on hands and legs, he turned to run when he felt a bullet pierce his leg, he fell and shouted in pain

Raima-(turned him) I want you to remember this face, Riddhima took her revenge, and she killed him by putting a bullet through his head. 

Raima's men finished the job by burning the body. She felt at peace, she went back to VR mansion, Vansh was standing in the living room he suddenly hugged her,she became still😲😲

Va- I am sorry, that i always believed Kabir over you.😭😭

Rai- Yes, you should be, I can't believe Kabir was using me as his pawn, just to fulfill his agenda., You know maybe if you had told me something with proofs maybe I would have listened to you. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Anyway what done is done, we both are equally responsible for our misery. But i hope now you know, that your enemies are both outside and inside as well.

All this was seen by Vihaan, he was feeling happy that Vansh is getting his love back, but why in the world did he feel uncomfortable watching them hug.

Raima went back to her room, she was dead tired, she quickly took a shower and went to sleep,not knowing that a person was hiding in the shadows, he came towards her sleeping form, and lightly touched her cheeks  and whispered 'I am back my kitty'

Ps- Kabir is deadπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™, Vihaan starting to feel jealous, and stalker in Raima's room.

lifesucks28 thumbnail

Awww.... Vihaan dear....dont worry..... Raima and u hopefully will end up together.... haina Ms. RaveenaπŸ˜‰β€οΈ. 

Bichara Kabir.....AP ke chakkar mai phas gya and destroyed his and others livesπŸ˜”

Ab ye kaun aa gya??????? Vihaan save ur Raima πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰