Immj 2 ss- Faces chapter 24 page 13 completed

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Prologue 

Vansh do you really think Riddhima is betraying you, Yes Vihaan. 

Xxxxx

This is my punishment for betraying you,

Riddhima!!!!

Xxx

Hi i am Raima, nice to meet you Vihaan 

Xxxx

I won't tell where Riddhima is, you need to live in this Guilt forever 

Xxx

I love you Raima 

Hey guys another ss in my mind, here Raima is Riddhima's twin sister, what happen when she will take revenge for her sister's suffering,  and Vihaan may get his own love story πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Chapter 1 page 1

Chapter 2 page 1

Chapter 3 page 2

Chapter 4, 5,6page 3

Chapter 7- page 4

Chapter 8- page 5

Chapter 9, 10 - page 6

Chapter 11,12 - page 7

Chapter 13,14- page 8

Chapter 15,16 - page 9

Chapter 17- page 10

Chapter 18, 19- page 11

Chapter 20,21,22- page 12

Chapter 23- page 13

Epilogue chapter 24- page 13

Edited by raveena0605 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusinghraj thumbnail

Awesome. Very much excited for it .Please update soon πŸ˜Š

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter  1 - Raima's Intro

A girl in her late 20's was drawing beautiful designs for an upcoming project. Raima Goenka, Daughter of Rishabh Goenka the world tycoon. He has dabbled in everything, especially arts. And from this Raima has got her love for painting, drawing and everything else.

Rishabh never had a family of his own he was too busy, making his business empire. But fate was kind on him he had adopted Raima from an orphanage. He was busy thinking about his past, when Raima entered his room

Ra- Dad breakfast kaun khayega? Aap apne health ke saath koi compromise nahi karegaye.😘😘 

R- Okay but one condition tumhe bhi mere saath breakfast karna hoga.

Ra- Dad issme bolne ki kya baat hain. Mujhe waise bhi bhook lagi hainπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ.

They were merrily eating breakfast, and talking to each other, regarding their business and projects, when she received a call. It was from a hospital, 

D- Mam there is good news we are seeing improvement in the patient, she will wake up soon.

Ra- Thank you doctor ,please make sure ki kisi ko unke bare mein pata na chale.

Ra( thinking )- Vansh Raisinghania i promise you will have to pay for everything you have done, tumhe games bahut pasand hai tumhari life ko mein ek game bana dungi.😈😈 

In VR mansion 

Vansh was caressing Riddhima's photo and talking to it. He had been so wrong, she didn't betray him, it was his own Mother and family who betrayed him, his Riddhima had to pay the price.😭😭

Vihaan was looking at his twin, he felt he had many times warned him of family especially AP but he never listened,  he felt that because of him Riddhima had suffer and because of him...no he needs to find out wherever she is. 

Raima was looking at Vihaan's photo and thinking 

Ra- You my dear will be the one to take me to VR mansion. You are equally responsible for her condition. You are his greatest support and I will destroy it too😈😈😈

PS - Do you like Raima, and where do you want Raima and Vihaan first meet, the same cliff 😈😈🀭🀭🀭

Edited by raveena0605 - 3 years ago
lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh I'm loving it ❀️❀️❀️😈

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter 2- Was it an illusion?

Raima was tossing and turning, she running to save her, her twin, her sister but every time she fell short. Every time her hand would slip away,or she would fall down. She woke up with a gasp.

She was so happy that she had finally found her sister, only to have her throw herself of the cliff, she had seen Vansh and his lookalike standing there shouting her name, she knew Vansh from the parties she had gone with her father. She never came infront of anyone just remained in her father's shadow. 

They will pay for every tear she and her sister had shed. It's time to put her plan in action. She knew that the elder Raisinghania goes for checkup every month in the same hospital where her sister is.

Vihaan was taking care of the family,  Vansh had become a recluse, not coming out or eating something. He needs to do something soon. Today he had to take Dadi for checkup in City hospital. 

Her guards had told her Vihaan had entered the hospital with his Dadi. He was waiting outside the cabin, when he saw a familiar face talking to the doctor, Riddhima hereπŸ€”πŸ€”.

Raima was deliberately talking in front of Vihaan, and when he got up to follow her she quickly left from there but still making sure that he was following, he tried to follow her but he lost, but he found something suspicious it was the VR ring. Does this mean Riddhima was alive. 

When Vihaan was going back home also he thought he saw the glimpse Riddhima in the rear view mirror of the car. If she was alive, he needs to find a way to bring her back. 

Oh you poor Vihaan, now lets see what you will do. But in the meantime, the first explosion is going to happen in VR mansion in the form of arrest of Aryan Raisinghania. Raima with the help of her people had kept few kilos of drugs in Aryan's car. And then gave a complaint as an anonymous caller.😈😈 

Furthermore,  a video of Aryan trying to misbehaving with a girl after getting drunk. This is just the start she made sure he will not be bailed at any cost. And to be kept in the most smelly and stuffed up jail.😈😈

PS- Raima and Vihaan miss and hit meeting.  Tell me your thoughts should I continue this story or not.

ancykaaraa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Its Awesome...Raveena.. Brilliant.. Loving Raima... 

please continue the story.. I want to see every raisinghania suffer... especially ishani...

they deserve it.. its karma

Edited by ancykaaraa12 - 3 years ago
raveena0605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ancykaaraa12

Its Awesome...Raveena.. Brilliant.. Loving Raima... 

please continue the story.. I want to see every raisinghania suffer... especially ishani...

they deserve it.. its karma

Abhi toh mazza aane wala hain

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh i am loving u Raima ❀️❀️😈

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ‘πŸ‘loved this new concept, Raima β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

please continue soon. πŸ€—

take care and be safe.

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter three - Is Raima or Riddhima 

Vihaan was still thinking about the look alike,of Riddhima she looked exactly the same. But what if she is just a look alike, he tried to hack the hospital security but most of it's camera was not functioning properly. 

Angre came to his room and informed him about a meeting with the Goenka's . Vansh had been trying to deal with them but they were not successful, and now all of a sudden they want to do a deal.

Rishabh was surprised Raima never, came to the meeting at least not in front of the clients but this time she was the one who took the initiative to do this deal. Something is going on, but he will wait to find out till the right time.

The meeting was being held at Paradise hotel, where there was a birthday party of Ishani's friend and she was invited as well. But what she didn't know what Raima had planned for her. 

The manager at first refused to let Ishani go inside the ballroom because she was wearing the dress code of 'red gown' apparently she didn't get the memo. Next none of her so called friends talked to her the whole time she was there.😈😈

The drink the waiter served was spiked due to which she became drunk and started doing stupid act, and when was going towards the cake someone tripped and her face was smashed right into it.😈😈

By the time she cleaned herself everyone had taken a video of her. And the birthday girl had asked to throw her out of the hotel.😈😈 Raima was watching this through the CCTV Camera, now for the real drama  ... She saw Vihaan reaching the conference room and she deliberately tripped and collided with him.

For a minute she lost, he definitely was a handsome, piece. Chiseled jaw,dimpled cheeks, intense gaze someone who could love you or destroy you. But then she remembered her sister. She straightened up and said

Ra- I am sorry.

Vi- R-Riddhima, is it you?😲😲

Ra- Excuse me you're mistaken i am not Riddhima. Besides why am i giving you any explanation. 

Vi- No wait stop.  Look i know what we did was wrong but please come back Vansh needs you.

Ra( suddenly clutches her head) Ahhh my head, dad!!!😭😭😭

Rishabh- Raima, what happened?

Ra- Dad please lets go from here, i am feeling very restless and my head is paining, i am seeing things, please take me from here

Rishabh- Mr Vihaan, my PA will discuss the matter with you i need to go now.

He took Raima back to the house, and the doctor declared she was fine, maybe she had an anxiety attack.  And asked her to stay away from stress. Raima on the other hand was happy, she planted the seed perfectly in Vihaan's mind. She just needs Dad help in the upcoming task.

PS- Will Rishabh help Raima? And is Raima being attracted towards Vihaan.?