Upcoming scene of Virat Sai and Pakhi - Page 13

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by sukri

So he is like aana hain toh aaye nahi toh bhad me jao. I will wait for her without taking any efforts to cool her down.

Hindi me i want to see him go to her college or wait outside to take a peek at her, try to ask her to meet just for coffee and talk, Devkit inviting them home at same time for Harini's bday etc.  Also she realizing that she should have taken more efforts to show him proof and convince of Pulkit's side instead of just taking a stand, eventually both apologizing to each other and he getting her back home.

Just going on dangerous mission and she running back to him coz she doesnt want him to lose the same way as her dad, is kind of a silly track. 

Just like how Chandu cannot come out of Beizzati word, i cant seem to come out of umeed dialogue

Aap kuch zyaada umeed nahi rakh rahe ho? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Especially coffee, talk, devkit inviting home? Sai realising? 

Aisa kuch nahi hone wala hai

At the max Virat might be  missing her at home, monologues, speaking to Aai, crying to her, may be looking at some photo, missing her looking at the new money plant and the other boxing funny gift, her books, table πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, may be even his cap and danda ram.

Might also go to her college to only see her and not convince her

Then tell bye and leave πŸ˜‚

In KD Rono will once be seen in her college but wont talk to her, she will be talking to Pulkit.

Originally posted by laksh

Just like how Chandu cannot come out of Beizzati word, i cant seem to come out of umeed dialogue

At the max Virat might be  missing her at home, monologues, speaking to Aai, crying to her, may be looking at some photo, missing her looking at the new money plant and the other boxing funny gift, her books, table πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, may be even his cap and danda ram.

In KD Rono will once be seen in her college but wont talk to her, she will be talking to Pulkit.

Listen, let the makers just introduce a new parallel male lead, Virat will forget all his ego and go running and begging even if he has to kidnap Sai 🀣 

That should have been the biggest self-expose of vamp's intension in front of everyone. 

It kind of proves what Aai and Sai have been telling the family and Virat of Pakhi's lust and they were refusing to see it.

How will she live there with respect, looking at other people's eyes or insult/ accuse Sai ever again?

Can you imagine the consequence in real life? Divorce toh hona hi hai, insults alag. 

People will throw that person out the very next minute.

Yahaan toh aisa kuch nahi hota 

She won't face whatever Sai is going through now.

Yahi nahi she will later get obsessed with Sai's child too πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Kd mein yeh packing wagers toh nahi tha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Seedhe yeh dikha diya ki Sai ko pata chalta hai from Pulkit and Sai gets worried πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mujhe dig scenes bhi yaad nahi aa raha hai in KD 

Pulkit

Pakhi

With family and mission πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

hayee bagwaan, i really hope theu dont copy KD hereπŸ˜†

in tamil they even show sai longing for virat and she getting flashbacks of the time they spent together. 

there was a very long pulkit and sai scene where he tries to convince her.

then shivani, ashwini and mohit also goes to convince her still she was adamant on her decision. 

all this was there in KD?

Originally posted by idkwhattoput

Listen, let the makers just introduce a new parallel male lead, Virat will forget all his ego and go running and begging even if he has to kidnap Sai 🀣 

Tab bhi Sai ko jalaane ke liye Paakhi Paakhi chillayega kurta phaadke

Paakhi Paakhi chillayega Khane ke liye 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Chandu_500

hayee bagwaan, i really hope theu dont copy KD hereπŸ˜†

in tamil they even show sai longing for virat and she getting flashbacks of the time they spent together. 

there was a very long pulkit and sai scene where he tries to convince her.

then shivani, ashwini and mohit also goes to convince her still she was adamant on her decision. 

all this was there in KD?

Sai's part was there

Exactly, Pulkit will try to make her realise her feelings

Devi will become cross with her to not go.meet Virat

Sai will be too worried

Aai and Mohit comes to.meet her to convince her

Only main thing missing was from Rono's side, Emon's side was good. 

Originally posted by Chandu_500

there was a college scene, dunno if he goes there specially to see her or was a coincidence but he hears sai and pulkit's convo and will get sadder and leaves from there. 

baaki sab kuch zyaada hi expectations hai makers se, humare sapne mein hi hone waale haiπŸ˜†

yeah it is.. cuz in tamil version they will straight away start flirting with each other giving romantic looks to each other when they meet in hospital, then sai giving him sponge bath and all. i watched KD scene also..there also it was the same. 

and then he will ask her come home she will be like 'am here only to take care of u, i never said i will return back' then virat says something like 'doctor said it will take time for me to recover and at home also i need someone to take care of me, so come with me as u already took responsibility to take care of me' sai then goes with him πŸ€£

Wait a second, so she goes back with him with same terms and conditions? Deal marriage and commitment towards Pakhi?

Whats the point? 

Do they discuss anything at all?

That should have been the biggest self-expose of vamp's intension in front of everyone. 

It kind of proves what Aai and Sai have been telling the family and Virat of Pakhi's lust and they were refusing to see it.

How will she live there with respect, looking at other people's eyes or insult/ accuse Sai ever again?

Can you imagine the consequence in real life? Divorce toh hona hi hai, insults alag. 

People will throw that person out the very next minute.

pregnancy drama was not there in tamil version.

in KD i only saw till she came down with her bags and sai calls police cuz pakhi was lying about the pregnancy i guess i didnt understand the dialogues. there even samrat supports sai. and pakhi finally tells them the truth and was about to leave and samrat and family stops her i guess.

@bold

roopkhota had some self respect but usse hi farak nay pada tho pakhi ko kya farak padega🀣

but she was really guilty about what she did.lol.

about divorce and insult. if this was real life samrat jab SR ko pakhi and virat ke baatein sunta hai..ussi waqt he would have insulted her and her family in front of everyone and then questioned virat for all this. if this was real life baath yeha thak aati hi nay thi.

in fact in tamil version pakhi ulta gives attitude to samrat πŸ€£

I am just hoping someone will write OS and I will be happy reading it.

Show mein toh kuch dhikane se rahe. They have to maintain status quo for Sairat till Samrat returns I guess. 

🀣🀣

@bold

yeh bhi creative director saheb hi krupa hogi tho milega..warna uska bhi pata nay🀣