Kal pakhi didi sapne mein to nhi aayi thi ðŸ˜†

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Kal pakhi didi sapne mein to nhi aayi thi ðŸ˜†

No but I had just 3 hours sleep. Shayad timing pata nahin thi unko. ðŸ¤£

Logic toh show mein missing hai. i am curious how many of questions will actually be answered. 

But i thought she initially did make sense when she said- whats this blank letter with no address/phone number. And she indirectly insinuated that the elders could have planted this. She said theres enough people opposing marriage in this house.  And her belief in pulkit  is also probably a little bit because of just "gut feel" and instinct. She has seen him in the college for several months now. Ghum ke timeline ka koi pata nahi. But its been atleast a few months. We didnt get too many scenes of pulkit-sai so we have to assume. But if you have observed your professor in college closely toh you obviously will trust him. And she knows bk gang also very well. Seeing how they treat devi and each other even, its obvious that they are definitely not "dil ke acche". Virat is blind to that, but Sai isnt. Sai has every reason to have more trust in pulkit than this family. 

Sai talking about confronting pulkit directly was not a smart idea but i think Sai will tell pulkit about this letter maybe after virat also believes it and find out the real deal and the actual truth. 

And i think the way this family treats devi, she will think its best to elope with devi and aage joh hoga dekha jaayega. Shes impulsive so once she has confirmed the facts she will jump to action because now even Virat will not believe her until she does everything and leaves. Phir separation ke baad hi virat ki dimaag ki batti jalegi! 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Logic toh show mein missing hai. i am curious how many of questions will actually be answered. 

But i thought she initially did make sense when she said- whats this blank letter with no address/phone number. And she indirectly insinuated that the elders could have planted this. She said theres enough people opposing marriage in this house.  And her belief in pulkit  is also probably a little bit because of just "gut feel" and instinct. She has seen him in the college for several months now. Ghum ke timeline ka koi pata nahi. But its been atleast a few months. We didnt get too many scenes of pulkit-sai so we have to assume. But if you have observed your professor in college closely toh you obviously will trust him. And she knows bk gang also very well. Seeing how they treat devi and each other even, its obvious that they are definitely not "dil ke acche". Virat is blind to that, but Sai isnt. Sai has every reason to have more trust in pulkit than this family. 

Sai talking about confronting pulkit directly was not a smart idea but i think Sai will tell pulkit about this letter maybe after virat also believes it and find out the real deal and the actual truth. 

And i think the way this family treats devi, she will think its best to elope with devi and aage joh hoga dekha jaayega. Shes impulsive so once she has confirmed the facts she will jump to action because now even Virat will not believe her until she does everything and leaves. Phir separation ke baad hi virat ki dimaag ki batti jalegi! 

She once said to Virat "you are blinded by the love of your family". But she is also blindly supporting Pulkit. You will never know the truth just by spending a few months with him. That's why I really hope she will try to get the evidence before marrying Devi off to him. We know Pulkit is sachcha but she is not supposed to know that.