Mein pagal deewana tera, mujhe ishq ki aag mein jaalne do.

Posted: 3 years ago

"Aur aapke bete pati hain mere".  Haan behen tera hi pati hai, only yours. ONLY YOURS. ๐Ÿ˜†
Just look at the way he looked at her. Maan hi maan mein gaa raha tha :  โ˜บ๏ธ

"Mujhe dil ki baat kehne do

Mein pagal deewana tera

Mujhe ishq ki aag mein jaalne do"

Finally Mohit said it. 15 minutes wasted with the bakwaas. ๐Ÿ˜ต I hoped Sai would ask Virat to investigate and save us from the torture but it's actually Mohit who made us so proud. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Aankhon se ghayal kar diya.  Kya hum zinda hain yah maar gaye ? โ˜บ๏ธ

Today Virat and Pakhi made more sense than Sai.  Sai knows it that Pakhi and the gang are behind the letter but I wish she tried to prove the letter wrong being a little logical. Instead of showing that she blindly trusts Pulkit she should have asked Virat to investigate. ๐Ÿค” And in the coming episodes she will continue to show her blind trust in front of the family and Virat instead of shutting up and trying to find out the truth by herself. 

Pakhi too made sense when she said Pulkit won't say the truth only because she will ask him. Sai were is your brain today. 

Lost My Mind GIFs | Tenor

Bure din aa gaye. ๐Ÿฅบ

Stay@happy on Twitter: "Rahul Gandhi Dekho #Rafale aa gaya.Dekho wo aa Gaya..  ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโ€ฆ "

Very right. Logic has to be left aside because asking right questions right from the beginning would have meant no rats in the cupboard. But hamari sunta hi kaun hai... so let's continue with FAQs of commonsense and not-so-commonsense

Even Sai's last line ...she looked worried. I thought she was worried about Devi's mental state. She was only worried about the marriage. That was a bit disappointing. But these guys do it... dialogues fall short especially in important sequences. 

Originally posted by scarlett22

Even Sai's last line ...she looked worried. I thought she was worried about Devi's mental state. She was only worried about the marriage. That was a bit disappointing. But these guys do it... dialogues fall short especially in important sequences. 

Maybe to her, marriage to the person Devi tai loves is the first step towards her recovery.

And she knows Pulkit for atleast 5 months right ? I donโ€™t know the ghum timeline.  

I didnโ€™t watch the episode but hope they make things more logical and easier for us to digest.

Originally posted by jankiraghav

Very right. Logic has to be left aside because asking right questions right from the beginning would have meant no rats in the cupboard. But hamari sunta hi kaun hai... so let's continue with FAQs of commonsense and not-so-commonsense

Seriously I don't mind all the drama and crap they throw at us but at least give the right dialogues. At least to the leads. 

Originally posted by scarlett22

True that's how it sounded. 
Tomorrow I am sure she will refuse to believe Virat and do tamasha. ๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by notaquitter

Maybe to her, marriage to the person Devi tai loves is the first step towards her recovery.

And she knows Pulkit for atleast 5 months right ? I donโ€™t know the ghum timeline.  

I didnโ€™t watch the episode but hope they make things more logical and easier for us to digest.

Don't know. We hardly got 4 or 5 scenes of Pulkit and Sai. I don't know how anyone would trust so blindly. I really wished she tried to find out the truth by herself and let Virat do his job too.