Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Calendula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

In mny serials FLs are maid too marrying rich guy 😅 Ppl stipl loves cinderalla stories but in reality this never hppns. Why to live in dream world ? 

I guess it's not always rich or poor thing but the possibility of the impossible that attracts the viewers..

Edited by Artesia - 3 years ago
Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artesia

I guess it's not always rich or poor thing but the possibility of the impossible that attracts the viewers..

ohh ☺️

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

Daily soap world🙄. Serials always tried to show from the pov of village or small town mentality( may be this hppns 2-3 decades ago) serial writers nd cv went back to villages society sometimes. They dont make serials for urban ppl or metro cities. So its hard to see many things. Like in mny serial i literally surprised to see that so nd so narrow mentality ppl exist in the world. eg- like in one of the serial family doesnt allow daugher in law to go out for studies or shopping,I cant believe that such ppl exists.Are there bahus living in Jails? What r there expectation? In many stories girl father doesnt allow for college or to complete her basic degree course. Are such father exist in our soceity? In mny serials FL they show poor/orphan but good in character like sankskar wali girls, and middle class or rich girls are bad or gold digger. And they differentiate these characters with there clothes like traditional attire vs western clothes. Also they show FL belongs to village dont have proper english word accent . Like she says Thaaanko instead if thank u ... Oh common any body who can speak good in other language can speak basic english world properly. Every one nowadays aware of phn internet and social media.

Itv stories are from different word! These stories are taken from 1900's !

I am from a small village of population 2500-2600 people,  near junagadh... this story is based in dwarka... (near by in saurashtra).

Most family's main source of income is farming- agriculture , they have cows - oxes - tractors ... too. 

Young generation women are graduate,  wearing jeggings and Kurtis, using smart phones , running home based businesses... etc.    ... not in this choli type of with dupatta and all...

Should keep at least a bit relevant !

Edited by A4Anjie - 3 years ago
Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Itv stories are from different word! These stories are taken from 1900's !

I am from a small village of population 2500-2600 people,  near junagadh... this story is based in dwarka... (near by in saurashtra).

Most family's main source of income is farming- agriculture , they have cows - oxes - tractors ... too. 

Young generation women are graduate,  wearing jeggings and Kurtis, using smart phones , running home based businesses... etc.    ... not in this choli type of with dupatta and all...

Should keep at least a bit relevant !

yes i can understand i know mny village nd remote areas become smart, but tv nd movies potraying backward. bcz of social media we came to know the reality when ppl upload videos on youtube or othr social media platform abt themselves like dance,cooking,travelling,fun content . From those videos mny ppl from cities nd other part of country comes to know the real ppl lives in villages or small town.