Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

One confusion... please help!

Calendula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys... I don't understand why Bansuri married a man of her father's she? I mean uske barabar toh uski beti hai๐Ÿ˜•

Did they clarified that in the show??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No they didn't clarify that ....muze to pata hi nai tha that gunjan uski beti hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Itni badi beti ke liea maa kon dhundta hai...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

Kuch bhi dikhate hai...

Edited by ashsamik - 3 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They merely said she is above 30 years old giving aa hint it could be a reason they settled for this  alliance  

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

They just show Bansuri is 30+ so afterwards she will not get any rista. Don't know in which world they are living

Calendula thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashsamik

No they didn't clarify that ....muze to pata hi nai tha that gunjan uski beti hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Itni badi beti ke liea maa kon dhundta hai...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

Kuch bhi dikhate hai...

seriously yaar!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Calendula thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

They merely said she is above 30 years old giving aa hint it could be a reason they settled for this  alliance  

ohhh!!! Ok... I didnt notice that๐Ÿค”

Calendula thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

They just show Bansuri is 30+ so afterwards she will not get any rista. Don't know in which world they are living

I guess it gives masala for the show... Modernity gayi bhadd mein๐Ÿ˜†

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Daily soap world๐Ÿ™„. Serials always tried to show from the pov of village or small town mentality( may be this hppns 2-3 decades ago) serial writers nd cv went back to villages society sometimes. They dont make serials for urban ppl or metro cities. So its hard to see many things. Like in mny serial i literally surprised to see that so nd so narrow mentality ppl exist in the world. eg- like in one of the serial family doesnt allow daugher in law to go out for studies or shopping,I cant believe that such ppl exists.Are there bahus living in Jails? What r there expectation? In many stories girl father doesnt allow for college or to complete her basic degree course. Are such father exist in our soceity? In mny serials FL they show poor/orphan but good in character like sankskar wali girls, and middle class or rich girls are bad or gold digger. And they differentiate these characters with there clothes like traditional attire vs western clothes. Also they show FL belongs to village dont have proper english word accent . Like she says Thaaanko instead if thank u ... Oh common any body who can speak good in other language can speak basic english world properly. Every one nowadays aware of phn internet and social media.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

Daily soap world๐Ÿ™„. Serials always tried to show from the pov of village or small town mentality( may be this hppns 2-3 decades ago) serial writers nd cv went back to villages society sometimes. They dont make serials for urban ppl or metro cities. So its hard to see many things. Like in mny serial i literally surprised to see that so nd so narrow mentality ppl exist in the world. eg- like in one of the serial family doesnt allow daugher in law to go out for studies or shopping,I cant believe that such ppl exists.Are there bahus living in Jails? What r there expectation? In many stories girl father doesnt allow for college or to complete her basic degree course. Are such father exist in our soceity? In mny serials FL they show poor/orphan but good in character like sankskar wali girls, and middle class or rich girls are bad or gold digger. And they differentiate these characters with there clothes like traditional attire vs western clothes. Also they show FL belongs to village dont have proper english word accent . Like she says Thaaanko instead if thank u ... Oh common any body who can speak good in other language can speak basic english world properly. Every one nowadays aware of phn internet and social media.

Correct. Still they have narrow mentality. About english word accent you are completely right you know sometimes its too annoying for me to hear like that word accent. 

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

Here they are showing the remote area ppl not even villages 

Only the remote areas ppl who donโ€™t even have basic facilities donโ€™t allow their kids to study especially girls 

Horrible but even in this century,those are still happening