Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jdr_26

My two cents. Don’t know whether I am right or not. I think He is in love with the idea of his ideal woman, a woman who won’t tolerate any atrocities and raise her voice for her rights, someone he hasn’t seen yet and a woman who he knows Bondita will become once she grows up. The thing is, since she is a child, he is in a moral dilemma, because even if he says he wants to stay with Bondita, he fears the societal expectations upon him and Bondita. And since he met Manorama and he has seen that she fits his ideals, he thinks she is perfect for him and that he is in love with her after meeting for two days. What the makers could have shown was by him introspecting not on whether he loves Manorama for the person that she is, or because she fits the image of the ideal woman that he has created in his mind. But the makers showed that Anirudh is infatuated with Manorama and he thinks it is love without even really knowing her, and he thinks Bondita is just a responsibility, but he is connected with her.  The problem is, we know that he is connected through his actions which he has taken until now, and he knows Bondita is his ideal woman, but because she is a kid and because it does not fit his principles he does not want to acknowledge the connection. So he is going for what he thinks is the next best thing that is Manorama and saying Bondita is his first priority. Sorry if I confused you all.

Not at all, I love the way you put it... I just wish the makers had given this track some more time and thought.

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

Ye AT ka kya haal hogaya hai🤣

Main yaha aayi to laga ki main EDT par to nahi aa gayi...Phir padha ARC/Pravisht Mishra's AT🤣

Sabko bohot hurt kiya hai is ladke ne😡Roz ek naya tamasha khada kar raha hai ye pagal insaan😵

Pls dont insult paagal insaans😳🤣🤣🤣

RUDY575 thumbnail

Ye AT ka kya haal hogaya hai🤣

Main yaha aayi to laga ki main EDT par to nahi aa gayi...Phir padha ARC/Pravisht Mishra's AT🤣

Sabko bohot hurt kiya hai is ladke ne😡Roz ek naya tamasha khada kar raha hai ye pagal insaan😵

Afi now stop calling him as your bro... 🤣🤣

Please it's high time... because I care for you....he doesn't deserve you....

RUDY575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Exactly🤣🤣

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Toto yaha sab Ani ki tarah pagla gaye hai🤣

Haathon par control hi nahi raha ab kisika🤣

Jo bade bade essay likh rahe hai bhai..Mujhe ab chakkar aa raha hai 

Ye log mahaan hai😳

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Toto yaha sab Ani ki tarah pagla gaye hai🤣

Haathon par control hi nahi raha ab kisika🤣

Jo bade bade essay likh rahe hai bhai..Mujhe ab chakkar aa raha hai 

Ye log mahaan hai😳

Sabka dukh lafzo ke jariya bahar aa raha hai

Bohot dukh hai duniya mein😭😭

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Afi now stop calling him as your bro... 🤣🤣

Please it's high time... because I care for you....he doesn't deserve you....

Monu I won't be able to take such a drastic step...😔

I'm not Stone hearted like Anirudh🤢He only needs a good beating from me😡Uski late pakadke mann kar raha hai....Jaane do🤣🤣

RUDY575 thumbnail

Sabka dukh lafzo ke jariya bahar aa raha hai

Bohot dukh hai duniya mein😭😭

How much dugi I am I can't right that much big essays👏

They are great

Toto123 thumbnail

I'm not Stone hearted like Anirudh🤢He only needs a good beating from me😡Uski late pakadke mann kar raha hai....Jaane do🤣🤣

Kyun jaane de...nahi jaane denge..complete ur statement 😈

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maaro dil kholke! Humein baadme photo bhejna...