Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arcturus_S thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Brilliant perspective! Put it on the main forum, so that it reaches more people.

I don't want to risk my reputation by trusting the makers and channel. Absolutely I've no idea what will they show in episodes 🤣

I've put it in EDT too 😊

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcturus_S

Putting my two cents here. Please don't kill me.😆 This is just my personal interpretation from a less obvious perspective. I really don't know what is in the minds of makers and channel and what are they going to show for their race in trp. I owe this point of view to Ashley_m 😊

Yesterday I was furious and pissed off with Ani's love confession. I was already disgusted with Ani and Ani-Bon scenes after his night time recollection of AE and caressing cheeks 🤢. Patnidharam nibhanevali Bon and Ani's love confession were the last nails in the coffin for me till I come across Ashley's post. 

I was thoroughly confused with his feelings for AE,a complete stranger and calling her zindagi bhar ka prem in first sight and couldn't find any justification for it. I could understand his feelings for Mini which was justifiable to an extent. I was feeling that he was cheating on innocent Bon and really hated that second hug scene. 

Now I'm trying to look at it from another perspective. He is in love with his concept of ideal woman. A woman having the qualities of honesty,loyalty, selflessness ,brave, independent ,questioning injustices,fighting for the right causes and dedicated to bring some changes in society. First he was trying to find these in Mini and was feeling betrayed by her after knowing her real nature. Now suddenly one woman came in front of him who seems to possess all these qualities and he was drawn towards her. Again falling for the image he had created in his mind. Not at all different from Mini situation. 

Interestingly he did the same thing with the patrwali ladki also. He kept on thinking about her all the time ;couldn't even answer Batuk's question whom did he love the most. Since it was Bon we all enjoyed it. Technically at that time he was cheating on Mini. Again a similar situation. So clearly he is in love with the image of his ideal woman,whom he loves the most. 

Later he came to know Bon as the letter girl,he knew that she is the real life epitome of his ideal woman. Now life has placed him in a tricky situation. His ideal woman is in front of him as his wife but unfortunately she turned out to be a child. The principled ARC can never even think about falling for a kid. I think he is trying his level best for not falling in love with a child Bon. Honestly ARC falling for a child will be utterly repulsive. So he kept their relation away from the usual expectations till the SR fiasco when everything went out of his hands. 

I think subconsciously he knows he can never be away from Bon. She is his necessity to live. I feel he is trying to make a compromise between his principles and feelings by naming her his first priority and life long responsibility. 

Phew...too much complex emotions and relations 

I too feel that this would have been a better track with an adult Bon. Now think about Bon baby's embarrassment when she will know the real meaning of all the things she fought with Ani 🤣

P.S. Please don't kill me. This is just another interpretation..may be from the "'villains perspective "😆

hiiii buddy! 🤗

Thank you for saying all this in such an articulate manner. Makes complete sense and I respect your POV a lot. ❤️

I agree with everything...but one little thing:

The statement in bold.

Why is it so repulsive to love a young girl? Keeping the physical attraction aspect completely aside...I am talking about falling in love with the person. And Bon has a very individually shaped personality. Anyone can fall in love with her even now...and ANi has seen her...like literally shaped her thought process...he knows her inside out as a person, and I think he has every chance of falling in TRUE love with her only.

Besides, this story is set in 1920s. In those days, a 12 yrs old girl who has had her menstruation would actually be considered as an adult. So, keeping 2021 aside, from this perspective also, why is it so repulsive to even think about Ani in love with Bon?

I usually have very strange point of view to these kind of things. And I observe human beings a lot. I know someone very close to me falling in love with a boy at the age of 8. Of course, she didn't know what it was...she only felt that this boy was special. She would want to be friends with her, she would want to be close to him...and all. The girl's family then moved abroad, and for 10 years, this girl could not meet this boy. However, whenever she would think about him, she would feel something special and very different. 

When she was 18, she came back to her country....and that was when she met the boy again. He was  obese, and he had grown a weird kind of accent-nothing pleasing actually. But that girl's feelings did not change for him. She still felt special whenever someone would even mention his name. So, her feelings were not based on the physical aspect.... 

In sufism, it is called, falling in love with someone's soul. 

When they passed their university, the boy then confessed that he also always felt very inclined towards this girl. They never had confessed their feelings to each other before...and yet they felt something on a mutual basis. 

The boy later groomed himself and all, and now they both are married.

I know both of them very closely and very personally. 

In fact, this particular concept of love was taught to me by her only. 

So, I just want to say that Ani falling in love with Bon is not really that repulsive if you just look at it a little differently. 😳🤗

I hope I haven't offended you. Please that was not my intent at all. 😳❤️

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arcturus_S

I don't want to risk my reputation by trusting the makers and channel. Absolutely I've no idea what will they show in episodes 🤣

I've put it in EDT too 😊

Haha okay... CC me bhi log hai... Mostly jo AT tyaag chuke hai

Rishika_gautam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

hiiii buddy! 🤗

Thank you for saying all this in such an articulate manner. Makes complete sense and I respect your POV a lot. ❤️

I agree with everything...but one little thing:

The statement in bold.

Why is it so repulsive to love a young girl? Keeping the physical attraction aspect completely aside...I am talking about falling in love with the person. And Bon has a very individually shaped personality. Anyone can fall in love with her even now...and ANi has seen her...like literally shaped her thought process...he knows her inside out as a person, and I think he has every chance of falling in TRUE love with her only.

Besides, this story is set in 1920s. In those days, a 12 yrs old girl who has had her menstruation would actually be considered as an adult. So, keeping 2021 aside, from this perspective also, why is it so repulsive to even think about Ani in love with Bon?

I usually have very strange point of view to these kind of things. And I observe human beings a lot. I know someone very close to me falling in love with a boy at the age of 8. Of course, she didn't know what it was...she only felt that this boy was special. She would want to be friends with her, she would want to be close to him...and all. The girl's family then moved abroad, and for 10 years, this girl could not meet this boy. However, whenever she would think about him, she would feel something special and very different. 

When she was 18, she came back to her country....and that was when she met the boy again. He was  obese, and he had grown a weird kind of accent-nothing pleasing actually. But that girl's feelings did not change for him. She still felt special whenever someone would even mention his name. So, her feelings were not based on the physical aspect.... 

In sufism, it is called, falling in love with someone's soul. 

When they passed their university, the boy then confessed that he also always felt very inclined towards this girl. They never had confessed their feelings to each other before...and yet they felt something on a mutual basis. 

The boy later groomed himself and all, and now they both are married.

I know both of them very closely and very personally. 

In fact, this particular concept of love was taught to me by her only. 

So, I just want to say that Ani falling in love with Bon is not really that repulsive if you just look at it a little differently. 😳🤗

I hope I haven't offended you. Please that was not my intent at all. 😳❤️

❤️ So so beautifully put and the ❤️Is for your friends. For it is people like them who make me believe in True love.

Rishika_gautam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Also guys, im very much here and will be. I may not be enjoyinh the track and will be reading the written updates only from now on. But will remain here as this is Ani/Pravisht's AT.

And hes doing a very fine job at potraying Anirudh. Kal k episode was anothef glimpse of it minus the hairstyling :p And i wont budge from that he's doing a phenomenal job so i'll be sticking here.

❤️ baaki ap sbki marzi , just letting you know ki aggr baat krni ho toh im very much here. 

Arcturus_S thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Doc.love this is for you. I'm unable to quote 

The perspective credit goes to Ashley_m. I just elaborated it 😊. You didn't offend me at all 😊

I know about the historical background and how it was an accepted norm then. It is my personal psychological issue 😆 After reading Nabokov's Lolita, my brain automatically connects non platonic affection for a child to pedo🙈

GinniAARAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Thats right.

As much as I am angry at Ani, I cannot deny that he does not have a flawed character. He will not be able to live with himself if he finds himself cheating on Bondita.

Dekho yar mera manna yeh hai ke woh zimmedari kahay ya kuch bhi kahay, he is NOT READY or WILLING to leave Bondita. 

Woh chahay laakh gala phaad phaad ke bolay ke patni nahi maanta, tou phir woh usko CHHODTA KYUN NAHI HAI?

Woh Usko chhodna CHAHTA HI NAHI HAI. 

Abh isko woh zimmedari ka ya jo marzi bakwas ka naam de...

All other points are moot because ANI DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE BONDITA.

Iska kia matlab hai? 

Iska yeh matlab hai ke kahin...buht ander... he knows that he is with the right person! 

Abhi isko nazar nahi aarha sahi se.

Abhi isko khud malum nahi hai ke pyar hota kis chidiya ka naam hai

Abhi he is confused. But he THINKS that hes all sorted out. 

So, mien isko time dene ko ready hun.

Kaka sasur ji ki yeh baat sahi thy ke unhone Bondita ko wahan se janay nahi dia.

Sometimes, out of sight is out of mind. 

Although Ani ke mind se woh nahi nikalty kabhi, lekin aisa hoskta hai ke ager Bondita samnay na ho, aur Ani AE ke sath shadi ker le, tou woh "behel" jayega.

Jaise kisi bacchay ko uska favrt toy de ker behlaa dete haina thodi deir ke liye...waise. Lekin jaise hi usko apni original demand ka khayal ata hai, woh rona shuru ker deta hai wapis.

Kaka is trying to achieve something like this here.

Woh nahi chahte ke Bondu Ani ki ankhon ke samnay se duur jaye... 

Ager woh koi conspiracy kerien ge bhi to set them up, tou uska yehi purpose hoga ke Ani ko apni dil ke ander ander ander wali ladki ka pata chal jaye... aur woh ladki Bondita hai. 

As you said, Ani doesnt Manorama, so he cannot be in love with her actually.

You are right. 

For that matter, Ani did not even know Mini as deeply as he thought he did.

He only knows one girl inside out. 

And that is Bondita.

Sooner or later, he is going to realize this...

And I am ready to give him this time! 

+1❤️

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishika_gautam

Also guys, im very much here and will be. I may not be enjoyinh the track and will be reading the written updates only from now on. But will remain here as this is Ani/Pravisht's AT.

And hes doing a very fine job at potraying Anirudh. Kal k episode was anothef glimpse of it minus the hairstyling :p And i wont budge from that he's doing a phenomenal job so i'll be sticking here.

❤️ baaki ap sbki marzi , just letting you know ki aggr baat krni ho toh im very much here. 

Rishika !!!

Everybody is here only buddy🤪

But d thing is This is an appreciation thread...while we still can critisize here...it feels wrong to constantly say negative things on an AT...isi liye CC pe baatein ho rahi hai😳

But I agree pravi is doing a fab job👏

ARoadLessWalked thumbnail

My two cents. Don’t know whether I am right or not. I think He is in love with the idea of his ideal woman, a woman who won’t tolerate any atrocities and raise her voice for her rights, someone he hasn’t seen yet and a woman who he knows Bondita will become once she grows up. The thing is, since she is a child, he is in a moral dilemma, because even if he says he wants to stay with Bondita, he fears the societal expectations upon him and Bondita. And since he met Manorama and he has seen that she fits his ideals, he thinks she is perfect for him and that he is in love with her after meeting for two days. What the makers could have shown was by him introspecting not on whether he loves Manorama for the person that she is, or because she fits the image of the ideal woman that he has created in his mind. But the makers showed that Anirudh is infatuated with Manorama and he thinks it is love without even really knowing her, and he thinks Bondita is just a responsibility, but he is connected with her.  The problem is, we know that he is connected through his actions which he has taken until now, and he knows Bondita is his ideal woman, but because she is a kid and because it does not fit his principles he does not want to acknowledge the connection. So he is going for what he thinks is the next best thing that is Manorama and saying Bondita is his first priority. Sorry if I confused you all.

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Rishika !!!

Everybody is here only buddy🤪

But d thing is This is an appreciation thread...while we still can critisize here...it feels wrong to constantly say negative things on an AT...isi liye CC pe baatein ho rahi hai😳

But I agree pravi is doing a fab job👏

Ye AT ka kya haal hogaya hai🤣

Main yaha aayi to laga ki main EDT par to nahi aa gayi...Phir padha ARC/Pravisht Mishra's AT🤣

Sabko bohot hurt kiya hai is ladke ne😡Roz ek naya tamasha khada kar raha hai ye pagal insaan😵