Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RUDY575 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mnm13

Girls from now on i am shifting to cc( chat club). 

I can't be member of anirudhs AT anymore. 

The feminist in me won't allow me. 

I just can't leave the forum because i have so many lovely friends here. I love you all. 

But Aniruddh and bondita are dead for me. 

So hope to see you on cc πŸ€—

Cc means where it is

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just can't leave the forum because i have so many lovely friends here. I love you all. 

See you on the CC Munnu!πŸ€—

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Cc means where it is

i tagged you thereπŸ‘πŸΌ

Chat club is called cc

Ashley_m thumbnail

i tagged you thereπŸ‘πŸΌ

Chat club is called cc

Mujhe bhi tag karo...

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

See you on the CC Munnu!πŸ€—

Ashley tujhe nehi tag kar payi me. 

Tu bhi wahi aaja 

MF pe dekho CHat club likha haiπŸ‘πŸΌ

😳

Edited by mnm13 - 3 years ago
..RiMi.. thumbnail

+1 πŸ€—❀️

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Na re you are making sense. But one of the reasons why I felt Ani could decline AE so easily is because he is not really in love with her. He is infatuated, yes, but he doesn't know Manorama at all, and he only knows what AE showed him about AE. So not enough to be in love. 2nd Ani knows that loving someone else while married is wrong, hence his hesitation to say that he is in love with AE out loud. Therefore he had made his decision about AE before he went to meet her, and he tries to detach himself from his idea about AE by addressing her as Manorama.

Ani has his flaws, his temper being one of the big ones, but he isn't a cheater or a tharki. He is a good man who has a lot of growing up to do.

Thats right.

As much as I am angry at Ani, I cannot deny that he does not have a flawed character. He will not be able to live with himself if he finds himself cheating on Bondita.

Dekho yar mera manna yeh hai ke woh zimmedari kahay ya kuch bhi kahay, he is NOT READY or WILLING to leave Bondita. 

Woh chahay laakh gala phaad phaad ke bolay ke patni nahi maanta, tou phir woh usko CHHODTA KYUN NAHI HAI?

Woh Usko chhodna CHAHTA HI NAHI HAI. 

Abh isko woh zimmedari ka ya jo marzi bakwas ka naam de...

All other points are moot because ANI DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE BONDITA.

Iska kia matlab hai? 

Iska yeh matlab hai ke kahin...buht ander... he knows that he is with the right person! 

Abhi isko nazar nahi aarha sahi se.

Abhi isko khud malum nahi hai ke pyar hota kis chidiya ka naam hai

Abhi he is confused. But he THINKS that hes all sorted out. 

So, mien isko time dene ko ready hun.

Kaka sasur ji ki yeh baat sahi thy ke unhone Bondita ko wahan se janay nahi dia.

Sometimes, out of sight is out of mind. 

Although Ani ke mind se woh nahi nikalty kabhi, lekin aisa hoskta hai ke ager Bondita samnay na ho, aur Ani AE ke sath shadi ker le, tou woh "behel" jayega.

Jaise kisi bacchay ko uska favrt toy de ker behlaa dete haina thodi deir ke liye...waise. Lekin jaise hi usko apni original demand ka khayal ata hai, woh rona shuru ker deta hai wapis.

Kaka is trying to achieve something like this here.

Woh nahi chahte ke Bondu Ani ki ankhon ke samnay se duur jaye... 

Ager woh koi conspiracy kerien ge bhi to set them up, tou uska yehi purpose hoga ke Ani ko apni dil ke ander ander ander wali ladki ka pata chal jaye... aur woh ladki Bondita hai. 

As you said, Ani doesnt Manorama, so he cannot be in love with her actually.

You are right. 

For that matter, Ani did not even know Mini as deeply as he thought he did.

He only knows one girl inside out. 

And that is Bondita.

Sooner or later, he is going to realize this...

And I am ready to give him this time! 

ARoadLessWalked thumbnail

Sab logon ne AT ko mass boycott kiya hai lagta hai kal ke episode ke wajah se πŸ˜†

Arcturus_S thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Putting my two cents here. Please don't kill me.πŸ˜† This is just my personal interpretation from a less obvious perspective. I really don't know what is in the minds of makers and channel and what are they going to show for their race in trp. I owe this point of view to Ashley_m πŸ˜Š

Yesterday I was furious and pissed off with Ani's love confession. I was already disgusted with Ani and Ani-Bon scenes after his night time recollection of AE and caressing cheeks πŸ€’. Patnidharam nibhanevali Bon and Ani's love confession were the last nails in the coffin for me till I come across Ashley's post. 

I was thoroughly confused with his feelings for AE,a complete stranger and calling her zindagi bhar ka prem in first sight and couldn't find any justification for it. I could understand his feelings for Mini which was justifiable to an extent. I was feeling that he was cheating on innocent Bon and really hated that second hug scene. 

Now I'm trying to look at it from another perspective. He is in love with his concept of ideal woman. A woman having the qualities of honesty,loyalty, selflessness ,brave, independent ,questioning injustices,fighting for the right causes and dedicated to bring some changes in society. First he was trying to find these in Mini and was feeling betrayed by her after knowing her real nature. Now suddenly one woman came in front of him who seems to possess all these qualities and he was drawn towards her. Again falling for the image he had created in his mind. Not at all different from Mini situation. 

Interestingly he did the same thing with the patrwali ladki also. He kept on thinking about her all the time ;couldn't even answer Batuk's question whom did he love the most. Since it was Bon we all enjoyed it. Technically at that time he was cheating on Mini. Again a similar situation. So clearly he is in love with the image of his ideal woman,whom he loves the most. 

Later he came to know Bon as the letter girl,he knew that she is the real life epitome of his ideal woman. Now life has placed him in a tricky situation. His ideal woman is in front of him as his wife but unfortunately she turned out to be a child. The principled ARC can never even think about falling for a kid. I think he is trying his level best for not falling in love with a child Bon. Honestly ARC falling for a child will be utterly repulsive. So he kept their relation away from the usual expectations till the SR fiasco when everything went out of his hands. 

I think subconsciously he knows he can never be away from Bon. She is his necessity to live. I feel he is trying to make a compromise between his principles and feelings by naming her his first priority and life long responsibility. 

Phew...too much complex emotions and relations 

I too feel that this would have been a better track with an adult Bon. Now think about Bon baby's embarrassment when she will know the real meaning of all the things she fought with Ani πŸ€£

P.S. Please don't kill me. This is just another interpretation..may be from the "'villains perspective "πŸ˜†

Ashley_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcturus_S

Putting my two cents here. Please don't kill me.πŸ˜† This is just my personal interpretation from a less obvious perspective. I really don't know what is in the minds of makers and channel and what are they going to show for their race in trp. I owe this point of view to Ashley_m πŸ˜Š

Yesterday I was furious and pissed off with Ani's love confession. I was already disgusted with Ani and Ani-Bon scenes after his night time recollection of AE and caressing cheeks πŸ€’. Patnidharam nibhanevali Bon and Ani's love confession were the last nails in the coffin for me till I come across Ashley's post. 

I was thoroughly confused with his feelings for AE,a complete stranger and calling her zindagi bhar ka prem in first sight and couldn't find any justification for it. I could understand his feelings for Mini which was justifiable to an extent. I was feeling that he was cheating on innocent Bon and really hated that second hug scene. 

Now I'm trying to look at it from another perspective. He is in love with his concept of ideal woman. A woman having the qualities of honesty,loyalty, selflessness ,brave, independent ,questioning injustices,fighting for the right causes and dedicated to bring some changes in society. First he was trying to find these in Mini and was feeling betrayed by her after knowing her real nature. Now suddenly one woman came in front of him who seems to possess all these qualities and he was drawn towards her. Again falling for the image he had created in his mind. Not at all different from Mini situation. 

Interestingly he did the same thing with the patrwali ladki also. He kept on thinking about her all the time ;couldn't even answer Batuk's question whom did he love the most. Since it was Bon we all enjoyed it. Technically at that time he was cheating on Mini. Again a similar situation. So clearly he is in love with the image of his ideal woman,whom he loves the most. 

Later he came to know Bon as the letter girl,he knew that she is the real life epitome of his ideal woman. Now life has placed him in a tricky situation. His ideal woman is in front of him as his wife but unfortunately she turned out to be a child. The principled ARC can never even think about falling for a kid. I think he is trying his level best for not falling in love with a child Bon. Honestly ARC falling for a child will be utterly repulsive. So he kept their relation away from the usual expectations till the SR fiasco when everything went out of his hands. 

I think subconsciously he knows he can never be away from Bon. She is his necessity to live. I feel he is trying to make a compromise between his principles and feelings by naming her his first priority and life long responsibility. 

Phew...too much complex emotions and relations 

I too feel that this would have been a better track with an adult Bon. Now think about Bon baby's embarrassment when she will know the real meaning of all the things she fought with Ani πŸ€£

P.S. Please don't kill me. This is just another interpretation..may be from the "'villains perspective "πŸ˜†

Brilliant perspective! Put it on the main forum, so that it reaches more people.