Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

really? i think the pacing is actually fine especially in comparison to other shows that drag the moments and stuff ...

Correct . Since trp is not good but still sab shows are going on after 300+ so we don't have to worry about . Speed is good because there is a lot story ...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Correct . Since trp is not good but still sab shows are going on after 300+ so we don't have to worry about . Speed is good because there is a lot story ...

honestly, that is true .....tbh, if you look at other shows like taarak mehta or whtevr they dont have any story bc its a repeat & rinse instead of giving it a proper closure & it makes viewers lose interest bc they can easily predict the next storyline....tbh, i dont care if the show gets closed or not now bc ive watched something more meaningful & relatable as its something we've been through here & there as thats the main point ...i dont regret it bc this show at this stage is not making me lose interest and kudos to the entire team ....whatever the end fate results of this show, i'll remember that i watched something meaningful and a stressbuster show...you can automatically sense their pain and agony as its something that makes the viewer digest or moves them along w/ the pain of the character...its more about quality vs quantity...never keep any expectations and always care about the present phase and this is what the current phase i like as they released the precap today...joh hoga deka jaiga...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This episode was amazing! Watched it a lil late but worth it ðŸ˜†