3/9/21 episode discussion

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

-garima reminisces a flashback to when she surprised susheela w/ something nostalgic related to hooda & sheds tears missing her sister...she thought that after marriage, they will reside together ...she desiderates that susheela will fulfill her aspirations...she jumps around w/ joy & swirls saying she is kaatelal...she says gunnu will operate k&s & destroy jagat concurrently...

-she informs puttu of susheela completing her dreams...pramod tries to call susheela & lets puttu be cognizant of this...puttu tells him she's at the bus stop...susheela almost blocks his number but pramod comes & tries to apologize for his mishap...he requests to at least be friends...he said he made arrangements for susheela in mumbai...susheela appreciates his efforts to encourage her to pursue her dreams...

-puttu is on tenterhooks & gets flabbergasted from witnessing kusum...he tries to deviate her...kusum is worried...

-susheela aids police in nabbing a thief...she tells police that susheela & sattu are one...he appreciates her efforts for running dp's shop in this male-dominated society & encourages her to continue w/ her dreams...

-garima calls up susheela & wishes her best of luck for her dreams...

-garima goes to jagat's place to retrieve their cheque & disrupts the deal...goons encircle around her..

precap: susheela comes to save her from jagat & they both beat up the men...jagat tells dp about this & he rebukes the girls....so will the girls speak up now? or when?🤪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

-garima reminisces a flashback to when she surprised susheela w/ something nostalgic related to hooda & sheds tears missing her sister...she thought that after marriage, they will reside together ...she desiderates that susheela will fulfill her aspirations...she jumps around w/ joy & swirls saying she is kaatelal...she says gunnu will operate k&s & destroy jagat concurrently...

-she informs puttu of susheela completing her dreams...pramod tries to call susheela & lets puttu be cognizant of this...puttu tells him she's at the bus stop...susheela almost blocks his number but pramod comes & tries to apologize for his mishap...he requests to at least be friends...he said he made arrangements for susheela in mumbai...susheela appreciates his efforts to encourage her to pursue her dreams...

-puttu is on tenterhooks & gets flabbergasted from witnessing kusum...he tries to deviate her...kusum is worried...

-susheela aids police in nabbing a thief...she tells police that susheela & sattu are one...he appreciates her efforts for running dp's shop in this male-dominated society & encourages her to continue w/ her dreams...

-garima calls up susheela & wishes her best of luck for her dreams...

-garima goes to jagat's place to retrieve their cheque & disrupts the deal...goons encircle around her..

precap: susheela comes to save her from jagat & they both beat up the men...jagat tells dp about this & he rebukes the girls....so will the girls speak up now? or when?🤪

1) Garima telling her biggest secret on why she used to hype shaadi thing.  Because she expected twins brother to marry them.  Since they are twins ... Aww the way she cried my god they are inseparable and shares much closer bond .

2) Garima realising her talent as her dream and she wanted to live. 

3) Puttu and Pramod convo was so emotional . Puttu loves susheela alot and he has never been so away from her that is the reason he gets panic . Pramod as her lover ❤️

4)That salute seq was so proud and emotional. Susheela made sure her elder twin get the due respect too. 

5) Sumod and bus stand scene . It was cutest scene.  The way he apologize by gifting a Shirt " Ustrewali " was written on it . He made the arrangement . He is so perfect as a boyfriend that susheela was touched with his gesture and cannot think to go away from the thoughts that he is now affecting her ...Pramod soon this love would be double sided .

6) Twins Mom and her telepathy is so apt.  She already know twins are in trouble this time she said their bond shouldn't be break. 

I guess one of the best episode ...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

1) Garima telling her biggest secret on why she used to hype shaadi thing.  Because she expected twins brother to marry them.  Since they are twins ... Aww the way she cried my god they are inseparable and shares much closer bond .

2) Garima realising her talent as her dream and she wanted to live. 

3) Puttu and Pramod convo was so emotional . Puttu loves susheela alot and he has never been so away from her that is the reason he gets panic . Pramod as her lover ❤️

4)That salute seq was so proud and emotional. Susheela made sure her elder twin get the due respect too. 

5) Sumod and bus stand scene . It was cutest scene.  The way he apologize by gifting a Shirt " Ustrewali " was written on it . He made the arrangement . He is so perfect as a boyfriend that susheela was touched with his gesture and cannot think to go away from the thoughts that he is now affecting her ...Pramod soon this love would be double sided .

6) Twins Mom and her telepathy is so apt.  She already know twins are in trouble this time she said their bond shouldn't be break. 

I guess one of the best episode ...

oh yes, definitely megha's scene was nicely done indeed when she realizes her dreams w/ joy ...also the flashback scene added a nice touch to her remembering her sister....

regarding pramod, yep at least there is friendship...how susheela evolves herself & comes to respect relationship as a individual is quite pertinent while maintaining her identity also...

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes to all these points. Also, I liked how Garima was talking to the razor as though it was Susheela.

But when Susheela revealed the truth to the inspector, I was scared because during the chori episodes, it seemed like he might be in Jagat's pocket. What if he spills the beans??

rinki_99 thumbnail

loved the episode, everything was perfect. 

the flashback and then her secret of wanting to get married in the same household confirmed my theory of the "jo piche reh jayega" is indeed Garima herself. they are really inseparable. and then her realisation was the best. she is finally taking a stand for herself. Megha nailed that scene.

pramod did the right thing. i actually liked that and saw a potential friendship between the. 'ustrewali' shirt was a sweet gesture. 

goat puttu ki sitti bitti ghul ho gayi. XD. bechara ko dekh kar bura laga. god, this guy deserves so much better.

the salute and getting credits for their hard work was beautiful. not OTT not underwhelming. just beautiful.

I absolutely loved this episode. easily one of the best ones and a major turning point and a sort of closure. if they went in terms of seasons, then I would mark this episode the end of season 1.

precap: I expected Garima to beat up the goons but I didn't anticipate Susheela coming back. but let's see ki yeh kaise hua.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinki_99

loved the episode, everything was perfect. 

the flashback and then her secret of wanting to get married in the same household confirmed my theory of the "jo piche reh jayega" is indeed Garima herself. they are really inseparable. and then her realisation was the best. she is finally taking a stand for herself. Megha nailed that scene.

pramod did the right thing. i actually liked that and saw a potential friendship between the. 'ustrewali' shirt was a sweet gesture. 

goat puttu ki sitti bitti ghul ho gayi. XD. bechara ko dekh kar bura laga. god, this guy deserves so much better.

the salute and getting credits for their hard work was beautiful. not OTT not underwhelming. just beautiful.

I absolutely loved this episode. easily one of the best ones and a major turning point and a sort of closure. if they went in terms of seasons, then I would mark this episode the end of season 1.

precap: I expected Garima to beat up the goons but I didn't anticipate Susheela coming back. but let's see ki yeh kaise hua.

I was wonderig too . Why they made her to come back again. She was very close to her dreams . 

I am liking the pace of show.  Since trp is low we cannot expect them to be tortoise speed. Plus now it is going to be interesting , how they will fight against the patriachy !

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I was wonderig too . Why they made her to come back again. She was very close to her dreams . 

I am liking the pace of show.  Since trp is low we cannot expect them to be tortoise speed. Plus now it is going to be interesting , how they will fight against the patriachy !

twin telepathy perhaps?😆its known that more than one children such as twins, twiplets form their code language when they are young...lol jk 😂 lets see...it definitely is a question that needs an reasonining + whether jai/mini are cancelled the alliance or extended the date 

kalegirl thumbnail

I am almost worried at how fast the show is going, I really hope it does not get pulled off air.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalegirl

I am almost worried at how fast the show is going, I really hope it does not get pulled off air.

really? i think the pacing is actually fine especially in comparison to other shows that drag the moments and stuff ...

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

twin telepathy perhaps?😆its known that more than one children such as twins, twiplets form their code language when they are young...lol jk 😂 lets see...it definitely is a question that needs an reasonining + whether jai/mini are cancelled the alliance or extended the date 

Well yes Twins telepathy is there and it is strong one . Both are inseparable along with Puttu .

Nope wedding is not cancelled . It might be postponed