Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sairat07

CN nivasis are rude as always😅...nice update!!  Continue soon💜

Thank you

I didn't want to deviate much and hence have left them the same. My only main change was to not get them married. 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiva02

there is a request, I have seen every writer here eventually reunites pakhi with samrat. 

If you have plans to bring samrat back, plz make him annul the marriage not even divorce and get settled in his life with another girl

Anywyays, I am loving your fresh approach on the serial

Thank you

Sure, will get Samrat married to someone else 😆

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing loved it plz continue. 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Sorry,yaar abhi abhi padha.

Arey sorry kyun? Waise I had to take the story forward, can't skip the family drama. Didn't expect anyone to go through it too 😆

Serial kya kam tha, ff mein bhi aa gaye 😂😂

It was excellent. I loved it. Chalo isse ye toh clear hogaya ki Chavan khaandan ka kuch nahi hosakta.Aise bhi aur waise bhi.

I wanted to keep it that way. The main deviation was them not getting married. They might not be as vile as in the show though. 

Aur didi ki toh mujhe umeed hi nahi thi. Didi ne socha tha ki "DDLJ" hoga,par yaha toh Viru ne usse Darr@Chanvan Nivas dikha diya. 

🤣🤣

But ,seriously,didi doesnt even have remorse ki uska sarkar,oops ,pyaar Sai se hi safe hai. I maybe understand her madness if they were married, but what now?Sudhar jao didi,beizzati karne ke liye waise bhi bohot log ready hai.

Can't avoid her possessiveness. It is exactly the same as Ghum but just that they are not married now. So as per the past, she will have issues when Virat keeps taking Sai's name over the phone call. She feels jealous and even asks him what is cooking between them. So just continued her jealousy. 

Viru,you naughty boy, shakal pe kuch aur,dil aur dimaag mein kuch aur.

😉

Poor Sai,although I am anticipating what are her next moves, cuz CN is like a survival game,as a wife she can claim rights,but in this manner,I would want to know what will she do. But CN ka bhoot utaarna zaroori hai.

Her survival is also his responsibility. She will fight her own battles but it doesn't mean he will not help her. Also I am more inclined towards the hostel stay. Not sure how long she will be in CN.

But lots of love to Aai ,Devi tai and Bua. She said right,

Pyaar toh pyaar hota hai,apne ke liye ho ya paraaye ke liye(Viru,you heard this carefully right,but only concentrate on the paraayi,not on the apni,okay).

Ashwini aai will always be a sweetheart.

❤️

Amazing. Continue soon.

P.S.:We have to file a missing complaint on CN status and brains. Don't they know how to behave in front of outsiders(maarna nahi ha maarna nahi,ye current situation hai),kahi bhi puraane radio ki tarah chaalu ho jaata hai. TV aur phone ka zamaana hai.🤦‍♀️

🤣🤣

Behave? They don't care. Their reputation is not at stake so they don't give a damn. 

Thanks for the comments 😆

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Love it♥️ I'm liking the fact that Sairat didnt get married in a rush here....eager to read more! 

Thank you, oh yes I didn't want them to and definitely not based on some conditions. 😆

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lovely update!!

Continue soon!!!

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its just beautiful😍👏 please continue dear cant wait to see Virat and Sai chemistry in this story😘❤ i know im being a bit greedy and unfair i just wanted a bit possesive and jealousy of virat for Sai🙈☺️ hope i will get it here in this story😌😜

Another great update! Thank you. Look forward to more! 

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update. Loved Virat & Ashwini 's convo...☺️

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasu06

Its just beautiful😍👏 please continue dear cant wait to see Virat and Sai chemistry in this story😘❤ i know im being a bit greedy and unfair i just wanted a bit possesive and jealousy of virat for Sai🙈☺️ hope i will get it here in this story😌😜

😊 thank you 

Yes ofcourse, love story cannot be complete  without a jealousy track 😂. Just kidding.