Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kahani katham hogaya kya,?πŸ₯Ί par kyunπŸ₯Ί..kitna accha likthaey ho...

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraWrites

Wow 🀩 

It was a perfect blend of sweetness and love.

Glad that Shaurya went ahead with his proposal without the proverbial "tum mere aankhein dekhkar samjhlo" trope. And our Miss Bhalla cute n clueless but I loved how she dared to pour her heart to his legit confession. 

That scene was pretty organic. Especially I really liked the way Anokhi connected the dots regarding his parents in involvement. Rationality is one of the must qualities of a relatable character. 

Waiting for another dhamakedar ShaKhi shot. πŸ₯³

More power to your pen dear Mahi. πŸ€—

Thank youu so much Meera!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Your words make my day! And yes, another OS on the way real soon!πŸ€—πŸ€—

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahiii12

Thank youu so much Meera!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Your words make my day! And yes, another OS on the way real soon!πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Yaay !!!

Originally posted by: mahiii12

Like I said Sawwy.....your words literally mean a lot and I always look forward to listening from you.

Thank youu so much. Love, love!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Hehe.. You're making different versions of my name. It was Sewwi πŸ€£ Call me Sew, that's an easier one right? πŸ˜Ž

Plus keep on shining! 🍸

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Super cute update ❀️😍

Both of them are equally stubborn 

But at least they are together 

Thank youu so much!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kahani katham hogaya kya,?πŸ₯Ί par kyunπŸ₯Ί..kitna accha likthaey ho...

Thank youu so much! I'm going to post another OS in a few hours! Stay tuned❀❀

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

Hehe.. You're making different versions of my name. It was Sewwi πŸ€£ Call me Sew, that's an easier one right? πŸ˜Ž

Plus keep on shining! 🍸

I'm so sorry Sew!! Kinda really terrible with namesπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello mahiii πŸ’— how're you doing? 😍

Bechara shaurya har jagah anokhi isse frustrated kar deta hein 🀣🀣🀣 i loved how he's so frustrated over anokhi ignoring him that he just blabberd all the things infront of asthaa and shaan. Bechara. Pehle maa tadpa ti thi..aab hone wali πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ 

Lol as much as i hate a sad hurt shaurya...i love jealous and frustrated shaurya for anokhi 

Now come to the 2nd part...anokhi πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ isko kya maja ata hein meri poor boy ko aise tadpa kar? Kabhi bewaja dant ta hein to kabhi ignore. Love how astha and shaan handled the situation for their son. Mainly shaan ...Matlab bahu bana kar hi chorega anokhi ko 🀣😭🀣  kitne chalaki se shaurya ki saath bhej diya. 

The last part where shaurya pour his heart to her was so beautiful 😍 aise propose karega to to main bas 3 din ke liye rote hi rahungi khushi se 😭 

Loves this TS mahi. Tumhari tarif aur kitna karuuu abhi mere pas shabd kaam par rahey hein 😭😭😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί you're the best 🀧😘

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Hello mahiii πŸ’— how're you doing? 😍

Bechara shaurya har jagah anokhi isse frustrated kar deta hein 🀣🀣🀣 i loved how he's so frustrated over anokhi ignoring him that he just blabberd all the things infront of asthaa and shaan. Bechara. Pehle maa tadpa ti thi..aab hone wali πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ 

Lol as much as i hate a sad hurt shaurya...i love jealous and frustrated shaurya for anokhi 

Now come to the 2nd part...anokhi πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ isko kya maja ata hein meri poor boy ko aise tadpa kar? Kabhi bewaja dant ta hein to kabhi ignore. Love how astha and shaan handled the situation for their son. Mainly shaan ...Matlab bahu bana kar hi chorega anokhi ko 🀣😭🀣  kitne chalaki se shaurya ki saath bhej diya. 

The last part where shaurya pour his heart to her was so beautiful 😍 aise propose karega to to main bas 3 din ke liye rote hi rahungi khushi se 😭 

Loves this TS mahi. Tumhari tarif aur kitna karuuu abhi mere pas shabd kaam par rahey hein 😭😭😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί you're the best 🀧😘

I was waiting for your review Mahiiii😭😭

Where were you lost!?

Thank youuu so so so much.πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Sending you so many hugs. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Also, I think you missed a OS I wrote, titled Wedding Shenanigans. Do review it too if time permits and I'm posting the next one in 10 minutes.....give that a read too!❀❀

See you soon!πŸ€—