Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shaylini

Wow Mahi...🤗🤗🤗

The no nonsense  confession  from Shaurya was love. Shaurya was like to hell with whatever professor I am main to confess krne wala ho direct.. 

This was real beautiful❤️

Thank youu so much Shaylini!!💕💕💕

Means a lot🤗🤗

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

I like the fact that he did not dilly dally and told her clearly and even her 

Most imp respect that he told his parents too

Thank youuu bro!!💕💕💕💕

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Awesome part❤️

Lol Anokhi nd her thoughts🤣murder seriously🤣

Loved the confession part

Thank youu so much!!!! Means a lot!💕💕💕💕

Imagining the entire scenario, near the banks of a lake, at night time was everything. Shaurya's straight talk, how he questioned Anokhi's feelings was my fav. He went with the flow & directly told her about his sentiments & I could imagine how Anokhi was surprised. Damn she is really weird, Shaurya cooking up plans to murder her? 😆 

Best part was her blushing knowing she had been trying to run away from the thoughts others were aware of 🤪

So adorable & their closeness was so warm. I liked how there was no kiss 👍🏼 Well written, made me giggle at times & keep up with such lovely stories Mahi ❤️

Edited by Coffee_Chips - 3 years ago
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

This is soo cute and beautiful as well as funny.

Anokhi's murder imaginations were hilarious🤣🤣The way she was convincing Shaurya to not kill her made me laugh so hard.🤣

The confession part was so beautiful. ❤️

Just loved it.

Amazing part. Awesome.🤗

Love!!

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya_Mehta

This is most beautiful ts of ShaKhi👏. Amazing and fabulously pointed out theor opinions

Thank youu so very much....means a lot!!❤❤❤

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nomadic_Vibe

Ha ha true. Even i relate too hard. A woman always knows when someone likes them but not all women. Even i am like that. Like it's 50%. I don't know sometimes I do sometimes I can't unless told. Depends on how hard I am concentrating and state of mind. Like if I am busy or stuck on something good luck getting my brain to Register new info 🙃  

Coming to this update I really adored the proposal. It was so damn cute and almost give an enchanted vibe. 🥰 Good job 👏 

Thank youu so much bro!!❤❤❤❤❤❤

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Such a cute part Mahi😳

I really liked the confession. I could completely relate to Anokhi because I am exactly like that, someone who denies their feelings and thinks about them from the head over heart. Liked how Shaurya was very straightforward in putting across his feelings and asking Anokhi to tell whatever her heart says, even if it’s a no. 

The scenes where Anokhi blushes were very cute too and the funniest part was she thinking that Shaurya’s plotting to murder her🤣
This confession is a sure shot goals for me as I am very poor at understanding hints when it comes to these things so I expect things to be very straight🙈 The no nonsense confession has my heart❤️

Sending hugs to you🤗🤗

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰loved it so much
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was so so beautiful! 

Loved it so muchhh!! 

Please do write more❤❤😍😍