Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Firstly, happy women's day for you too.... 🤗

The update was like a breath of fresh air. 

I would really love to see  such a phase in SAAKK where Shaan-Aastha-Shaurya behave like a normal family and share such a beautiful bond. The part where Shaan and Aastha discuss about Anokhi to Shaurya was sweet. Felt like a dream sequence with respect to the current trajectory of our show.  I wish CVs notice this TS  and we get to see similar phase in the show in future. 

Anokhi's butterflies-in-the-stomach monologue was funny. So she's hyper aware of the certain prof Cool. On the other hand, I loved your version of the determined Shaurya.  Glad that he didn't waste time in unnecessary brainstorming and considered his parent's advice. 😆 

After reading this, I'm curious about the show that what will be Aastha and Shaan's first reaction and how would they take in the fact that their laadla has feelings for Nikki puthar. 

And I should say, the title of your TS instantaneously had me in the Shakhilicious cloud. I hope that's Shaurya's words for Anokhi. 🥳

Waiting eagerly to read the next part. 

Thank you so much writer lady for giving us such wonderful pieces of work on our favourite couple. 

Good night. 😊

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was smiling throughout the read so I guess that says all about my reviewssmiley42

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Anokhi is truly oblivious and has a weak radar. Girls are usually good at picking up signals and hints but not this one. She'll only notice it when something is staring right in front of her eyes. Thank you for the write up😊

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely 🌹 .. happy woman day to u too

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Happy Women’s Day to you too Mahiii🤗❤️
I don’t really have words to write or explain how good or excellent this is🙈 

You’re so brilliant and you always leave me awestruck and yearning for more😳 

I had a big big smile on my face while reading this and I loved the family bonding and leg pulling😂😍❤️

Shaurya’s confession is awaited and Anokhi’s reaction to it☺️ because the title is so good, I can already foresee a masterpiece confession coming from your end

Waiting for the next update❤️🥰

Thank youu so very much Deepshiii!!!

Means a lot!💕💕💕💕

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the way shaurya realized and now want to confess and make her realize the same about her feelings😍🥰

Please continue soon😋😋

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for this...absolutely love it...so realistic ...the teasing...the confused feelings...so nice to see them all so happy...cant wait for the next part💖💖💖

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome start

Lol Anokhi couldnt figure out whats happening to her😆Nd avoiding Shaurya

Nd Shaurya wanted to make her realise her feelings..

Waiting to see what he would do

Cont soon

Happy women's day to you too Mahi 🤗

So as usual, this story blew my mind! What I really enjoyed was Aastha & Shaan convincing Shaurya to express his feelings. Their scene was adorkable & gharelu.

OMG Anokhi should've been named nautanki 😆 (in real 🤣) What drama & how cute, her methods of ignoring Shaurya were so herself & the best part was leaving by the cab, leaving Shaurya numb

Then the conversation on surface level. She was shy & Shaurya was also not coming straight with the facts but yes, for that he needed to know her situation

Eager to read the next, I'm glad you didn't write any specific romance here. Good job 👍🏼

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rich12

Its beautifully written

Absolutely loved it !!

Waiting for the other parts

Please continue soon

Thank youu so much!!!❤❤❤