kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Love this feature VB ❤️

trying out some tagging : 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

How are we tagging them is it @ username.. not working for me 

Edit : never mind saw you gotta add it I the tags bar but it is still not working for.me from.android the  keyboard just never appears when you go to.that bar for you to.type anything 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

How are we tagging them is it @ username.. not working for me 

Just type in their username in tag users box, @ isnt needed. 

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Just type in their username in tag users box, @ isnt needed. 

Thanks let  me try it again 

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Thanks let  me try it again 

When you edit your post, it wont let u tag someone. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

That’s an excellent initiative, Vijay Sir! ⭐️👍🏼

Now, it becomes easier to chat with a group rather than quoting each person’s chat. 

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Thank you Vijay!👍🏼

You are making this forum more and more user friendly and fun filled.

3 cheers to you and your team.👏

To add to Soni's comment above, can we un-tag someone, after a message is posted and realized that we pick the wrong UN from the options?

There are so many UNs which are similar with no DPs and similar UNs with similar DPs. So, this bound to happen.

Cheers......

We will allow to untag user soon in edit posts. However we not allowing adding new tags to limit frequent tagging and untagging. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

We will allow to untag user soon in edit posts. However we not allowing adding new tags to limit frequent tagging and untagging. 

That sounds great.  Thank you very much.  I agree we need to use this feature with care.

Cheers...

Thanks for this However i have some suggestions that can make this more user-friendly

1) Can we plz Make it easier by using the @username Feature in the main Text box instead of The separate toolbar at the end Just like other SM use it caz then it makes communication so much easier  and faster to post replies  without missing your train of thoughts .. Secondaly it is too difficult to use the toolbar on Mobile it is freezes the whole thing mostly resulting in one losing the complete post and then starting all over again and sometimes not remembering what they were saying 

2) plz give the option of  the tag in edit caz it gets too confusing with the similar UN's and esp when Numbers are involved in them to mistag and honestly for a person like me i still get confused with people UN"s the ones i interact mostly too due to the numbers it's hard to remember so that would be a great help

3) the Tags be allowed in the Middle of para sentence.. just like twitter does it so it is in flow esp while tagging more then 1 person in a post so you can give multiple people answers in one post without them getting confused what part is for who

FOr Example

@vijay this is a Nice feature

Do you Like it @Nadaanmasakalli?  

caz if i add both tags at the bottom it is just gonna be a Confusing mess

thanks  that's all for now 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago
nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vijay

You need to use the tag feature Sutapa.

We tried the @sutapasima feature but it does not work well with rich text editors for all types of browsers.

Ohh yaay ! This worked .. beautiful ! 👍

Now I am having instagram feeling here lolz 😂 nevermind, loved this feature .. now I am looking forward to adding stories feature (of Insta) 🙊😂😂😂 hehehe just joking :D