SKR FF 2:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 146 - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Yayyyy the third thread is here 😘😘

Congratulations darling 💗

Keep writing and entertaining us 🥰🥰

Your story is our daily dose of entertainment. Atleast mine for sure 🥰

Thank you.. we all are into this 🤗🤗

See you in the new thread...

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

1st May double update

Nice update Saumya ❤️❤️...Bappre ei biwiyan toh abhi bhi naraz hai🤭🤭...na jane kab manegii..pata nahi kab Manao Abhiyan kahtam hoga😂😂...

Suvarna got a  call from her Anna. ...he warned he to return home..najane kya hoga...

Subarna thought that Ram Sir was probably ill

.haan behenjii...woh sab bimaar hai kyu ki  unke sar par apne biwiyon ko mana ne ka bukhar charaha 😂😂

Thank you for the PM 🤗🤗

Let's see what happens next

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyo0143139

1st May double update

Nice update Saumya ❤️❤️...Bappre ei biwiyan toh abhi bhi naraz hai🤭🤭...na jane kab manegii..pata nahi kab Manao Abhiyan kahtam hoga😂😂...

Suvarna got a  call from her Anna. ...he warned he to return home..najane kya hoga...

Subarna thought that Ram Sir was probably ill

.haan behenjii...woh sab bimaar hai kyu ki  unke sar par apne biwiyon ko mana ne ka bukhar charaha 😂😂

Thank you for the PM 🤗🤗

Let's see what happens next

Ab aane wale episodes me manne hi wali hai... Mushkil se wo bhi 😁😅😅

Sahi kaha ram bimar hai kyuki uski siya usse bat nahi kar rahi 😅😅😂😂

Bechare ladke.. tadap rahe hai.. let's see what happens next..

Stay tuned ❣️

P.S already third thread started...

2nd May episode

Beautiful update Soumya❤️..

I loved the scene when Dhasrath and Kranti were giving tips about husband wife relationship ...jhgarna bhi important hai..aur manana bhi...

All the girls were angry with their husbands but they still wanted to give a chance to their beloved husband..it was beautiful when Ram said to Siya they would try their best to gain the apologizes of their wife and also win their heart once again❤️👍

Now coming to lankeshwar family... Sulochana was right in ke matter main nahi padhana hi nahi chaihiye aur bhi zada irritated hojayenge...still Sulochana,Mandi and Vaibhav were werid for Suvarna

Indrajeet and his father was planning something to bring back Suvarna in their house

Thank you for the PM 🤗🤗

Sorry for the late reply 🥺..as I was busy this week

Saumya96 thumbnail

2nd May episode

Beautiful update Soumya❤️..

I loved the scene when Dhasrath and Kranti were giving tips about husband wife relationship ...jhgarna bhi important hai..aur manana bhi...

All the girls were angry with their husbands but they still wanted to give a chance to their beloved husband..it was beautiful when Ram said to Siya they would try their best to gain the apologizes of their wife and also win their heart once again❤️👍

Now coming to lankeshwar family... Sulochana was right in ke matter main nahi padhana hi nahi chaihiye aur bhi zada irritated hojayenge...still Sulochana,Mandi and Vaibhav were werid for Suvarna

Indrajeet and his father was planning something to bring back Suvarna in their house

Thank you for the PM 🤗🤗

Sorry for the late reply 🥺..as I was busy this week

It was indeed emotional episode... Dashrath and Kranti as an elder and parent, trying to make the kids understand..

Aur becharo ko room me rehne ki permission mil.gayi 🤭😂 

Sulochana is right, par kare kya, they all are a family so ek dusre ki fikr to hogi hi 🙄

It's ok dear, have sent you the link of other parts too... Do read 🥰😍 stay tuned ❣️

3rd May episode

Wow Saumya very sweet and beautiful update😉❤️,,just loved it

all the boys abhi bhi  appne biwiyon ko manane ke koshish kar rahe hai...woh office bhi nahi gaye kyun ki they couldn't to gain the apology from their wife..phir Siya ne kaha jane ko...

office sense was just hilarious 🤣🤣 Bharat ne kahan Kyu suicide karna chahte ho ?Shatrughan , Lakshman maat daro  Aman ko ,bechare e shadi hone wali hai😆...

finally Pawan gave a good idea👍🏼..

kranti and Siya's conversation was too good...I liked Kranti character in your story she is a good mother-in-law..who care about both her sons and their wifes😳

Saumya hats off to you for doing a great job under this pandemic situation...kisiko hasana bhot hi jada tough kaam hai👏 I really appreciate your work...Stay safe 😊

Thank you foe the PM  

4th May episode

Nice episode Saumya ❤️❤️...

Indrajeet is planning to kidnapped Suvarna ..what a shame!!!..

Sulochana was feeling bad😨 for her Atthai.. it's natural

Ram gets a brilliant idea to gain the attention of the girls...but they didn't agree with their idea😂..bechare ladke...jal bin machi, nritya bin bijli hogaye hai

now let's see kaise mana pate aapne biwiyon 

Thank you for the PM 🤗🤗

5th May episode

Fantastic update Saumya ❤️🤗...

Finally charo ladko ne apni biwi ko mana main kamiyab huye... Lakshman idea was good...

Lakshman and Shruti' conversation was just 🤣🤣...tumhare biscuit ko bura lagena😂😂... Shatrughan was so cute bhaiya ki halat sponge jaisi hogaye hai😂😂😂...

Chalo acha hua sabhi man gaye..

You are In Raghuvanshi family they know how to respect women

But in the lankeshwar family, nobody except Vaibhav knows how to respect a woman... Indrajeet does not even care about his mother..😰 Poor Mandi and Sulochana, I am also feeling bad for Suvarna in this aspect

Thanks for the PM 🤗🤗

Saumya96 thumbnail

3rd May episode

Wow Saumya very sweet and beautiful update😉❤️,,just loved it

all the boys abhi bhi  appne biwiyon ko manane ke koshish kar rahe hai...woh office bhi nahi gaye kyun ki they couldn't to gain the apology from their wife..phir Siya ne kaha jane ko...

office sense was just hilarious 🤣🤣 Bharat ne kahan Kyu suicide karna chahte ho ?Shatrughan , Lakshman maat daro  Aman ko ,bechare e shadi hone wali hai😆...

finally Pawan gave a good idea👍🏼..

kranti and Siya's conversation was too good...I liked Kranti character in your story she is a good mother-in-law..who care about both her sons and their wifes😳

Saumya hats off to you for doing a great job under this pandemic situation...kisiko hasana bhot hi jada tough kaam hai👏 I really appreciate your work...Stay safe 😊

Thank you foe the PM  

Bechara Aman ka pura moral down hogaya hoga 🤪😂

Yeh teeno bhi na...

Finally Ram ke sankat mochan ne akar, idea de diya... Aur kya idea diya hai boss..... 😁

Kranti and Siya's relationship is nurturing beautifully.  Bichme problems aayi thi, but Kranti always loved siya..

And thanks for the words Priya 😘💖

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

4th May episode

Nice episode Saumya ❤️❤️...

Indrajeet is planning to kidnapped Suvarna ..what a shame!!!..

Sulochana was feeling bad😨 for her Atthai.. it's natural

Ram gets a brilliant idea to gain the attention of the girls...but they didn't agree with their idea😂..bechare ladke...jal bin machi, nritya bin bijli hogaye hai

now let's see kaise mana pate aapne biwiyon 

Thank you for the PM 🤗🤗

Indrajeet is a dangerous personality 🙄🙄 bilkul apne Appa ka copy...

Holiday ka bola to hai Ram ne .. dekhna ladkiyan manti hai ya nahi...

Stay tuned 🙂