SKR FF 2:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 146 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

🥳 Congratulations dear! 🥳

That conversation among the father and sons was much needed. It's rare to see father and sons talking about the women of the house and how to make them happy. Great job!

I wanted to slap Indrajeet. Again felt bad for these two women. Thay desreved better, but they got unfortunate.

Mananeka kya tadika hein! Maaza aagaya... Ram-Manvi conversation was soothing and done between two matured people. Apna Bharat bhaiya to Urmila se bhi daar gaaye, bechara. The way he called Urmila reminded me the first call between Urmila and Lakshman. Bharat's explanation was good though. And at the end of the conversatiom the way Bharat handed Urmila the water can-LOL. Lakshman and Shruti are sibling goals! That biscuit part 🤣Nautanki Shatrughan, apne bhai ko sponge ke sath compare kar raha tha LOL, but it worked, Siya maan gayi matlab vacation confirmed yeeeee 😁

Thank you for pm! Best wishes ❤

Shraddhakonde4 thumbnail
congratulations dear ! aaj ka kya update tha lakshman ka idea kam ker gaya 😁 ram ne manvi ko mana liya waise ... bharat aur urmila kitne cute hai .. help ke name per baat manva li bharat ne ... phir aate hai hamare lakshman jisne shruti ki help nahi ki balki uska kam badhaya .. tumhara biscuit 🤣😁 cookie ko biscuit ker diya is lakshman ne .. kitni buttering karta hai ye lakshman meri chutki , meri shruti 🤦🏻‍♀️ promise bhi kiya hai ki shayari nahi bolunga ... phir aata hai shatrughan kya dhamki di hai lakshman ne sidha swimming pool ki ... siya ko to mana he tha itna pyara , masum devar jo mana raha hai 🤣🤣 aur last me 4 sisters man he gai lonavla jane ke liye .. ub me bahot excited hu aage ki story jane ke liye .. plz update aoon
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Saumya

Awesome and beautiful part 🤗🤗

Hmm 🙄🙄 Dashrath is really mature & the way he made his son understand the importance of family life is really good👍

All 4 understand the meaning & are going to manaofy their wife's bad mood 😊 

Dashrath gave them permission for vacation & all were in process to make them agree for this trip ✈️

I like the idea that urmi, manvi & Shruti ko  bharat Ram & Laksh ne manaya but Shatru fas gaya Siya ne pakad liya subko 😅😅 good now Girls agreed to the trip ☺

I really don't know what to say about Lankeshwar family ... Manda is trying her best to make her son understand

Indrajeet still doesn't listen but Manda said correctly that this will ruin the entire family

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon☺

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaaarrrrrr the only reaction after this episode👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏..it was soo soo soo good that I can't tell you . The way you have portrayed two opposite scenes on same point in a single frame is too good ..I am telling you that if this complete story is going to come onscreen then surely it will set everything on fire with its blockbuster success...

O God ye Charon ladke aise Dhashrath se permission maang rahe the jaise koi student koi new important project start krne ke pehle mangta hai🤭🤭🤭... And yahan bhi teeno ne sabkuch Ram ke upar daal diya ki vhi manaye .... Dashrath's words were so true . A wife never desires anything except some love and respect for her . And few moments of quality time to cherish with loved one. And it's husband's duty to fullfill it in the same way as she does ....Chalo pehla level clear ho gaya with father's permission, ....

I genuinely feel bad for Manda , she is suffering the most as neither her husband nor her son pays heeds to their doings and thinking twice beforehand. The way Indrajeet behaved with her today proves that he is his father's son and don't deserve Manda or Sulochana. What he was saying that Atthai will be alright... Well he must think that which girl will be happy after being abducted that too by her own family... And how easily he said that there is no big deal in kidnapping a girl as they had done many more in the past and its like their part of work.. well Manda's words are true the one who can't respect a girl can never lives happily in life and that person don't even deserves a place in the hell....They are surely leading to distruction....

Well well well what an idea Lakshman .. patiyon ko mana kar sakti h par bhaiyon ko nhi .... Before commenting on them particularly as I said earlier that I really admire the bond of brother and sister...

The conversation between Ram Manvi was soo good , Manvi complaining like a kid to her elder brother and Ram trying to pacify her little sister.. And that meri responsibility tum log lelo😉😉... Well girls know very well that Ram has his own way of doing things...

Bharat and Urmila calling each other in extended form was cute ... So Bharat Urmila se bhi baat krne m darr raha tha... And Urmila seedha ye ki ye sab kisne bolne ko kaha ... Banda pehle se hi Dara hua h uspar aise bologi to uska aadha confidence vaise hi udd jana h... But phir bhi manahi liya...

Lakshman was buttering Shruti like Seriously... But the nicknames were cute and lovely 🤩🤩... And ye kya bol diya Lakshman Shatrughan ke PJ's nhi and Lakshman ki shayari nhi ... Mushkil h boss... But finally maan gai Shruti bhi ... Abb to bass final stage clear Krna h...

Shatrughan and Shruti both are most dramatic persons in the family.. like aise kaun entry ki permission leta h bhai...😆😆.. bechara ek to vaise hi Dara tha ki Siya ko manana h upar se Lakshman ki dhamki🤣🤣🤣... Siya bhi charoon ki nass nass se vakif h tabhi to seedha point pe aa gai... And when Shatrughan thought that Siya is going to beat him and his quick reaction to it was🤣🤣🤣.. it just cracked me up.. but finally Siya bhi maan gai...

Ab to trip ka intezaar h... Please please please update soon.... Kyunki mujhse wait nhi ho rha...🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Love you dear 💖💖💖💖

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update❤️

Dashrath telling importance of wives to boys was beautiful scene...Ram gets too emotional when it comes to Siya...he had tears in his eyes....Siya is indeed lucky..😍

Raghavan villa mein respect, trust, love ki koi space hi nahi hai😒...women ki respect kaha hogi phir unki dictionary mein🙄

Lakshman's idea worked this time😂....lakshman ka biscuit wala dialogue acha tha😂..n Shatrughan ki buttering😛..

Finally girls maan gayi..ab maza aaega😍

Continue soon❤️

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Hey a very good morning. And wow what a beautiful episode it was. I loved it to the core.

Dashrath ne kitna beautifully samjhaya hai ladko ko. I too got tears in my eyes. Ye Rajrishi girls sachme Raghuvanshi palace ki jaan he. Oh god I am scared Saumya, tum aise lines likhti ho na to me soch me pad jati hu ki inki family me problems ane wali he. Aur kya idea dhundha he ladko ne, ek dusre ki wife ko manane ka. Wah ji. Aur wo maan bhi gayi. Ram ne kya point pakda he, bhai ki bat nahi manogi, Manvi mana hi nahi kar payi. Bharat to Urmila se bhi darta he, usne bhi kya emotional line bola he Urmila ko manane ke liye. Fir ate he lakshaman ji, jo biscuit aur cookie me confused hogaye, but apni barbie doll ko mana hi liya. And then the funniest Shatrughan, apni pyari bhabhi ko sponge bhaiya ke bare me bata kar mana liya. God I am so excited for Lonavala. 

Aur iss Indrajeet ka kya bolna, ye to apni Amma ka bhi nahi sunta. Manda ne exactly kaha, ye family tabah hone wali he. Sabke sab marenge. I feel bad for the two ladies and Vaibhav. God bht musibat ane wali he. Please khushi aur romance ke pal dena yar before the storm.

And congratulations for successfully completing this thread. All the best for the next. And I am proud of you.

Love,

Sammy

Hey Sammy don't get scared.. story ka jo demand hai, wo sabhi problems to ayenge hi.. but then they are Raghuvanshis, who will handle it appropriately..

So finally the super 8 are going to Lonavala 🤩

Bht masti mazak hoga.. romance hoga.. aur excitement hoga..  so stay tuned for that.. 

And thank you for helping in succesful completion of this thread...❤️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

🥳 Congratulations dear! 🥳

That conversation among the father and sons was much needed. It's rare to see father and sons talking about the women of the house and how to make them happy. Great job!

I wanted to slap Indrajeet. Again felt bad for these two women. Thay desreved better, but they got unfortunate.

Mananeka kya tadika hein! Maaza aagaya... Ram-Manvi conversation was soothing and done between two matured people. Apna Bharat bhaiya to Urmila se bhi daar gaaye, bechara. The way he called Urmila reminded me the first call between Urmila and Lakshman. Bharat's explanation was good though. And at the end of the conversatiom the way Bharat handed Urmila the water can-LOL. Lakshman and Shruti are sibling goals! That biscuit part 🤣Nautanki Shatrughan, apne bhai ko sponge ke sath compare kar raha tha LOL, but it worked, Siya maan gayi matlab vacation confirmed yeeeee 😁

Thank you for pm! Best wishes ❤

Thanks ☺️

Yes Dashrath and the boy's convo was needed ❤️

Chahe kitna bhi mazak uda le apni biwi ka, pyar to karte hai charon.. 

Manda should have slapped Indrajeet, right there.. matlab appa ne ek bar bola aur order maan liya, amma itni request kar rahi he, wo nahi sunna hai..

Ab aage dekhte hai Lonavla trip..

Thanku for helping in succesful completion of this thread 🥳

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shraddhakonde4

congratulations dear ! aaj ka kya update tha lakshman ka idea kam ker gaya 😁 ram ne manvi ko mana liya waise ... bharat aur urmila kitne cute hai .. help ke name per baat manva li bharat ne ... phir aate hai hamare lakshman jisne shruti ki help nahi ki balki uska kam badhaya .. tumhara biscuit 🤣😁 cookie ko biscuit ker diya is lakshman ne .. kitni buttering karta hai ye lakshman meri chutki , meri shruti 🤦🏻‍♀️ promise bhi kiya hai ki shayari nahi bolunga ... phir aata hai shatrughan kya dhamki di hai lakshman ne sidha swimming pool ki ... siya ko to mana he tha itna pyara , masum devar jo mana raha hai 🤣🤣 aur last me 4 sisters man he gai lonavla jane ke liye .. ub me bahot excited hu aage ki story jane ke liye .. plz update aoon

Lakshman ka idea finally kam kar gaya 🤩🤩

Kya emotional idea dhundha hai.. charon maan gayi 😍😍

Ab aage aur bhi maza ayega.. Lonavala me masti hogi bht sari... 🥳🥳

Stay tuned ❣️ and thank you for successful completion of this thread ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear Saumya

Awesome and beautiful part 🤗🤗

Hmm 🙄🙄 Dashrath is really mature & the way he made his son understand the importance of family life is really good👍

All 4 understand the meaning & are going to manaofy their wife's bad mood 😊 

Dashrath gave them permission for vacation & all were in process to make them agree for this trip ✈️

I like the idea that urmi, manvi & Shruti ko  bharat Ram & Laksh ne manaya but Shatru fas gaya Siya ne pakad liya subko 😅😅 good now Girls agreed to the trip ☺

I really don't know what to say about Lankeshwar family ... Manda is trying her best to make her son understand

Indrajeet still doesn't listen but Manda said correctly that this will ruin the entire family

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon☺

Thanks Goldie ☺️

Father sons convo was needed, specially before Lonavala trip..

Finally ladko ne manwa hi liya .  Idea tha Lakshman ka..

Manda is trying her hard to make her son understand, but nahi sunega wo.. uska Appa ka order hi sabkych hai uske liye..

Stay tuned for the next ❣️ and thank you for successful completion of this thread ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati55

Yaaarrrrrr the only reaction after this episode👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏..it was soo soo soo good that I can't tell you . The way you have portrayed two opposite scenes on same point in a single frame is too good ..I am telling you that if this complete story is going to come onscreen then surely it will set everything on fire with its blockbuster success...

O God ye Charon ladke aise Dhashrath se permission maang rahe the jaise koi student koi new important project start krne ke pehle mangta hai🤭🤭🤭... And yahan bhi teeno ne sabkuch Ram ke upar daal diya ki vhi manaye .... Dashrath's words were so true . A wife never desires anything except some love and respect for her . And few moments of quality time to cherish with loved one. And it's husband's duty to fullfill it in the same way as she does ....Chalo pehla level clear ho gaya with father's permission, ....

I genuinely feel bad for Manda , she is suffering the most as neither her husband nor her son pays heeds to their doings and thinking twice beforehand. The way Indrajeet behaved with her today proves that he is his father's son and don't deserve Manda or Sulochana. What he was saying that Atthai will be alright... Well he must think that which girl will be happy after being abducted that too by her own family... And how easily he said that there is no big deal in kidnapping a girl as they had done many more in the past and its like their part of work.. well Manda's words are true the one who can't respect a girl can never lives happily in life and that person don't even deserves a place in the hell....They are surely leading to distruction....

Well well well what an idea Lakshman .. patiyon ko mana kar sakti h par bhaiyon ko nhi .... Before commenting on them particularly as I said earlier that I really admire the bond of brother and sister...

The conversation between Ram Manvi was soo good , Manvi complaining like a kid to her elder brother and Ram trying to pacify her little sister.. And that meri responsibility tum log lelo😉😉... Well girls know very well that Ram has his own way of doing things...

Bharat and Urmila calling each other in extended form was cute ... So Bharat Urmila se bhi baat krne m darr raha tha... And Urmila seedha ye ki ye sab kisne bolne ko kaha ... Banda pehle se hi Dara hua h uspar aise bologi to uska aadha confidence vaise hi udd jana h... But phir bhi manahi liya...

Lakshman was buttering Shruti like Seriously... But the nicknames were cute and lovely 🤩🤩... And ye kya bol diya Lakshman Shatrughan ke PJ's nhi and Lakshman ki shayari nhi ... Mushkil h boss... But finally maan gai Shruti bhi ... Abb to bass final stage clear Krna h...

Shatrughan and Shruti both are most dramatic persons in the family.. like aise kaun entry ki permission leta h bhai...😆😆.. bechara ek to vaise hi Dara tha ki Siya ko manana h upar se Lakshman ki dhamki🤣🤣🤣... Siya bhi charoon ki nass nass se vakif h tabhi to seedha point pe aa gai... And when Shatrughan thought that Siya is going to beat him and his quick reaction to it was🤣🤣🤣.. it just cracked me up.. but finally Siya bhi maan gai...

Ab to trip ka intezaar h... Please please please update soon.... Kyunki mujhse wait nhi ho rha...🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Love you dear 💖💖💖💖

Soch rahi hu me bhi, ki serial ke script writer bann jau 😅😅

Anyway thanks for the complement yar 😍

Boys to hamesha Ram ko aage karte hai, pata hai na unko, koi Ram ko mana bahi karega 😅😅😂😂

And yes, Dashrath's words were literally touching..

Indrajeet aur uske appa ke liye to easy task hai, kidnapping murder etc etc.. unhe isme kuch naya nahi lagta 🙄

Suvarna bhi villian hi hai, but I feel bad for her as a woman..

Yes bro sis convo always works.. well done Lakshman..

Girls very well know ki Ram ka bas ek pyar wala stare, aur Siya pighal gayi..

Bharat to har kisi se Darna laga hai bechara. But kya solid point nikala hai usne urmi ko manane ka..

Lakshman ka I guess sabse easy tha, Shruti ko do ache words bolo aur Shruti maan gayi, clever Lakshman sabse choti wali ko patane gaya tha 😅😂

Aur sabse difficult wali ke liye bhej diya iss joker ko.. Shatrughan 😂😂 and Siya to already janti hai, charon ki nautanki.. 

Finally maan gayi 😍😍 ab ayega na maza bhidu...

Stay tuned for Lonavala episodes 🥳🥳🥳

And thank you so much for your support for successful completion of this thread