// Tujhse Hai Raabta ~Chat Club #2 // - Page 92

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Kalma18

Hi di...thank you so much for checking in on me 💕 it's really sweet of you..

Mom is feeling ok now... yesterday she had fever.... today her temperature seems to be heading towards normal....so I m praying that's it's a normal viral fever... eitherways I had to get her tested but the results will be given after 5 days 😭 so the wait time is emotionally stressful for the rest of us....

For now we have all isolated ourselves and staying put 

Rekha di... thank you for the emotional support... ❤️

Take care of your mom and yourself Minnie. Actually the weather is such that viral fever is also spreading. My mother and I am having fever since 15 days but in Office, I was tested and got negative. So take steam and drink giloy juice and take Vitamin C with Zinc supplements.

Originally posted by Autumn09

Take care of your mom and yourself Minnie. Actually the weather is such that viral fever is also spreading. My mother and I am having fever since 15 days but in Office, I was tested and got negative. So take steam and drink giloy juice and take Vitamin C with Zinc supplements.

Thanks a lot Pragya for your kind words..truly appreciate the support ❤️ we finally got my mom's result today... unfortunately it is positive for covid...we are continuing to be in home quarantine now for the next 14 days...I m just praying for her speedy recovery without any complications....

Originally posted by Kalma18

Thanks a lot Pragya for your kind words..truly appreciate the support ❤️ we finally got my mom's result today... unfortunately it is positive for covid...we are continuing to be in home quarantine now for the next 14 days...I m just praying for her speedy recovery without any complications....

Omg.. Take care Minnie. 

The rest of you all at home too, exercise all safety measures. 

Don't panic and keep calm. Continue with steaming and some light breathing exercises. 

Sterilise all your masks after use if you are using reusable ones. 

Don't pull down the masks from the nose. Use your fingers and remove it from the ears. 

Don't worry, she will recover soon. 

God is great 🙏🙏. 

Take care minne 

And yes don't panic everything wil be alright

Bhagwaan sab sahi kardengi 

And bhagu I hope you are fit and fine now 

Originally posted by rekha_crm

Omg.. Take care Minnie. 

The rest of you all at home too, exercise all safety measures. 

Don't panic and keep calm. Continue with steaming and some light breathing exercises. 

Sterilise all your masks after use if you are using reusable ones. 

Don't pull down the masks from the nose. Use your fingers and remove it from the ears. 

Don't worry, she will recover soon. 

God is great 🙏🙏

Hi di,

Thank you so much for your wishes di...I really wish for her speedy recovery too...yes di trying to stay strong for mom...we are currently on day 5..my mom's blood test samples were given today and tomorrow is her chest CT...hoping that all are in normal range 🙏

My mom has isolated herself in one room...dad n i are taking care of her...we both will get tested on this Saturday as our doctor indicated to wait for few days...

Yes di whenever we are going to any common area we are wearing mask and socially distancing ourselves...only in my room with the doors locked, I don't wear my mask... that's ok right ??

@bold

Truly di...god is eternal 🙏

Originally posted by GAYATHRINAYAR

Take care minne 

And yes don't panic everything wil be alright

Bhagwaan sab sahi kardengi 

And bhagu I hope you are fit and fine now 

Hi Gayu... Thank you so much for your wishes ❤️ really appreciate your thoughts in my time of need 

Bas abb bhagwan ka hi sahara hain 🙏

TC care  of Ur Monm n urself Mini...sorry for late reply...just read it post...sorry to here about your mom..lekin everything will be normal soon..we pray for Ur mother..god blessed u both.

Edited by Jsmp21 - 2 years ago

Take care mini dii everything will be alright ❤️♥️❤️♥️

Originally posted by Jsmp21

TC care  of Ur Mon n itself Mini...sorry for late reply...just read it post...sorry to here about your mom..lekin everything will be normal soon..we pray for Ur mother..god blessed u both.

Thank you so much Jiya di for your well wishes ❤️💐 means a lot 

Originally posted by Blackqueen

Take care mini dii everything will be alright ❤️♥️❤️♥️

Thank you Soumya for your well wishes 💗