Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Haiyee hum sab bacche thay abhi kitne bade ho gaye. 🤣 

This reminds me of Ksg asking which standard the reporter was when QH1 aired 🤣 and refused to believe that she was in college 🤣

Yes litterally i laughed so hard when ksg asked that question.🤣it felt he was asking me and i was telling i was in college when the show came out 🤣we were so young and now we grown up them.time flew so fast

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

he only wrote the song but I like the fact that though he is the main producer he doesn't shy to praise his wife 🥺 very endearing.

Haha I will 😂 he deserves all the appreciation for the song. He only wrote it. I talked to Kaysee also  my love for Assam she knows she is too sweet🥺❤️ GoldHarvestFilms are also very nice they are so supportive and helpful 🥺

Yes infact i saw mrinal answering one of the fans and appreciating the fans feedback.she was polite to them as well,they are indeed very sweet.im ao glad to see wonderful producers like this.its not very often you see producers reply to fan's.Gul did it but she was kinda of rude because fans were bombarding her on the storyline.her answers were epic

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Asad's what even smiley36 has a separate fanbase smiley37 

https://twitter.com/waqtzaya/status/1371718495436611585?s=19 

·

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AdventureGirl14

Ye kam hai?🤣

Good thing they haven't shot season 2 nhi to wo bhi daal dete isme😆

🤣🤣,, jamai raja ka Teaser woh log der sal pehle se air shuru kar dia tha, idhaar atleast thx to zee thode kam hi diaa .. 🤣

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

The kisses got me thinking will make a post on this 😆 

Everyone is talking about the kisses but can we please also talk about the hugs?smiley36 

All of them Zoya had initiated, and only one from Asad's side for pretense. Zoya initiating was so refreshing to see. She loves to hug people. But her hugs were mostly out of "need" 

The first hug with Asad that came right from the ledge was like to assure her own self that all was okay. She was so scared to death and she couldn't just but to express her gratitude that way. Awwing at that. Kaysee the singer of QH loves that scene a lot. Me too, Because K was looking fluffy boi ☺️

Next hug was the farewell hug 🥺 it was more out of goodbyes and I shall miss you types. Asad was going in for a handshake but she hugged him tightly. Aww the man had to comeback anyway. ☺️ It was cute too. ☺️ 

Then came Mr Honey, 🤣 that was more of K than Asad 🤣 and the hug aww so sweet though full of pretense 🤣 but still so cute  

What are you doing Mr Khan 🤣 haha more than the hug his presence shocked her 🤣 

Last one was a very sad one. 🥺 Zoya had lost the father figure of her life hence she found refuge not in her brother but Asad asking I don't know how to react and she hugs him seeking for assurance 🥺 but Asad drowning in guilt unfortunately couldn't hug her back 🥺 sad.🥺 

I loved them all. ☺️

I actually thought about the hugs and how Zoya was always the one who initiated them. But I also noticed that Asad didn't really hug her back...he would slowly bring his arms up but then the hug was over by that time. I think it was only during the first airport goodbye that he hugged her back but it was brief. Don't know what to make of that. But I was really hoping for atleast one genuine hug from Asad but alas...I'm sure we'll get some next season. ❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bindasss

I actually thought about the hugs and how Zoya was always the one who initiated them. But I also noticed that Asad didn't really hug her back...he would slowly bring his arms up but then the hug was over by that time. I think it was only during the first airport goodbye that he hugged her back but it was brief. Don't know what to make of that. But I was really hoping for atleast one genuine hug from Asad but alas...I'm sure we'll get some next season. ❤️

sorry for the late reply. Had a busy day today unfortunately. 

Yes he never did return it back, only at the airport he did. That even reluctantly. The last one he did want to hug her, but the guilt factor was working so he was in a split. 

Genuine hugs will follow, next season. 😌 This time he will only initiate  😌

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Before Antara or anyone asks here you go 

Ksg & Sj  IVs 

Some more of the IVs 

https://youtu.be/hjA1GnsWWWw 

https://youtu.be/kJXZvAwyYig 

https://youtu.be/Is6kTGl-zAI 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

If you haven't already.. Do rate qh2.0 here

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt13534870/

bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

sorry for the late reply. Had a busy day today unfortunately. 

Yes he never did return it back, only at the airport he did. That even reluctantly. The last one he did want to hug her, but the guilt factor was working so he was in a split. 

Genuine hugs will follow, next season. 😌 This time he will only initiate  😌

no worries!

can't wait for him to initiate the hugs. I also hope we get some angsty ones as well, like the ones that really portray the depth of their love❤️

and maybe a mangalpuri Asad hug too😳

Edited by bindasss - 3 years ago