Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bindasss

Omg this scene was so funny that I actually laughed out loud🤣

I am absolutely loving their nok jhok this season! I love how it's more flirty this time around.❤️ I especially loved the flirty convo they had at the Belgrade airport just before Zoya boarded the chartered flight...also KSG's expressions in that scene were awesome 

Yeah more modern AsYa version....loved it

When Zoya threw the towel while changing and Asad said 'OH GOD!!' I was like smiley43

And OG QH Zoya was feeling shy on encountering bathing AAK but this season's Zoya was shamelessly staring him and smilingsmiley43....I was like Miss. Farooqui kya chal raha hai aapke dimaag me.....koi fantasy??? LOL It's so funny that I was 16 when the original show started mere saath saath AsYa bhi mature ho gaye 

bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devakshilover

Yeah more modern AsYa version....loved it

When Zoya threw the towel while changing and Asad said 'OH GOD!!' I was like smiley43

And OG QH Zoya was feeling shy on encountering bathing AAK but this season's Zoya was shamelessly staring him and smilingsmiley43....I was like Miss. Farooqui kya chal raha hai aapke dimaag me.....koi fantasy??? LOL It's so funny that I was 16 when the original show started mere saath saath AsYa bhi mature ho gaye 

I was also 16 when the original show started! lol but yess omg, I loved the bathroom scene! It was so much more flirtatious and I loved how Zoya was eyeing him up ☺️And I thought Zoya looked absolutely beautiful in that outfit, especially the earrings❤️I also noticed that they didn't cover KSG's tattoos this time or maybe the soap was supposed to cover? But the tattoos were pretty visible even with the soap so does this AAK have tattoos?? because that would be kinda hot☺️

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey hey guys does anyone have any idea when title song will be out.waiting for it but i dont see it coming

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Hey hey guys does anyone have any idea when title song will be out.waiting for it but i dont see it coming

Abhigyan Jha said this week. Now let's see. I have been sending him tweets every day he replies the same thing but he does 🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bindasss

I was also 16 when the original show started! lol but yess omg, I loved the bathroom scene! It was so much more flirtatious and I loved how Zoya was eyeing him up ☺️And I thought Zoya looked absolutely beautiful in that outfit, especially the earrings❤️I also noticed that they didn't cover KSG's tattoos this time or maybe the soap was supposed to cover? But the tattoos were pretty visible even with the soap so does this AAK have tattoos?? because that would be kinda hot☺️

unfortunately they can't show Asad having tattoos due to Muslims can't have tattoos. They tried to cover up but K's new ones are too dark to help on top of it bathing doesn't help🤣 all his tattoos weren't visible technically 🤣 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Haiyee hum sab bacche thay abhi kitne bade ho gaye. 🤣 

This reminds me of Ksg asking which standard the reporter was when QH1 aired 🤣 and refused to believe that she was in college 🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail

On another page though 

I mean I don't believe AsYa grew up or anything like that. 2013 Asya was a prime time tv show that came with loads of censoring unfortunately. During that time you could only show a limited amount of stuff knowing it may blow up the next day due to controversy and everything so many things many things couldn't be done especially Gul's symbolic marriage which she usually does. Like in a fit of a moment the leads get married, and then there is a grand wedding at the end. But they couldn't do that with QH. Nor show intimacy as it wouldn't have been appropriate for the TV audience. 

Coming to 2021 AsYa they are of this age, the show is more 2021ish  and being a Webseries intimacy is required to be shown. When I saw +18 and A rating by Zee I was like adult intimacy hai kya 🤣 then I was like no they can't show wedlock or they will not show Asad with another girl unlike other things 🤣 theme is eternal love, Asad cant romance anyone else 🤣 but still the girl wants what she wants 🤣 

Jokes aside, I felt those intimate half french kisses were required for the AsYa2.0 buildup very much infact, one for Asad, and one for Zoya. I am so glad they had both their share of "expressing their love". ❤️

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Abhigyan Jha said this week. Now let's see. I have been sending him tweets every day he replies the same thing but he does 🤣

That man is really nice...you keep spamming him and he loves it 🤣🤣🤣.but i hope the track get released faster.that song has been etched in my head since ihv heard it.cant stop singing it

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

That man is really nice...you keep spamming him and he loves it 🤣🤣🤣.but i hope the track get released faster.that song has been etched in my head since ihv heard it.cant stop singing it

he only wrote the song but I like the fact that though he is the main producer he doesn't shy to praise his wife 🥺 very endearing.

Haha I will 😂 he deserves all the appreciation for the song. He only wrote it. I talked to Kaysee also  my love for Assam she knows she is too sweet🥺❤️ GoldHarvestFilms are also very nice they are so supportive and helpful 🥺

WaqtZaya thumbnail

The kisses got me thinking will make a post on this 😆 

Everyone is talking about the kisses but can we please also talk about the hugs?smiley36 

All of them Zoya had initiated, and only one from Asad's side for pretense. Zoya initiating was so refreshing to see. She loves to hug people. But her hugs were mostly out of "need" 

The first hug with Asad that came right from the ledge was like to assure her own self that all was okay. She was so scared to death and she couldn't just but to express her gratitude that way. Awwing at that. Kaysee the singer of QH loves that scene a lot. Me too, Because K was looking fluffy boi ☺️

Next hug was the farewell hug 🥺 it was more out of goodbyes and I shall miss you types. Asad was going in for a handshake but she hugged him tightly. Aww the man had to comeback anyway. ☺️ It was cute too. ☺️ 

Then came Mr Honey, 🤣 that was more of K than Asad 🤣 and the hug aww so sweet though full of pretense 🤣 but still so cute  

What are you doing Mr Khan 🤣 haha more than the hug his presence shocked her 🤣 

Last one was a very sad one. 🥺 Zoya had lost the father figure of her life hence she found refuge not in her brother but Asad asking I don't know how to react and she hugs him seeking for assurance 🥺 but Asad drowning in guilt unfortunately couldn't hug her back 🥺 sad.🥺 

I loved them all. ☺️