🔴QH2.0:Discussion Thread#2🔴 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations to everyone for this thread 👍👏

Originally posted by Antara123

The hotel room fight was fine. It was supposed to be silly goons. So it was fine. I think they went thoda overboard with the firing shit in Pakistan. Idk how they could have avoided that though. 

Replying to you here:

That is what I was talking about last time as well and you know Ankie apne laadle ko kaise bhi support karegi🤪

They wanted that sequence so they just gave us that vague code wordish dialogue of Asad to Dilshad which was heard by Damini as well.

Weird 😆

Zoya- Aap nikal rahe hai Mr. Khan?

Asad*carrying his suitcase*- Nahi, ise(suitcase) ko roz shaam ko walk pe lejana padta hai

🤣🤣

Originally posted by Devakshilover

Asad*carrying his suitcase*- Nahi, ise(suitcase) ko roz shaam ko walk pe lejana padta hai

🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Antara123

Finally Thread 1 done. It's awesome actually. I still have to reply to everyone. 

YOU MADE ME COMMENT NOW YOU HAVE TO 🤣

Originally posted by MayurChan

Replying to you here:

That is what I was talking about last time as well and you know Ankie apne laadle ko kaise bhi support karegi🤪

They wanted that sequence so they just gave us that vague code wordish dialogue of Asad to Dilshad which was heard by Damini as well.

Weird 😆

Arey firing part mast laga mujhe. Hota hai aisa reality mein 🙊 all thanks to my Afghani dost log living in Afg 🙊 Zohal se poocho 😂

Originally posted by AdventureGirl14

On a sidenote.. am I the only one who is annoyed by the fact that the trailer included almost the whole story line of the season?

This is zee's habit.. pura trailer pe they almost reveal max storyline.. but QH pe thode kam hi kia.. others show's kay liye they gave so many teasers ...Toh us hisab se QH pe kam hi kiaaa 

Ye kam hai?🤣

Good thing they haven't shot season 2 nhi to wo bhi daal dete isme😆

Originally posted by Devakshilover

🤣🤣

Omg this scene was so funny that I actually laughed out loud🤣

I am absolutely loving their nok jhok this season! I love how it's more flirty this time around.❤️ I especially loved the flirty convo they had at the Belgrade airport just before Zoya boarded the chartered flight...also KSG's expressions in that scene were awesome 

Yeah more modern AsYa version....loved it

When Zoya threw the towel while changing and Asad said 'OH GOD!!' I was like ☺️

And OG QH Zoya was feeling shy on encountering bathing AAK but this season's Zoya was shamelessly staring him and smiling☺️....I was like Miss. Farooqui kya chal raha hai aapke dimaag me.....koi fantasy??? LOL It's so funny that I was 16 when the original show started mere saath saath AsYa bhi mature ho gaye