Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Don’t remind me of the family yaar especially oldie and GB. The worst candidates

Got some good impression on father today

He seems not that bad

Totally... this grandma-granddaughter duo is the worst. 

The father though seems to be somewhat better... but will wait for some more days to see whether he changes colours or not. In any case, he at least seems to be better than his mother and daughter.

Yaa the 4 girls seemed greedy they wanted to stay in the rawal house because it’sbig and beautiful (their words, not mine)

Haan... they will show this only.

Why do all the girls have to be shown greedy for money? Or insulting towards Darsh? 

Scared of Rajvi i guess 

Yeah... it seems so. 

Excuse to sneak out as she already promised her lover (skipped that scene just caught some snippets)

I do feel bad for her father for this... she is fooling him so nicely. I wish the truth comes out in front of him soon...

Really liked that scene very much 

He asked to remove the thali which he ate from except one katori and asked her to bring tissues

When she brought and took the katori, she finds bangles

He says along with GB he bought for her too

I think once GB and oldie are kicked out of house, they can live happily 

Well, yes if it were not for the duo, they could have lived happily. GB would probably be off post her marriage but the MIL will still be there only...

I am thinking that that girl may not know Darsh is blind as most photographers are not

And again, insulting Darsh (may be we will get 2nd promo scene at last, but before that 1st promo scene should come or they are only for promos but not original episodes, have to wait and see)

Hmmm... that's possible. 

As you said, that person told that his daughter is a fan of Darsh's photography, right? So, maybe she doesn't know that he is blind. And once this truth comes in front of them, the alliance might break...

Let's see whether the promo scenes are shown in the episode or not...

Don’t ask.. getting irritated with her

She’s treating him worse than step son

Same here... I'm also getting irritated with her behaviour towards Shobhit. She is going overboard...

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Thank you so much for the update... 🤗

Oh great!! Matlab everyday this family has to prove that they are the worst. Phone mila to GB is planning to sell that? Ye bhi nahi socha ki jiska phone hoga wo bechara pareshaan ho raha hoga... Oh I forgot!! Ye kaise soch sakte hain kisi dusare ke baare mein? 

So, all these girls were just after his money? Either the girls will agree to marry him just for his wealth or they will insult him as he is visually impaired? They want to marry him just because they want to enjoy the wealth of the Rawals and not because they are interested in him?? 

Means apart from Nandini, there will be no one who will be ready to marry Darsh without any greed for his wealth?? Thoda zyada nahi ho raha hai??

So, Shobhit has a lover too... I wish they don't follow the original and have him sacrifice his love to marry GB (but am not keeping my hopes too high...)

And none wants to talk to Rajvee about his marriage, is that so?? Why??

GB is fooling her father so nicely...  He doesn't even know what his daughter is doing behind his back. I so wish he gets to see the reality soon...

College jaakar exam schedule check karna hai. Is she being honest here or trying to find out another excuse to sneak out to meet her lover??

Naveen gifts bangles to BB... that scene sounds nice though. At least something different from the usual... 

Okay, so this person doesn't care whether Darsh is rich or not... what about his daughter??

Since we already know that Darsh is going to get married to Nandini only, I'm curious to know how will this alliance pan out... 

Rajvee wants everything to be perfect... so, what is the issue in letting Shobhit take care of all decorations?? He is also happy about his brother's marriage... 

Plus scolding Shobhit when he hugged her saying that he isn't a 5 year old kid? Kuch zyada nahi ho gaya?? 

Am really glad that Darsh asked Rajvee to give Shobhit the decoration duty. 

Ur right.  It seems like shobhit will be traded for nandini . Her stupid bil will put a condition for nandinis marriage . Recipe for complete family drama post marriage . Na gun ben happy na shobhit . Its more or less Sabathia types but nandini has more sense than gopi bau ( i am being optimistic here lol) 

Whatever. Rajvi's behavior with shobhit isn't done. But it happens in real life. Sometimes parents are so engrossed in taking care of the problem child that they neglect their other children.... ..with passage of time they develop hatred for their sibling and resentment for their parents. 

The other family members look good...girls wala scene was funny ..Darsh is smart 😎 Vk as an actor has a commanding screen presence, plus he looks super cool. I like the heroine also but she is too dumb to be true , but innocently dumb lol abhi she is bearable..she is better than bhashan devis

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I saw the precap...

So, is he shocked because he came to know about that 30 day challenge which Rajvee was hiding from him? Or he is shocked to hear the drivers' words that Rajvee probably paid a hefty sum to the girl's family for the marriage to happen??

may be for both...🤔

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Ur right.  It seems like shobhit will be traded for nandini . Her stupid bil will put a condition for nandinis marriage . Recipe for complete family drama post marriage . Na gun ben happy na shobhit . Its more or less Sabathia types but nandini has more sense than gopi bau ( i am being optimistic here lol) 

Yup. The moment they introduced GB, I got this feeling that she'll be married off to Shobhit.

More than GB, I'm feeling bad for Shobhit. GB loves someone else but she is more of a money minded person so, she could still have one reason for staying in the marriage. Not that I'm saying that it will be a happy marriage for her...

Shobhit is in love with someone else. Plus he has absolutely no personal reason to marry GB except for Darsh's happiness.

And if at all the makers decide to turn GB negative, phir to ho gaya kaand...

Whatever. Rajvi's behavior with shobhit isn't done. But it happens in real life. Sometimes parents are so engrossed in taking care of the problem child that they neglect their other children.... ..with passage of time they develop hatred for their sibling and resentment for their parents. 

This is something that I said earlier too... Rajvee is totally engrossed in Darsh. But more than her neglect towards Shobhit, I'm annoyed at her for constantly berating him and insulting him left, right and centre.

She may be angry with Shobhit for that accident but her constant insulting behaviour towards him is being too much.

This can easily lead to Shobhit slowly drifting away from his family... and who knows, he might also develop feelings of hatred and resentment.

The other family members look good...girls wala scene was funny ..Darsh is smart 😎 Vk as an actor has a commanding screen presence, plus he looks super cool. I like the heroine also but she is too dumb to be true , but innocently dumb lol abhi she is bearable..she is better than bhashan devis

The other family members too look good.

VJ for sure has a commanding screen presence.

I'm not much impressed with the FL though...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah... that's also possible. 

Also, he was having a driver's uniform in his hands in the precap... Driver ki uniform pehen kar phone lene jaane ka irada hai kya? 😆

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rithika35

Maybe shobit is her step son 🤔who knows what twist the writers will come up with 

But I just love the bonding between darsh and shobit and darsh and rajvi 

Me too.

Love brothers bonding.🤗

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Red_eyes

I just love the bonding so pure 

Me too i agree its beautifully shown..❤️

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I dont know why but the lead pair is growing on me. Even though her accent is a bit too much, I have started liking her with Darsh. contrast yet similar. just my perception though. The rawal family is actaully a treat to watch after seeing so many shows and the stupid supporting casts,  I am glad that the rawals are shown sane and normal.

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah... that's also possible. 

Also, he was having a driver's uniform in his hands in the precap... Driver ki uniform pehen kar phone lene jaane ka irada hai kya? 😆

Didn’t notice that but yeah chances are there to disguise and go to nandu 

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I dont know why but the lead pair is growing on me. Even though her accent is a bit too much, I have started liking her with Darsh. contrast yet similar. just my perception though. The rawal family is actaully a treat to watch after seeing so many shows and the stupid supporting casts,  I am glad that the rawals are shown sane and normal.

I feel the same the Darsh n Nandini together im also starting to like..

And i agree they are much better compare to other shows...i also like that..👍🏼