Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

There seems to be something definitely amiss about this girl. This girl has not looked anyone in the eye and also have not uttered a single word. If not blind I feel like she is maybe mute. I will still put my penny on the fact that she is blind. The whole family looks fishy. Dadaji even asked about investigating about this family. Apparently they will get to know the details in next 2 days. 

I was expecting Rajvee, a successful business women; to go this route and wait for the investigation outcome rather than jumping the gun and also setting up the Kanha Sringar function which is almost equivalent to finalizing the alliance🤪. This is a perfect setup for a big disaster which will end up hurting Darsh. 

Well, that's a guarantee... There surely seems to be something amiss. 

The only two thoughts that are coming to my mind are that she is either blind or mute... but there can be some other reason too. Just a 1% chance but maybe she could be having some mental issues? You never know which route the makers will take. In any case, kuch na kuch to definitely hai...

Khair, at least Dadaji asked for some investigation about the family... You are right. This was actually expected from Rajvee. She is just rushing through everything, wanting to get Darsh married within 30 days without any proper investigation about the girl and the family. 

This is surely a perfect recipe for a disaster...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetyz

They didn’t say Tosha is blind

She just didn’t make eye contact with any

That's what I am also wondering...

Not making an eye contact can be due to other reasons too... let's see what do they show us.

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved today’s episode 

Ghar ka DIL made prasad for the god

Btw what’s sringar festival???Is it related to marriage??

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Really liked the episode...

Nandini did a nice mimicry of BB's MIL. 

BB too looked really happy after receiving those bangles... 

Darsh is again a really kindhearted person... He wore the driver's uniform so that the driver could go to meet the principal. Really nice of him...

Darsh and Nandini's scene was really nice one... and am glad that both helped each other. First, Darsh was almost about to drop that box when Nandini rushed and supported him. In the last scene, Nandini tripped on that glass and was about to fall and Darsh supportef her... That was really nice. Both being each-other's support.

Darsh being worried that Rajvee will get angry on Shobhit if she sees the driver's uniform in his hands was really sweet.

Looks like he does have some idea about Rajvee's anger... how much idea does he have, I still don't know. 

A great achievement for Shobhit too... for the first time, Rajvee didn't get angry on him. Yes, she didn't say a word about the decorations and as usual, did point out a mistake indirectly but at least she didn't get angry at him like usual.

The girl, Tosha... there something surely fishy about her.

At least Dadaji has asked for some investigation to be done... Let's see what is the result of that investigation.

Shobhit's love interest is surely beautiful... and I really enjoyed their scenes.

Can the makers please cut down on that OTT family and give some scenes of these two? 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Really liked the episode...

Nandini did a nice mimicry of BB's MIL. 

BB too looked really happy after receiving those bangles... 

Darsh is again a really kindhearted person... He wore the driver's uniform so that the driver could go to meet the principal. Really nice of him...

Darsh and Nandini's scene was really nice one... and am glad that both helped each other. First, Darsh was almost about to drop that box when Nandini rushed and supported him. In the last scene, Nandini tripped on that glass and was about to fall and Darsh supportef her... That was really nice. Both being each-other's support.

Darsh being worried that Rajvee will get angry on Shobhit if she sees the driver's uniform in his hands was really sweet.

Looks like he does have some idea about Rajvee's anger... how much idea does he have, I still don't know. 

A great achievement for Shobhit too... for the first time, Rajvee didn't get angry on him. Yes, she didn't say a word about the decorations and as usual, did point out a mistake indirectly but at least she didn't get angry at him like usual.

The girl, Tosha... there something surely fishy about her.

At least Dadaji has asked for some investigation to be done... Let's see what is the result of that investigation.

Shobhit's love interest is surely beautiful... and I really enjoyed their scenes.

Can the makers please cut down on that OTT family and give some scenes of these two? 

Darsh is having a golden heart i must say❤️

Excited for DarshIni's Scenes. 

And darsh knows very well about her mother that's why may be he is worried about Shobhit.

@Red Sounds interesting about Shobhit.

Swetyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

And darsh knows very well about her mother that's why may be he is worried about Shobhit.

I too felt Darsh have idea about Rajvi mistreating Sobhit but may be he also don’t want to hurt his mother and not saying anything ????

This GB is planning to escape and Nandini gave the phone to her

Sobhit’s love interest is soo beautiful 

She should have been FL

Tosha family seems to be greedy 

Darsh is really excited to meet Nandu 

Loved that scene where Sobhit is teasing Darsh

Overall very good episode 

If they don’t show oldie, we can happily watch this serial I guess 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Darsh surely has a golden heart... ❤️

Even I am excited for the future DarshIni scenes... I hope we get some meaningful conversations too.

Darsh surely knows his mother really well. No wonder he was worried that if Rajvee sees that driver's uniform in his hands, she will get angry on Shobhit for that.

So, itna to confirmed hai that he knows his mother really well. He probably realises that Rajvee will get angry on Shobhit... But I guess he doesn't know too much else he would surely have talked to Rajvee about being angry with Shobhit always due to that accident and not forgiving him etc.

Yeah... Shobhit showed the decorations and asked his mother if she liked that. Rajvee went silent for a few moments (and she seemed slightly emotional too) and then she asked one of the house helps to remove some of the white flowers from the pooja area as there were too many white flowers there.

I'm wondering about her silence though... why did she go silent for some time. 🤔

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetyz

I too felt Darsh have idea about Rajvi mistreating Sobhit but may be he also don’t want to hurt his mother and not saying anything ????

This GB is planning to escape and Nandini gave the phone to her

Sobhit’s love interest is soo beautiful 

She should have been FL

Tosha family seems to be greedy 

Darsh is really excited to meet Nandu 

Loved that scene where Sobhit is teasing Darsh

Overall very good episode 

If they don’t show oldie, we can happily watch this serial I guess 

@bold: There was one slight discrepancy in this particular thing... Outside the house while talking with Darsh, Nandini had her own phone in her hands and she had given Darsh's phone to GB. But inside, when she was talking to Shobhit, in one frame she had Darsh's phone in her hand. A slight error I should say... only for one frame though. 

I too loved that scene where Shobhit was teasing Darsh... 

Darsh too was really excited to meet Nandini.

Darsh surely has some idea about Rajvee and Shobhit... but I don't know how much. Else he wouldn't have been worried about Rajvee getting angry on Shobhit if she sees the driver's uniform in his hands. 

Totally. If they don't show GM, we can surely watch the show in peace...

Can they just reduce her screenspace (I'd prefer her to be absent throughout though 😆) and give more scenes to Shobhit and his love interest? 

Btw, Nandini's mimicry of GM was really nice... 🤭

Swetyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

@bold: There was one slight discrepancy in this particular thing... Outside the house while talking with Darsh, Nandini had her own phone in her hands and she had given Darsh's phone to GB. But inside, when she was talking to Shobhit, in one frame she had Darsh's phone in her hand. A slight error I should say... only for one frame though. 

I too loved that scene where Shobhit was teasing Darsh... 

Darsh too was really excited to meet Nandini.

Darsh surely has some idea about Rajvee and Shobhit... but I don't know how much. Else he wouldn't have been worried about Rajvee getting angry on Shobhit if she sees the driver's uniform in his hands. 

Totally. If they don't show GM, we can surely watch the show in peace...

Can they just reduce her screenspace (I'd prefer her to be absent throughout though 😆) and give more scenes to Shobhit and his love interest? 

Btw, Nandini's mimicry of GM was really nice... 🤭

@bold I didn’t notice it. I was thinking GB had the phone

Nandu’s mimicking is really nice

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

There seems to be something definitely amiss about this girl. This girl has not looked anyone in the eye and also have not uttered a single word. If not blind I feel like she is maybe mute. I will still put my penny on the fact that she is blind. The whole family looks fishy. Dadaji even asked about investigating about this family. Apparently they will get to know the details in next 2 days. 

I was expecting Rajvee, a successful business women; to go this route and wait for the investigation outcome rather than jumping the gun and also setting up the Kanha Sringar function which is almost equivalent to finalizing the alliance🤪. This is a perfect setup for a big disaster which will end up hurting Darsh. 

Good in a way for Rajvee. She will learn not to leap from next time hopefully!! I hope the show ropes in good tracks for the supporting cast and get few new people rather than the existing ones. I cannot stand that granny!! I wonder why any show does not have good tracks for supporting casts????? I feel only one show (to a good extent - ishqbaz) had good use of the supporting cast as well