Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Did anyone notice in the car Shaurya made sure his hand was between Anokhi and police officer 😛😆

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

I feel that too but at the same time I'm okay with the track they've chosen right now. KV said in his recent interview that the viewers will be very happy with the upcoming sequenceso im just hoping it's all good stuff 

yes i'm happy to go along for the ride because so far I've been loving it! just crossing my fingers that this mu also gets sorted while she is in the hospital because i want a cute hospital scene with them 

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This ACP is going to be the reason why ShaKhi come close watch 🤣

hope soo bcoz I don't want same stuff MU then love and all I hope in this serial  we ill not get that😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweetnoori

What's  his fault this anokhi is now irritating  don't kill me guyz but yesh Kary koi or  credit koi or ly jay 😡 I Hate this AcP 

You and I feel the same. I want to sucker punch the ACP and Anokhi. 😡

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

I get you. And lets wait and watch. Probably we will have scenes where she feels full gratitude with no ACP interference. Afterall he is the heor. He will get alot more chances to save her 🤣. 

that's very true! and she also saved him today so hopefully we see more of that and they can both shower each other with gratitude and the ACP can watch and give his blessing 🤣

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinitie

yes i'm happy to go along for the ride because so far I've been loving it! just crossing my fingers that this mu also gets sorted while she is in the hospital because i want a cute hospital scene with them 

Omggg imagine them just smiling and laughing with one another forgetting their problems for a couple a minutes 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

hope it's okay for me to jump into the discussion just to say maybe i'm in the minority, but I wish that this one scene had been left for Shakhi and the jealousy could have started after lol I just want my boy Shaurya to be on the receiving end of all of Anokhi's gratitude 😉

She will when ACP Ahir  enlighten her who was the real Hero 😆

Evn I'm not understanding the jealousy or his tears after the blast He doesn’t really have much feelings for her other than that she's an annoying stubborn pest 🤣

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sofna

She will when ACP Ahir  enlighten her who was the real Hero 😆

Evn I'm not understanding the jealousy or his tears after the blast He doesn’t really have much feelings for her other than that she's an annoying stubborn pest 🤣

There isn't any feelings yet but there is responsibility and appreciation. She did save him today. Right now he is feeling the responsibility from what I can tell. He doesn't like it when someone else takes credit (ahir😂) so let's seeeee

infinitie thumbnail

Omggg imagine them just smiling and laughing with one another forgetting their problems for a couple a minutes 

yessss and shaurya scolding her that she is so careless and then she coughs and immediately he worries and shows all the same care and anxiety ☺️ i want anokhi to know how shaken up he was for her 

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Namita-M

You and I feel the same. I want to sucker punch the ACP and Anokhi. 😡

I eagerly  want shaurya to Band bajoo ACP cvs ab tu  tura Ashta ashta our shaurya is also working hard pr kya hai this anokhi🤦‍♀️