Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Exactly ..😆

Let Anokhi see what happens when Shaurya is not there. Usko Shaurya itna bacha bacha ke rkha hai, abhi tak. Ab usko pata chale😆. I wish when Shaurya is not there tab Devi plots something against her and usko realise hoye ki Shaurya hi uska only support system tha har time.😆

Okay...funny part is I'm wishing FL falls in trouble ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

How?? Even KV posted a video of fandom being upset that anokhi thinks acp saved her and their frustration w the promos 🤣😂

🤣

https://instagram.com/stories/karanvirsharma/2526357883618869736?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1g4k5rldpqa7h

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Okay...funny part is I'm wishing FL falls in trouble ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

let's see acp try to save her from devi's plotssmiley36 he'll come in as undercover professor ðŸ¤£

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Guys..i feel probably Anokhi will hug ACP or something ðŸ˜†. Thats when Shaurya goes mad n all. Idk honestly. Im just imagining this play out. But golddigger naa bole. Burst ho skta hai

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anokhi is like a bull in a china shop honestly.

At times she is mature but in other situations she marches ahead without bothering about collateral damage.

Honestly speaking I like a female lead like this who is so obtuse (bored of mahaan FL) and I am going to enjoy this phase because soon she will turn mahaan types too, I think (I remember seeing an episode clip where Mohor sacrifices her love for Sankho for his family). God knows what all we will have to endure!

Also, I have noticed, people tend to walk on eggshells around Shaurya. Be it Astha and Shaan for their guilt or Devi and Tej who control him by putting him on a pedestal or other family members.

Anokhi frankly doesn't care. If Shaurya is Devi's diamond; Anokhi would never buy diamonds in fear of accidently buying him 😅

She tramples over his boundaries, his self respect, his attitude and his feelings just because she feels she is right. Forget eggshells, she doesn't give him basic decency of having privacy for personal matters. 

I think this attitude of her pride in a way makes him feel normal. If she is flawed, he can be that too.

This makes the real Shaurya come out like blisters.

Probably that's why Shaurya will be unable to go to Patiala and he keeps on thinking about her. Honestly, he is more bothered by Anokhi than by Astha at times.

And cheers for Alok. May he get to go to Patiala to handle the business there. Devi's side will have one less member and Shaurya will stay🥳

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Juwii29

she's going to stay a rasgulla forever lol

rasgulla reminds me of a tamil movie film,where,the hero calls the heroine as rasgulla as she was bit tempting,beautiful and hot🤣....

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

let's see acp try to save her from devi's plotssmiley36 he'll come in as undercover professor ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣 uske badge par likha hone chaiye . ACP Aahir. Reserved (for Anokhi's FIR ONLY) ðŸ˜†

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Guys..i feel probably Anokhi will hug ACP or something ðŸ˜†. Thats when Shaurya goes mad n all. Idk honestly. Im just imagining this play out. But golddigger naa bole. Burst ho skta hai

What do you all think? Do u wanna see Anokhi ACP hug scene .....🤣

Pls dont kill me ðŸ˜†. 

PS: I dont think hug is a big deal, but Indian TV shows me bahut badi deal hoti hai🤣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What do you all think? Do u wanna see Anokhi ACP hug scene .....🤣

Pls dont kill me ðŸ˜†. 

PS: I dont think hug is a big deal, but Indian TV shows me bahut badi deal hoti hai🤣

If a hug happens. Shaurya will kill ACP

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

If a hug happens. Shaurya will kill ACP

If not hug....then some scene where u see chemistry😆. Like shaurya anokhi seat belt scene. Aisa kuch bhi dekh lia toh Shaurya gya kaam se. He is going to breathe fire and spit fire.