Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

He must’ve taunted her ki main karele ki tarah kadva hoon toh khud kya rasgulle ki tarah meethi hai kya.??🤣

Exactly!

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh ladki kitni pagal hai 

Aise baccho ki tarah haath chuda kd bhagi hai😆

Shaurya want to talk but not Astha talks🤪 Samjho na Ms. Bhalla 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Yeh ladki kitni pagal hai 

Aise baccho ki tarah haath chuda kd bhagi hai😆

Shaurya want to talk but not Astha talks🤪 Samjho na Ms. Bhalla 

Professor sahab ko loveonomics ke lectures lene hai.. but yahaan miss bhalla ko unki Aastha mam hi chaahiye.. 😆

AK_2010 thumbnail

Professor sahab ko loveonomics ke lectures lene hai.. but yahaan miss bhalla ko unki Aastha mam hi chaahiye.. 😆

But on a serious note, she needs to stop it. I think today he needed soneone to just talk with and she started the blame game again 😭  Someone pls hear out that poor guy🥺

dusk2dawn thumbnail

But on a serious note, she needs to stop it. I think today he needed soneone to just talk with and she started the blame game again 😭  Someone pls hear out that poor guy🥺

I think they are going there dheere dheere karenge naah progression..

Phir professor bolenge and Anokhi sunegi,,

Aaj bechari ke baal katne ke ghum mein thi woh.. 😆

plus she is hangry and sleep deprived actually both are sleep deprived n emotional overdose ho gaya hai..

So both are blasting at each other 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

everyone is rewatching the episode over and over again🤣

hahahah i rewatched it 3 times!!!!

AK_2010 thumbnail

I think they are going there dheere dheere karenge naah progression..

Phir professor bolenge and Anokhi sunegi,,

Aaj bechari ke baal katne ke ghum mein thi woh.. 😆

plus she is hangry and sleep deprived actually both are sleep deprived n emotional overdose ho gaya hai..

So both are blasting at each other 

Yes. I hope after Astha is found she tones down a little. The thing i noticed is that he want to talk... it just that nobody is there to lend am ear. I want Anokhi for once to sit quietly as he talks. 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

profesor was like aye, kaha jaa rahi ho tum!? and then ran after her 🤣

prs_725 thumbnail

Yes. I hope after Astha is found she tones down a little. The thing i noticed is that he want to talk... it just that nobody is there to lend am ear. I want Anokhi for once to sit quietly as he talks. 

same bc she does understand him ..she did say I think you said all those things in gussa, which he did ..then she backtracked and said maybe you didnt. 

He knows she understands him so he does tell her whats in his heart, and only her. if she tried to listen and understand. I guess she also looses it when it comes to astha mam and not willing to listen. 

prs_725 thumbnail

Was cooking and having dinner 😆

now i will go have dinner 😆